UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2016 Comeback Tour - Shirts available...

Tobias

Sorceror
You guys came back, let's hope it's not too late.

Suggestions:

1. Update Sallos
2. Fix the server crashing (unplayable atm)

Rock on!

Kingllama

Knight
As many of you noticed today, Krrios and I are online.

Krrios and I have decided to do a UOG Comeback Tour with Suzy - things should be fun.

Right now - we're digging in, dont slam us with questions, advice etc... just know we are here, we are working and we will be around.

Deal? Deal!

-R
Are you trying to make me play UO AGAIN?

crikey

Sorceror
@Ryan
@krrios

You guys still working on this, or taking a coffee break, or on break indefinitely?

At this point, unless something drastic happens SOON, I wouldn't even bother to do updates. Don't waste your time man
Log on and you'll see

General Lee 21

Wanderer
As many of you noticed today, Krrios and I are online.

Krrios and I have decided to do a UOG Comeback Tour with Suzy - things should be fun.

Right now - we're digging in, dont slam us with questions, advice etc... just know we are here, we are working and we will be around.

Deal? Deal!

-R

Lol

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I dont see why some of u still play hybrid and did not shard hop .. Ryan is again MIA for months and he cant spend not even 60 seconds of time since march to log into these forums..its speaks volume.