UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1kk check

proteusbr

Wanderer
Re: 1kk check

I need coz I was born in a country where everyone plays soccer (Brazil) and I m the only one that is trying something different (uo), and Its been a little hard to be successfull in change my habits.

Even water will succeed against a rock if you try hard ;)

acidpiss

Wanderer

proteusbr;639227 said:
I need coz I was born in a country where everyone plays soccer (Brazil) and I m the only one that is trying something different (uo), and Its been a little hard to be successfull in change my habits.

Even water will succeed against a rock if you try hard ;)

Only brazilian playing UO?!?!? (am i missing something?)

acidpiss

Wanderer

alllex;639225 said:
10 signs your an Internet geek

10. When filling out your driver's license application you give your IP address.

9. You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is "Hi, what's your URL?"

8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.

7. You're amazed to find out spam is a food.

6. You "ping" people to see if they're awake, "finger" them to find out how they are, and "AYT" them to make sure they're listening to you.

5. You search the Net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.

4. You introduce your wife as "my [email protected]" and refer to your children as "client applications".

3. At social functions you introduce your husband as "my domain server".

2. After winning the office super bowl pool you blurt out, "I feel so colon-right parentheses!"

And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:

1. Two Words: "Pizza's Here!"
/\
Thats some scary shit, i just ate pizza...... ;-\

alllex

Knight

blood test
Two children were sitting outside a clinic. One of them was crying very loudly.
2nd Child: Why are you crying?

1st Child: I came here for a blood test.

2nd Child: So? Are you afraid?

1st Child: No. For the blood test, they cut my finger.

At this, the second one started crying profusely.

The first one was astonished.

1st Child: Why are you crying now?

2nd Child: I came for a urine test !

Sundae

Wanderer

Dearest Beloved Acidpiss in Christ;

God's many blessings and well-being to you. I write to you on the eve of most unfortunate circumstances, and I desperately seek your help in giving unto you a priceless treasure. As you may not be aware, your father's secret lover left you a truly magnificent artifact 3 urn in his will. It is a lovely, one-of-a-kind urn, and as the handler of your father's secret lover's estate, it is my desire to obtain this urn and return it to you.

The dilemma facing us is that the government agents here in Nigeria have decided that your father's property is theirs, and that it should not leave the state. They have frozen his accounts and are calling the guards on anyone who so much as whispers the word 'bank' within earshot of a banker. It is a truly dismal state of affairs, as you can well understand.

I have made arrangements by which this priceless artifact 3 urn can be obtained for you by finding a lowly government employee who would be willing to unlock your account briefly... but he has a price. He demands a check made out for one million unmarked gold pieces be delivered to him. If you can supply the check, I will obtain your urn and my agent will contact you promptly.

The Lord's blessings upon you, and I hope you will contact me back.

Sincerely yours in Christ;
A Nigerian UO Scammer.

Edit: Since posting, 1,300 people have fallen for the nigerian UO ploy and I am now quite wealthy. I need your check to buy my next yacht.

Tewale

Sorceror

lukin69;639222 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkemon
hxxp://encyclopediadramatica.com/UOGamers:_Demise

I'm following the instructions there, and I'm at # 2) Amass absurd amounts of jew gold.

So I can go and

# 3) Spend said jew gold on absurdly good equipment to ensure your invincibility.

Jew? Thanks for that. Really. Next time you decide to quote an absurdly antisemetic remark, dont. Asshat. Oh, and fuck that website too.

/taking shit too seriously since 1980

ps. I deserve the gold because I need to burn more hrsks, badly.

Hmmmm. seems in quoting the quote that he quoted you in turn quoted the quote that you were complaining that he quoted.

oh yeah I need the 1kk check because I'm broke from buying shrubberies.

acidpiss

Wanderer

Sundae;639232 said:
Dearest Beloved Acidpiss in Christ;

God's many blessings and well-being to you. I write to you on the eve of most unfortunate circumstances, and I desperately seek your help in giving unto you a priceless treasure. As you may not be aware, your father's secret lover left you a truly magnificent artifact 3 urn in his will. It is a lovely, one-of-a-kind urn, and as the handler of your father's secret lover's estate, it is my desire to obtain this urn and return it to you.

