UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2016 Comeback Tour - Shirts available...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
As many of you noticed today, Krrios and I are online.

Krrios and I have decided to do a UOG Comeback Tour with Suzy - things should be fun.

Right now - we're digging in, dont slam us with questions, advice etc... just know we are here, we are working and we will be around.

Deal? Deal!

-R

TRADE MAN

Squire
Sweet! Hope to see you Krrios in the field! No better way to see what needs tweaked rather than to jump into the thick of it and have some much needed fun! Welcome back bro. Let the BLOOD BATH begin!

TRADE MAN

Squire
We should leave all these comments on the suggestion page... Ryan can look at people's input there. It would be foollish to act on the request of one person or even a few people. People are posting their thoughts here http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/590647/
Lets let Ryan check on these things in his own time. We shouldn't toss too much at him all at once, give him a few to review everything and I'm sure he will make some tough calls that will hopefully better us as a community. Every decision made should effect the entire community in a positive way, to ensure that we get Hybrid back on top. #1 Goal is to attract new players as well as returning players, and to keep them.