UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: y so scared?

Un4;1820297 said:
dood i only give gurls compliments, i dont even type to doods on the internet i got like 300 friends and 8 of em are doods cause they help me find more gurls. and im good at video games. i live for gurls and uo, not doods.. your gay if you know any doods and dont hang out with just gurls.

damn dood.

ima quote fedorov.

love your haters, cause their your biggest fans

TheNuthigh

Knight

Mico;1820189 said:
He would stand no chance in DF. Dude couldn't even compete in UO. What makes you think you can hang in DF? Get real. Way to step up and start playing the game now when everyone is gone. Fucking scrub.

ur bad

Un4;1820297 said:
dood i only give gurls compliments, i dont even type to doods on the internet i got like 300 friends and 8 of em are doods cause they help me find more gurls. and im good at video games. i live for gurls and uo, not doods.. your gay if you know any doods and dont hang out with just gurls.damn dood.

ur bad

Rikomi-hybrid;1820277 said:
I've been here since 04, wtf you on about playing just now? It's obvious you won't agree with me when I say Chance is better then you but I really don't need to convince you, it's a waste of my time. This whole shit is an endless cycle that's been going round and round since competitive PvP started on here. Even if they beat you on field with screenshots included, you'll come up with an excuse blah blah blah. I swear it's like watching a movie for the 100th time, it just get's old.

And I love it how these days, you can't give a guy a compliment without being 'gay'. Talk about insecurities.

fuck you

EsK-ProDiGy;1820206 said:
he forgot to tell you darkfall is complete shit btw

sup esk

im out.

Brookly

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1820277 said:
I've been here since 04, wtf you on about playing just now? It's obvious you won't agree with me when I say Chance is better then you but I really don't need to convince you, it's a waste of my time. This whole shit is an endless cycle that's been going round and round since competitive PvP started on here. Even if they beat you on field with screenshots included, you'll come up with an excuse blah blah blah. I swear it's like watching a movie for the 100th time, it just get's old.

And I love it how these days, you can't give a guy a compliment without being 'gay'. Talk about insecurities.

You really should stay consistent with your flames. Posts like these make you look like a complete moron. Especially after flaming Eric in previous threads and pulling a 180 in this one. That is like going back and reading Mico's flames to EQ/MS... Now look at him.

Brookly;1820326 said:
You really should stay consistent with your flames. Posts like these make you look like a complete moron. Especially after flaming Eric in previous threads and pulling a 180 in this one. That is like going back and reading Mico's flames to EQ/MS... Now look at him.

u just need to grow up. just because he flames me doesnt mean he needs to lie to be cool.

he knows the truth
you kno the truth.

get over it and accept it.

Brookly

Sorceror

chance21021;1820329 said:
u just need to grow up. just because he flames me doesnt mean he needs to lie to be cool.

he knows the truth
you kno the truth.

I keep hearing stuff about "lies." Who exactly is lieing here? You aren't the "best" pvper on this shard. It is just that simple. I never said you weren't good but you aren't the best. This is an uneccessary debate that has been going on for long enough. You aren't the best pvper I am sorry. Get over it and accept it. =\ If you are going to be posting over and over again in these forums and proclaim to be the best, be prepared to be denied. It happens to everyone who tries to claim they are the "best."

Un4

Knight

chance21021;1820329 said:

he knows the truth
you kno the truth.

the truth abt what?

that you have 300 myspace friends and 8 of them are doods?

cause im still on the your probably a pole smoker tip.

Brookly;1820338 said:
I keep hearing stuff about "lies." Who exactly is lieing here? You aren't the "best" pvper on this shard. It is just that simple. I never said you weren't good but you aren't the best. This is an uneccessary debate that has been going on for long enough. You aren't the best pvper I am sorry. Get over it and accept it. =\ If you are going to be posting over and over again in these forums and proclaim to be the best, be prepared to be denied. It happens to everyone who tries to claim they are the "best."

im the best caller. without a doubt, my guild is the best because i lead them.

and within my guild are some amazing players which make up the guild to be the best:)

there are players out there that i can easily admit that are better then me.

i am one of the best fielders, i only claimed to be the best caller. which i am, there are players out there that are better then me. very easily i can say

ghost
urinal
raserei

and others
im not in denial of anythig. i kno where i stand in catagorys.

something i can say for sure. is i am pvp on this server, i leave hybrids, pvp will downfall.

call me a liar?

who are you scared of? Pro.

where do you go if there is no one on. Mag.

