UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantorras

Sorceror
Re: 9/11

Pretty much agree with all Cronus said, woodycook I have watched the conspiracy documentaries and they give little prove if none at all. For me the real conspiracy was to use 9/11 to invade Iraq.

Facko

Sorceror

This was something a group of motivated (and misguided) high-school kids could have done just as easily as any terrorist. Pure cunning and psychotic determination go a long way. Sometimes something simple and small and crazy and mean can destroy something big and beautiful.

Let's all stop with the theories and just get on with our lives already.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Facko;446046 said:
This was something a group of motivated (and misguided) high-school kids could have done just as easily as any terrorist. Pure cunning and psychotic determination go a long way. Sometimes something simple and small and crazy and mean can destroy something big and beautiful.

Let's all stop with the theories and just get in ventrilo already.
Fixed.
I miss you too baby.:p

Hawken

Wanderer

How's this for an answer woodycook.

According to a 2007 DoD statement, the US Military (all branches) have achieved or exceeded their enlistment goals every year since 2001. With all branches of the military meeting or exceeding their enlistment goals, what makes you think a draft would be implemented?

Also, I enlisted in the Army in October 2001 and served for 6 years. I would not have stayed as long as I did if I did not believe in what we are doing over there. In another statement released by the DoD, 2007 reenlistment exceeded goals by 135%, so I'm not the only one who served and felt the same way. So I'm singing and my tune remains the same!

Also, you might want to learn a little something about commercial construction engineering before you go spouting off about what "really" brought down the towers. When you damage a structural concrete column at the base of a high-rise building, not much will happen as the column is large enough to support the weight of the entire building (this is the reason the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center failed to bring the building down). However, if you damage the column towards the middle or the top the column is smaller and so the damage to the column has a more profound effect and will no longer be able to support the weight above the damaged area. Combined with the effect of steel becoming malleable and losing it's strength due to intense heat, the top of the building will drop. This will result in the failure of the structural supports below bringing the entire structure down.

Any why would a story need to be "created" about building 7 anyway? The North and South towers had just been hit by commercial airliners. Building 7 standing or falling would have made very little difference in the effect the tragedy had on the country and the world. Hell, if you were to ask any random person on the street they probably wouldn't even know anything about building 7. So why even mention it unless you are reaching for conspiracies where non exist.

Morsoseth

Wanderer

woodycook;445932 said:
*fails to see any proof backing up your statement*

And you use anti-war like its an insult.

As for who is on what side, There are no sides. Democrats=Republicans. Republicans=Democrats. No-matter who wins the vote we are going to get the same shit. Obama = more war. Mccain = more war. The only honest politician I know of is Ron Paul. Maybe you should listen to one of his speeches. The man is brilliant.

Were on the edge of going to war with Iran, and when USA runs out of willing meat shields to dump off in some desert they are going to start drafting and when you get your card in the mail (I don't know if you have anything to live for but if you do) I'll bet you will start singing a different tune.

I'm not disrespecting our soldiers but there comes a time when one needs to ask themselves how much they will do for money.

Yeah I know, I'm the big asshole here. I'm the jerk that hates it when entire villages full of innocent people are bombed over oil or power.

...And don't say we only kill them because they attack us when we arrive. If someones invading my town (Be it foreign or domestic) I guarantee you there will be militia's already waiting.

I dont think you're an asshole because you care about the lives of innocents. I think you're asshole because you come across as a person that sees our troops as Bush's assassins. Myself being ex-military, someone that can relate to the troops knows how sad it is when someone says "I support the troops but I dont support the war" but at the same time talks about the deaths of innocents. Its really a copout.

woodycook

Knight

Do you know how many other skyscrapers have burnt for so much longer at hotter temperatures without falling? If I remember correctly one particular building burnt for 2 days and was not even close to falling.

And by preventing an investigation I believe shipping all the debris across seas wouldn't have helped too much. If you destroy the evidence than what can one investigate?

Also, like Jmaster said... Why is the hole in the pentagon only 10 feet wide or so? Do you guys know how big a passenger jet is?

Here is a video of the pentagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsqa_8uhmOE

Nope.. Not seeing any plane.

Dollpartz

Squire

I, of course am unafraid because I have recently safe guarded my house against any terrorist action by adhering stickers to all the doors and putting up baby gates in the hallways. I'd like to see those terrorizing bastards get in here now! I'd hand them their asses back and say something snappy like "Get the fuck off my property you bunch of sissy fags before I call the cops on yo ass!"

Dollpartz;446261 said:
I, of course am unafraid because I have recently safe guarded my house against any terrorist action by adhering stickers to all the doors and putting up baby gates in the hallways. I'd like to see those terrorizing bastards get in here now! I'd hand them their asses back and say something snappy like "Get the fuck off my property you bunch of sissy fags before I call the cops on yo ass!"

While snapping your fingers in a zig zag fashion.

woodycook

Knight

Yeah, I recently just had to buy a small can of terrorist be-gone and set it off in my house. Although it smelled pretty terrible I think it worked pretty well.

Digatalas

Knight

steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C...

QFT. Even I, a sophomore, can confirm this fact in several books and online fact sites... So this explains it pretty much plus the fast that sky scrapers lose tons of support capabilities after removing only a section of its frame. the whole building is interdependent... (I'm also majoring in architecture/engineering...)

Dollpartz;444975 said:
9/11 wasn't an inside a job you dolt. If America wanted to go and own everybody to boost their economy they don't need to fabricate a reason to do so,.
By your logic America planned every genocide war in history. Yep that's right, the gloves are off. It's Americas fault. Game Over.

Anybody who believes 9/11 was an inside job needs to pull their head out of Micheal Moores ass.

Fuck michael Moore, capitalist whore. He just say stuff to sell DVDs.

Digatalas;446366 said:
steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C...

QFT. Even I, a sophomore, can confirm this fact in several books and online fact sites... So this explains it pretty much plus the fast that sky scrapers lose tons of support capabilities after removing only a section of its frame. the whole building is interdependent... (I'm also majoring in architecture/engineering...)

Also its proved that this cause perfectly shaped cut on the bars. Like a sword slicing a banana.

Also it proves how several TV networks played a tape of the "accident" backwards (tehres even a helicopter going backwards, gotta love new technology)

And also proves how one of these networks said that the building 7 had collapsed. 20 minutes before it actually collapsed. On the video itself you can see the building 7 on the background as the reporter announces its fall.

Seriously, only stupid blind folded patriot scums cannot see the rotten apples falling on their sacred soil.

cmcmcm

Knight

Achilles: Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight?

it's magic, it's hollywood!

woodycook

Knight

And also proves how one of these networks said that the building 7 had collapsed. 20 minutes before it actually collapsed. On the video itself you can see the building 7 on the background as the reporter announces its fall.

Here is a picture for reference.

Attachments

• l_e0760afb360c5c6cf63ba433f6a4df72.jpg
    l_e0760afb360c5c6cf63ba433f6a4df72.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 62
J

John Doe

The only thing that I thing is fucked up about 9/11 is that they gave a group of extremists the blame instead of myself. :mad:

MrSunday

Sorceror

God damn it, Eby! And you were all like "I don't know what you're talking about!" when they interrogated you!

Status
Not open for further replies.