UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggz

Sorceror
Re: 9/11

Not to be a dick or anything and make this seem like it's nothing but people from ALOT more than the USA died in the 9/11 events have died because of this. And also the soldiers from MANY other countries have been lost due to the events following it aswell.

So lets have a minute of silence for ALL of the people that have been lost in ALL countries due to this.

woodycook

Knight

lordwolfx;444956 said:
lets take a minuit to celebrate Sadam swinging on a rope =]

Completely irrelevant to the topic. If we were to talk about hangings id ask why our presidents feet are still on the ground.

lordwolfx

Knight

woodycook;444959 said:
Completely irrelevant to the topic. If we were to talk about hangings id ask why our presidents feet are still on the ground.

How is "Bandwagon" dislike of a president the same as killing your own population with chemical weapons because of their Religion the same?

Dollpartz

Squire

9/11 wasn't an inside a job you dolt. If America wanted to go and own everybody to boost their economy they don't need to fabricate a reason to do so,.
By your logic America planned every genocide war in history. Yep that's right, the gloves are off. It's Americas fault. Game Over.

Anybody who believes 9/11 was an inside job needs to pull their head out of Micheal Moores ass.

woodycook

Knight

Dollpartz;444975 said:
9/11 wasn't an inside a job you dolt. If America wanted to go and own everybody to boost their economy they don't need to fabricate a reason to do so,.
By your logic America planned every genocide war in history. Yep that's right, the gloves are off. It's Americas fault. Game Over.

Anybody who believes 9/11 was an inside job needs to pull their head out of Micheal Moores ass.

Like you, Micheal Moore is an ignorant pos. Its so easy to see but many morons base all their views off of what CNN tells them to believe.

Maybe I need to pull my head out of someones ass and stop reading US documented files. I know you haven't read "Operation Northwoods" you prick.

Maybe you should pull your head out of Lou Dobbs'es ass please.

Besides, if the US government really wanted to prove that 9-11 wasn't an inside job, they would just release the video of a plane hitting the pentagon. You know why they don't? Because a plane didn't hit it. Oh you don't believe me? Ok then, prove to me that it did.

woodycook

Knight

Wikipedia's page states:
Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false flag conspiracy plan, proposed within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for CIA or other operatives to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Castro-led Cuba. One plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

This operation is especially notable in that it included plans for hijackings and bombings followed by the use of phony evidence that would blame the terrorist acts on foreign governments.

yeehaw, lets go turn dat dere middle eastern folks into a glass parkin' lot where I can store all my deer heads! woooo!

mantorras

Sorceror

woodycook;445196 said:
Wikipedia's page states:
Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false flag conspiracy plan, proposed within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for CIA or other operatives to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Castro-led Cuba. One plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

This operation is especially notable in that it included plans for hijackings and bombings followed by the use of phony evidence that would blame the terrorist acts on foreign governments.

yeehaw, lets go turn dat dere middle eastern folks into a glass parkin' lot where I can store all my deer heads! woooo!

Whoa I never heard about this before, still for me 9/11 seems pretty hard to cover up, than a random car bombing or whatever.

woodycook

Knight

mantorras;445211 said:
Whoa I never heard about this before, still for me 9/11 seems pretty hard to cover up, than a random car bombing or whatever.

The buildings circled in my photo attachment all fell. I'm sure a couple less educated people here will just now find out that a third building fell. As many educated people *do* know, NO PLANE HIT BUILDING 7. In the 9/11 Commission report they led us to believe that falling debris caught world trade center 7 on fire.

.. FALLING DEBRIS?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BUILDING 3!? DOES IT HAVE SOME KIND OF INVISIBLE FORCESHIELD? IT SITS RIGHT BETWEEN 2 OF THE WORLDS LARGEST BUILDINGS BUT DOES NOT COLLAPSE FROM FALLING DEBRIS!!!

EVEN IF SOME BURNING FAX PAPER FLEW THROUGH THE AIR RIGHT PAST BUILDING SIX DON'T YOU THINK THAT BUILDING 7, THIS BILLION DOLLAR BUILDING MIGHT HAVE SOME KIND OF FIRE SPRINKLERS OR SOMETHING?

Sorry US. Government, you fail.

Pure controlled demolition. Don't take it from me, Take it from the firefighters of new york.

Attachments

• WTC.jpg
    WTC.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 79

woodycook

Knight

Operation September 11th or 9-11 was a false flag conspiracy plan, proposed within the United States government in 1989. The plan called for CIA or other operatives to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Afghanistan and other middle eastern countries. One plan was to "develop a Middle eastern terror campaign....

There, I replaced like 8 words or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.