The dilemma facing us is that the government agents here in Nigeria have decided that your father's property is theirs, and that it should not leave the state. They have frozen his accounts and are calling the guards on anyone who so much as whispers the word 'bank' within earshot of a banker. It is a truly dismal state of affairs, as you can well understand.

I have made arrangements by which this priceless artifact 3 urn can be obtained for you by finding a lowly government employee who would be willing to unlock your account briefly... but he has a price. He demands a check made out for one million unmarked gold pieces be delivered to him. If you can supply the check, I will obtain your urn and my agent will contact you promptly.

The Lord's blessings upon you, and I hope you will contact me back.

Sincerely yours in Christ;
A Nigerian UO Scammer.

I recived a letter in reallife that was along the same lines, but it was some holdings with millions of dollars.(i assumed to good to be true so threw it away) maybe i shouldnt.......

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

I would like to add to contribution earlier, that I now have teamed up with another new player, and we can kill jack rabbits quite fast now, alone it could take me ten minutes, with two people, we are down to only six minutes.

We are cross healing eachother of course, so we won't have to run into the guard zone and call guards on the rabbits, but the bandages are expensive, and the jack rabbits yield very little leather, and if I could win this 'contest' I could buy a bigger and better sword to kill tougher stuff and maybe get enough leather to make myself a pair of sandals.

Yours sincerely, Yung

acidpiss

Wanderer

[Demise]Yung;639238 said:
I would like to add to contribution earlier, that I now have teamed up with another new player, and we can kill jack rabbits quite fast now, alone it could take me ten minutes, with two people, we are down to only six minutes.

We are cross healing eachother of course, so we won't have to run into the guard zone and call guards on the rabbits, but the bandages are expensive, and the jack rabbits yield very little leather, and if I could win this 'contest' I could buy a bigger and better sword to kill tougher stuff and maybe get enough leather to make myself a pair of sandals.

Yours sincerely, Yung

Im starting to suspect your not really new at all.Or else how could two young players possibly know how to gank a rabbit (let alone the meaning of crossheal) >;-|

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

acidpiss;639239 said:
Im starting to suspect your not really new at all.Or else how could two young players possibly know how to gank a rabbit (let alone the meaning of crossheal) >;-|

No I'm not new to UO, neither to demise, I played on Demise back in 2005, but started here again recently.

A rabbit is easy to gank, but when it comes to dogs, I suspect I'd need a group of at least five additional players to be somewhat succesful.
And about crosshealing, it's pretty much the only viable option if you start out with below 20dex, cutting the healing times in half is great for such actions. :eek:

Stinkemon

Wanderer

I only mine ingots and sell them to vendor for gp ;/ I just spotted an evil trol venturing and I had to take a run for it ;( My pack llama died for me RIP.

Hilda

Wanderer

So I can hire a bunches of npc mages and fighters and stuff to make my own private army. Yes, that would be totally sweet.

acidpiss

Wanderer

Hilda;639260 said:
So I can hire a bunches of npc mages and fighters and stuff to make my own private army. Yes, that would be totally sweet.

I like it!! its out of you and that stink guy now *he seems to need it alot*

acidpiss

Wanderer

Ganja_soul;639267 said:
i deserve the check because i need to start over again.....coz i got banned :(

Hmmm, by the sounds of your name im guessing you would spend that 1kkcheck on a ton of nightshade and try smoke it, NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

Next! 1 hour and a half to go!!!

Ohen

Sorceror

You should give it to me, not because I need but just because I want it.

Ya, no sob story or anything.

acidpiss

Wanderer

true enough,its a game we all want it but we dont really *need* it.

BONUS ROUND Describe the colour fluorescent brown and win 500,000GP!!!!

Sundae

Wanderer

Fluorescent brown is the best tokuno pigment ever. I had one drop for me off a mongbat the other day shortly after smoking 1,000,000 gold of nightshade. I proceeded to dye another piece of nightshade with it, and then smoked that too.

I dreamed in pure fluorescent shades, dude. It was crazy.