UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: y so scared?

XxDRIVENxX;1820004 said:
Better question is who lies about having guy friends on myspace so they can look cool on Ultima Online Forums??

Stop trying to win the never ending internet popularity contest Eric, its really getting pathetic.

better question is who replies to something when they don't know how to read a simple sentence. you just made no sense compared to what i previously said.

i don't try to win a popularity contest. everyone hates me, and i love it:)

and why u jockin my shit. you mad cause i said no to you playing with us month in half ago?

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

lol that's pretty funny considering i haven't played in like 6 months? And i haven't liked you for well... ever so i really don't see me ever asking to play with you.

I asked ras if he wanted to play with me and flipper when noone from dynasty played about 5 months ago or so... keep dreaming scrub

XxDRIVENxX;1820016 said:
well jeez that sure proves everything....

not much i can prove. don't need to really, you and i both know the truth. i don't care if anyone else believes

Un4

Knight

im gonna quote my roommate from him jumping on vent a second ago and talking shit to spaceman...

"your a nerd, dont talk about fucking bitches, your life is the internet, we probably fucked more girls this week than you've fucked your whole life."

Un4

Knight

chance21021;1819992 said:
are you jealous?

you did try to add me on myspace?

faggot much? i have like 8 guys out of 300 friends on myspace. who the fuck adds other guys?

you try so hard. and still look like a joke.

Brookly

Sorceror

chance21021;1819992 said:
are you jealous?

you did try to add me on myspace?

faggot much? i have like 8 guys out of 300 friends on myspace. who the fuck adds other guys?

chance21021;1820007 said:
and no it's called i don't like hanging out with guys. id rather hang out with girls. what do you do when you hang out with guys? go to partys get drunk and try to fuck a bitch? go to a bar get drunk and look for girls? why you need a friend. they just get in the way. and i didnt say i was a pimp. id just rather hang out with girls.

My I.Q. just dropped -10 points.

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1820009 said:
better question is who replies to something when they don't know how to read a simple sentence.

Why are you trying to make fun of people when you yourself are borderline illiterate?

chance21021;1820009 said:
month in half ago?

Kingllama

Knight

chance21021;1820028 said:
not much i can prove. don't need to really, you and i both know the truth. i don't care if anyone else believes

The new aim does. Just go to set it so it does. The old one is crappy.

Un4

Knight

chance21021;1820007 said:
and no it's called i don't like hanging out with guys. id rather hang out with girls.

that makes you a tool. i can already see it. your one of those dudes thats on a constant quest to get laid... and just looks like a douche trying to do it.

Lafable;1819822 said:
Yeah better turn the auto death screen shot back on so you can post ss killing us 7v3. You'll look spectacular.

so we just 3v3'd you and let u dump 3 times. you died. and pookie and haplo gated out.

3v3...

excuse?

godofsoap

Wanderer

You did not stop running unless stunned that does not constitute 'letting us dump'.

Pookie had no root so I gated him out.

im not gonna let u dump. if u want a dump stun me. u dont see me complaining? i had to bola stun u for u to stand still. u was running around and weakan disrupting? lol to bad u cant weakan a lightning wand. sure he had no root he took ur fucking bag dip shit. and haplo took ur wands. ur trash

Mico

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1819677 said:
Why does everyone talk trash to Chance? Without him, the field scene would be boring! He's always ready for a fight, whether it be set-ups or field. You guys are gonna be hella bored if he leaves. You won't find a better caller then Chance, you should hear the dude calling targets in vent. He's like a drill sargent, if you fuck up, he let's you know, tells you what you did wrong. That's why his crew is top form, ready to pounce if you guys ever leave pits. Way better battle commander then you Mico, that's for damn sure. You just best hope he don't go to DF cause he'll tear shit up there too.

He would stand no chance in DF. Dude couldn't even compete in UO. What makes you think you can hang in DF? Get real. Way to step up and start playing the game now when everyone is gone. Fucking scrub.

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Mico;1820189 said:
He would stand no chance in DF. Dude couldn't even compete in UO. What makes you think you can hang in DF? Get real. Way to step up and start playing the game now when everyone is gone. Fucking scrub.

he forgot to tell you darkfall is complete shit btw

I've been here since 04, wtf you on about playing just now? It's obvious you won't agree with me when I say Chance is better then you but I really don't need to convince you, it's a waste of my time. This whole shit is an endless cycle that's been going round and round since competitive PvP started on here. Even if they beat you on field with screenshots included, you'll come up with an excuse blah blah blah. I swear it's like watching a movie for the 100th time, it just get's old.

And I love it how these days, you can't give a guy a compliment without being 'gay'. Talk about insecurities.

Un4

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1820277 said:
And I love it how these days, you can't give a guy a compliment without being 'gay'. Talk about insecurities.

dood i only give gurls compliments, i dont even type to doods on the internet i got like 300 friends and 8 of em are doods cause they help me find more gurls. and im good at video games. i live for gurls and uo, not doods.. your gay if you know any doods and dont hang out with just gurls.

damn dood.

Status
Not open for further replies.