UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2016 Comeback Tour - Shirts available...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I suddenly feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I am really interested to see what the future of Hybrid will be.

Wherever it goes at this point, it will be for the best :inlove:

Pretty much what Krrios and I said when we discussed the idea... :)

MoonWraith

Sorceror
Welcome back Ryan and Krrios. Just, welcome back.

Thank the lord Pepsi and I didn't have to get married to quell our sorrows.

@Ryan will you guys be fixing mistakes on demise as well? @Eos has proven uneducated compared to what a lead programmer should be. Many suggestions and bugs get snarky responses and ignorant replies.

If you need recommendations for more skilled, knowledgeable, and courteous staff you can pm me.

I think both server populations can agree the main issue on both shards is lack of active staff.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
@Ryan will you guys be fixing mistakes on demise as well? @Eos has proven uneducated compared to what a lead programmer should be. Many suggestions and bugs get snarky responses and ignorant replies.

If you need recommendations for more skilled, knowledgeable, and courteous staff you can pm me.

I think both server populations can agree the main issue on both shards is lack of active staff.

Eos has kept this ship running virtually solo - the pressure of that is unbelievable.

Getting Eos some help will make things easier... some respect is due.

Eos has kept this ship running virtually solo - the pressure of that is unbelievable.

Getting Eos some help will make things easier... some respect is due.
Exactly, it would be awesome to show love for both servers as Demise needs a nice server update as it gets pretty laggy at times. However one step at a time, hopefully everything works out great.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror

What a preposterous thing to say about someone who freely gives her own free time to work for people like us to have fun. Shame on you sir.