UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordwolfx

Knight
Re: 9/11

its all Conjecture....

yes Sadam was funding Al Quida...

i didnt read that link but i assume its about how the CIA set up the Government that was in charge in Afghanny back during the Cold War, which would be true, we funded them with weapons ect ect to topple their Communist Supportive Government so they wouldent become part of China.... Thats the Same Government we recently helped get rid of (again). The CIA has a big boner for helping rebel factions lol...

lordwolfx

Knight

woodycook;445222 said:
The buildings circled in my photo attachment all fell. I'm sure a couple less educated people here will just now find out that a third building fell. As many educated people *do* know, NO PLANE HIT BUILDING 7. In the 9/11 Commission report they led us to believe that falling debris caught world trade center 7 on fire.

.. FALLING DEBRIS?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BUILDING 3!? DOES IT HAVE SOME KIND OF INVISIBLE FORCESHIELD? IT SITS RIGHT BETWEEN 2 OF THE WORLDS LARGEST BUILDINGS BUT DOES NOT COLLAPSE FROM FALLING DEBRIS!!!

EVEN IF SOME BURNING FAX PAPER FLEW THROUGH THE AIR RIGHT PAST BUILDING SIX DON'T YOU THINK THAT BUILDING 7, THIS BILLION DOLLAR BUILDING MIGHT HAVE SOME KIND OF FIRE SPRINKLERS OR SOMETHING?

Sorry US. Government, you fail.

Pure controlled demolition. Don't take it from me, Take it from the firefighters of new york.

Can anyone say Crackpot?

How old are you? where you actualy old enouph to remember 911? there was fucking footage on TV Showing exactly what happened, the entire thing was made into a Historicly recorded Media Chronicle...

ne14pic

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;445206 said:
I heard Canada was going to Invade the US soon, with a series of poutine canons, and a choir yelling the word "EH!"
will you bring cheap prescription drugs with you?
if so bring it on

Mister Dank

Knight

lordwolfx;445813 said:
yes Sadam was funding Al Quida

I've yet to see/read/hear of any proof of this link. Throw up some links?

He was a terrible, ruthless asshole, no doubt, but I have my doubts that he was funding an extremist religious group when he was generally apathetic towards religion.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

woodycook;444959 said:
Completely irrelevant to the topic. If we were to talk about hangings id ask why our presidents feet are still on the ground.

Your an idiot , Bush is a fucking golden god.

And lets all sit back and take a minute to realize something, if we did'nt come with quick action on the middle east where would we be now?

mantorras

Sorceror

Yes mister Dank you are correct, there are no prove, much like those wmds.
Let me quote this man
In an interview with Tim Russert on Meet the Press, Vice President Cheney stated, "We've never been able to confirm any connection between Iraq and 9/11."

mantorras

Sorceror

Doza n Tanto;445833 said:

And lets all sit back and take a minute to realize something, if we did'nt come with quick action on the middle east where would we be now?

Regarding Iraq, if you didn't invade you would have: One less war front, saved the American people a lot of money and human lifes, Iran's influence in the region wouldn't be so great, more resources to Afghanistan, less destabilization in the region, the oil prices wouldn't be as insane as they are today.
Maybe instead of Iraq you should have had Paquistan or Saudi Arabia, those countries seem to be the root of all islamic terrorism.

Morsoseth

Wanderer

mantorras;445843 said:
Regarding Iraq, if you didn't invade you would have: One less war front, saved the American people a lot of money and human lifes, Iran's influence in the region wouldn't be so great, more resources to Afghanistan, less destabilization in the region, the oil prices wouldn't be as insane as they are today.
Maybe instead of Iraq you should have had Paquistan or Saudi Arabia, those countries seem to be the root of all islamic terrorism.

Thats where you're mistaken. Islamic fascists are everywhere in this day and age. Infact, people should really take a loot at this site. I'm not saying believe everything you read but as far as the documented attacks go, they are legit.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2001-2003.htm

Those are just the documented attacks perpetrated by Islamists from 9/11 2001 til the end of 2003. Its a war on the world and we (non muslims) are supposed to believe that Islam is a religion of "peace".

woodycook

Knight

Ummm, NOT IN THE MIDDLE EAST?! The majority of American's don't want to be in the middle east.

