UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1kk check

Tewale

Sorceror
Re: 1kk check

Fluorescent brown is the color you produce after a large fourth meal at taco bell of Volcano Tacos with Lava sauce.

jkt13

Page

There is no reason that you would give a 1m check to me why, dont you keep it yourself and enjoy it? That just my opinion :/

acidpiss

Wanderer

i want the description, not your belief of it

and yes ill give the check to any new player with a good comment

45minutes, the contestants who/if tie/win meet me at lord brits throne room to recieve the *jew* money

Kidd

Wanderer

ima keep this simple... I want the check because When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep, not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

acidpiss

Wanderer

Kidd;639300 said:
ima keep this simple... I want the check because When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep, not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

LOL!!! nice one

jkt13

Page

well i am new ^^ and well good description hmm :/ well i need it because then i could buy better armors for me cos my armors arent so good so thats my description

acidpiss

Wanderer

jkt13;639306 said:
well i am new ^^ and well good description hmm :/ well i need it because then i could buy better armors for me cos my armors arent so good so thats my description

Your in the draw now also for *lamest reason*
3contestants so far will be given the chance to draw the lucky number to win 1,000,000GP!!!!

raghead88

Sorceror

Well ill be straight up, I need a check for 1kk because i just came back to UO 5 days ago after not playing for about 4 or 5 years which back in the day i was one of the top pvpers on the server (sonoma), and all i wanna do is pvp...i think im destined to rain down hell on people again. But theres one fault in my plan im broke and am 7x gm already with no gear or money haha. and if i get a 1kk check i wont have to proceed to sell my skill ball and can use it on a different character like say a tamer =/

acidpiss

Wanderer

Stinkemon;639293 said:
Glowing t*rd

How long have u been waiting? when i was a bigger noob than i am now and once thought IDOC's were the bomb i waited 14 hours for a house with 12k of regs and crappy doom loot... TOTAL VALUE 50k

Stinkemon

Wanderer

I've refreshed this topic every 10minutes to see when I can collect my winnings. And while doing that, I've lumberjacked and mined almost the whole time.

acidpiss

Wanderer

HILDA ,STINKEMON,JKT13

Meet me at lord brits throne room, I will be choosing a number between 1 and 30

closest wins!!!!

THE BONUS DRAW IS STILL OPEN!!!!

acidpiss

Wanderer

It seems hilda isnt on, i would like a random to choose a number for her, you will be payed 100k for your efforts........

jkt13

Page

a lucky guess for the fluorsecnet brown, its light brown that you get if you mix bronw and white :D?