UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1kk check

acidpiss

Wanderer
Re: 1kk check

*edit* minimum bid is 2gp for everyone except Homer.whos mimimum bid must be 999.999gp. :)

the only way u can buy this check is with a reason why you want it..

Stinkemon

Wanderer

hxxp://encyclopediadramatica.com/UOGamers:_Demise

I'm following the instructions there, and I'm at # 2) Amass absurd amounts of jew gold.

So I can go and

# 3) Spend said jew gold on absurdly good equipment to ensure your invincibility.

acidpiss

Wanderer

Stinkemon;639151 said:

I'm following the instructions there, and I'm at # 2) Amass absurd amounts of jew gold.

So I can go and

# 3) Spend said jew gold on absurdly good equipment to ensure your invincibility.

WINNER SO FAR!!! WILL BE AWARDED IN LORD BRITS THRONE ROOM BY NeekO

acidpiss;639140 said:
*edit* minimum bid is 2gp for everyone except Homer.whos mimimum bid must be 999.999gp. :)

the only way u can buy this check is with a reason why you want it..

:D ti tnaw i esuaceb :D
LOL

emopenguin

Sorceror

i deserve a 1kk check because my name is teh most epic name on any server. Uhohhotdog. where do i cash in your 1kk check sir.

Mordrid

Sorceror

I deserve it cuz i am the one wich made a guild with [CAKE] Name

i deserve it cuz i am the one wich called everyone pancake (now alot of people do it)

i deserve it cuz i am a nerd

i deserve it cuz i want it

i deserve it cuz im poor

i deserve it cuz im ur guildie

i deserve it blah blah blah

i deserve it cuz i want sex up with Fandul Thxx

Well, I need 1kk gold because it will cost a bunch to GM herding, forensics, and taste identification for my leet template. I wouldn't ask what the strategy for the template is, but if the barn is a'rockin, dont bother knockin.

PS Im far from a young player...oh and I bid 3 gp

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

I recently started over here again, and I could propose a trade, two skittering hoppers, named Jim and Bob, for your check, if it will be a fast trade, I'll even include a peculiar seed for the cause.

acidpiss

Wanderer

your tying with the other guy, if its only you two guys ill let u select a number between 1 and 10 winner takes the pixels.

ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS LEFT!!

lukin69

Knight

Stinkemon;639151 said:

So I can go and

Jew? Thanks for that. Really. Next time you decide to quote an absurdly antisemetic remark, dont. Asshat. Oh, and fuck that website too.

/taking shit too seriously since 1980

ps. I deserve the gold because I need to burn more hrsks, badly.

acidpiss

Wanderer

Lurkin
ps. I deserve the gold because I need to burn more hrsks, badly.

LOL!! if you were a young player that remark would have one it

alllex

Knight

10 signs your an Internet geek

10. When filling out your driver's license application you give your IP address.

9. You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is "Hi, what's your URL?"

8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.

7. You're amazed to find out spam is a food.

6. You "ping" people to see if they're awake, "finger" them to find out how they are, and "AYT" them to make sure they're listening to you.

5. You search the Net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.

4. You introduce your wife as "my [email protected]" and refer to your children as "client applications".

3. At social functions you introduce your husband as "my domain server".

2. After winning the office super bowl pool you blurt out, "I feel so colon-right parentheses!"

And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:

1. Two Words: "Pizza's Here!"