UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo %i

Drucilia

Knight
And yes. I am just that famous. A great fight will be when I find out which pecker head cut my crab pots open today.
Instead of thinking how funny we can be, how about one of the nerds here stops pets invis'ing themselves? What spastic thought that up. I have been jailed a hundred times back in the day for greifing by invis'ing pets. Then some bright spark started pets doing it themselves. Omgursostupid.

Rmac

Sorceror
I don't know about Eos, but Styx is Rmac. Ask yourself if you've ever seen them together.

I am not styx u chump stay bad..plus you dont crush anything bro the only reason u win anything is cuz you have 5 to 1 on the numbers

Rmac

Sorceror
2500 views i forgot how famous I am..by the way selling ornies 40kk ari robes 60kk Totems 25kk Homs 7kk inbox me thanks

2500 views i forgot how famous I am..by the way selling ornies 40kk ari robes 60kk Totems 25kk Homs 7kk inbox me thanks

you still havent realized this thread isnt actually about you that is sad. it took me about 30 seconds or less to figure out it was a troll thread. The title say the name of whoever is looking at the thread for me it says "yo Exillion". Then people used the same trick throughout the thread