Who never sits in pits, and is always ready for a fight? Pro

who fields no matter what? Pro

i may be boastful. but i speak the truth. if we had the numbers that any of the guilds we faught today. they wouldnt of even came out. most of the fights we had 6-8 and we faught about 6 times and lost 2. most of the fights was com having 11, and around the end ras logged on and i had a guy in vent i was trying out and we hit 10. then i told the guy we couldnt have 10 players. and he left and it ended with 9.

Un4

Knight

urnial is much better caller than you.

joshua is a better caller than you.

and they dont cry like girls if someone makes a mistake. you'll be a good caller when you realize this is just a game

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Un4;1820359 said:
urnial is much better caller than you.

joshua is a better caller than you.

and they dont cry like girls if someone makes a mistake. you'll be a good caller when you realize this is just a game

k stfu josh is bad caller urinal is good caller chance is a good caller your statement made no sense u dumb ass wigger get shit on fuckn ur ass up irl all day

Tribal

Lord

i can honestly say that ive never seen anyone on this forum try and back himself up with such long and unnecessary posts as much as chance

siris/james

Wanderer

XxDRIVENxX;1819874 said:
siris, i accept your 1v3 for mills. Me Jamie and mystical vs you. Minimum bet of 30 mills. Aim me when your ready....

Im ill your wack (6:59:24 PM): yo sinfall whats good with that 1v3
SinfallUOG (6:59:29 PM): man i was joking we cant take you
Im ill your wack (8:22:42 PM): you know im posting this on the forums right
SinfallUOG (9:28:44 PM): whatever i don't even play UO anymore, who cares what some nerds on a message board think

Brookly;1819878 said:
You play with Eric. You can't be the self-proclaimed "best."

1. You waited 2 minutes for anybody to reply.
2. Those 2 minutes was probably the window period it took you to quote yourself.
3. You quoted yourself.

You are all kinds of fucked up aren't you? =(

you got a bad sense of humor

------

come back and play sinfall!

Brookly

Sorceror

chance21021;1820354 said:
im the best caller. without a doubt, my guild is the best because i lead them.

and within my guild are some amazing players which make up the guild to be the best:)

there are players out there that i can easily admit that are better then me.

i am one of the best fielders, i only claimed to be the best caller. which i am, there are players out there that are better then me. very easily i can say

ghost
urinal
raserei

and others
im not in denial of anythig. i kno where i stand in catagorys.

something i can say for sure. is i am pvp on this server, i leave hybrids, pvp will downfall.

call me a liar?

who are you scared of? Pro.

where do you go if there is no one on. Mag.

Who never sits in pits, and is always ready for a fight? Pro

who fields no matter what? Pro

i may be boastful. but i speak the truth. if we had the numbers that any of the guilds we faught today. they wouldnt of even came out. most of the fights we had 6-8 and we faught about 6 times and lost 2. most of the fights was com having 11, and around the end ras logged on and i had a guy in vent i was trying out and we hit 10. then i told the guy we couldnt have 10 players. and he left and it ended with 9.

I love how you talk your guildmates up in here but in reality you are an asshole to them. I mean think about it, how many times have Josey, Chris, and Ras threatened to leave the guild or have left the guild at some point while playing with you. You are the lucky one in the situation because you have such tolerable people in your vent. Some of us just gave up trying to deal with you.

siris/james;1820385 said:
Im ill your wack (6:59:24 PM): yo sinfall whats good with that 1v3
SinfallUOG (6:59:29 PM): man i was joking we cant take you
Im ill your wack (8:22:42 PM): you know im posting this on the forums right
SinfallUOG (9:28:44 PM): whatever i don't even play UO anymore, who cares what some nerds on a message board think

you got a bad sense of humor

------

come back and play sinfall!

Yea, no.

Tribal

Lord

ok sry brookly and chance if u 2 were in different guilds and didnt make sweet butt sex to each other u could fill up a thread with ur endless amount of garbage posting

Brookly

Sorceror

Tribal;1820398 said:
ok sry brookly and chance if u 2 were in different guilds and didnt make sweet butt sex to each other u could fill up a thread with ur endless amount of garbage posting

Garbage posting? You are the only one who manages to post in this forum without having actually played the shard it represents in how long? =\

Status
Not open for further replies.