UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: y so scared?

Un4;1820359 said:
urnial is much better caller than you.

joshua is a better caller than you.

and they dont cry like girls if someone makes a mistake. you'll be a good caller when you realize this is just a game

nope.

chance21021;1820104 said:
so we just 3v3'd you and let u dump 3 times. you died. and pookie and haplo gated out.

3v3...

excuse?

chance21021;1820108 said:
im not gonna let u dump. if u want a dump stun me. u dont see me complaining? i had to bola stun u for u to stand still. u was running around and weakan disrupting? lol to bad u cant weakan a lightning wand. sure he had no root he took ur fucking bag dip shit. and haplo took ur wands. ur trash
what

jerron

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;1820506 said:
I get really confused by what chance says.

it's to much intellect for you to comprehend.. its okay... not all of us are enlightened

siris/james

Wanderer

Brookly;1820394 said:
I love how you talk your guildmates up in here but in reality you are an asshole to them. I mean think about it, how many times have Josey, Chris, and Ras threatened to leave the guild or have left the guild at some point while playing with you. You are the lucky one in the situation because you have such tolerable people in your vent. Some of us just gave up trying to deal with you.

Yea, no.

you're a clown.. do you even play this game? i only see you afk in the pits..

siris/james;1820610 said:

Sheivan01

Knight

MrBrightside;1820622 said:

My feelings are so hurt, I was just called a moron by a person who pretends to be a woman on a video game. Hell, I'd be a moron rather than a transsexual anyday. Living out your fantasies discreetly? Or is being a woman in a video game the only way you can get respect and attention? Man, I'd hate to be you IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.