The only people that want to be in the middle east stirring the shit pot are people like this:

And still, no-one has showed me a picture of a plane flying into the pentagon. If any of you would like to prove to the rest of the world that 9-11 wasn't an inside job all you have to do is find that one picture. Can you just show me ONE picture to back up your statement?

Btw, America with the strongest military and cleanest operations are failing in the middle east but some men living in a cave can pull off an operation with CIA like coordination. Good theory.

let me recoop from this one..

wow.

Morsoseth

Wanderer

woodycook;445878 said:

Ummm, NOT IN THE MIDDLE EAST?! The majority of American's don't want to be in the middle east.

The only people that want to be in the middle east stirring the shit pot are people like this:

And still, no-one has showed me a picture of a plane flying into the pentagon. If any of you would like to prove to the rest of the world that 9-11 wasn't an inside job all you have to do is find that one picture. Can you just show me ONE picture to back up your statement?

Btw, America with the strongest military and cleanest operations are failing in the middle east but some men living in a cave can pull off an operation with CIA like coordination. Good theory.

let me recoop from this one..

wow.

We're not failing in the Middle East numbnuts even though you anti-war give-me-everything treehugging bleeding heart liberals keep lobbying to turn down bills to provide our troops with anything they actually need while blaming the president. The sad thing is that the "anti-american" establishment now controls the congress so instead of claiming that Bush has blood on his hands, the democrats should wonder where the red stains on their hands came from. As far as the conspiracies of 9/11 being an inside job, even Mr. Liberal himself Bill Maher thinks you're crazy. I'm not claiming that we (the U.S.) has/does do some shady things but you guys are taking way too far. Personally, you're lucky that I'm not the president because I've have all you paranoid crazies thrown in Guantanamo with all the terrorists you love to defend.

woodycook

Knight

Morsoseth;445924 said:
We're not failing in the Middle East numbnuts even though you anti-war give-me-everything treehugging bleeding heart liberals keep lobbying to turn down bills to provide our troops with anything they actually need while blaming the president. The sad thing is that the "anti-american" establishment now controls the congress so instead of claiming that Bush has blood on his hands, the democrats should wonder where the red stains on their hands came from. As far as the conspiracies of 9/11 being an inside job, even Mr. Liberal himself Bill Maher thinks you're crazy. I'm not claiming that we (the U.S.) has/does do some shady things but you guys are taking way too far. Personally, you're lucky that I'm not the president because I've have all you paranoid crazies thrown in Guantanamo with all the terrorists you love to defend.

*fails to see any proof backing up your statement*

And you use anti-war like its an insult.

As for who is on what side, There are no sides. Democrats=Republicans. Republicans=Democrats. No-matter who wins the vote we are going to get the same shit. Obama = more war. Mccain = more war. The only honest politician I know of is Ron Paul. Maybe you should listen to one of his speeches. The man is brilliant.

Were on the edge of going to war with Iran, and when USA runs out of willing meat shields to dump off in some desert they are going to start drafting and when you get your card in the mail (I don't know if you have anything to live for but if you do) I'll bet you will start singing a different tune.

I'm not disrespecting our soldiers but there comes a time when one needs to ask themselves how much they will do for money.

Yeah I know, I'm the big asshole here. I'm the jerk that hates it when entire villages full of innocent people are bombed over oil or power.

...And don't say we only kill them because they attack us when we arrive. If someones invading my town (Be it foreign or domestic) I guarantee you there will be militia's already waiting.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

woodycook;445932 said:
*fails to see any proof backing up your statement*

And you use anti-war like its an insult.

As for who is on what side, There are no sides. Democrats=Republicans. Republicans=Democrats. No-matter who wins the vote we are going to get the same shit. Obama = more war. Mccain = more war. The only honest politician I know of is Ron Paul. Maybe you should listen to one of his speeches. The man is brilliant.

Were on the edge of going to war with Iran, and when USA runs out of willing meat shields to dump off in some desert they are going to start drafting and when you get your card in the mail (I don't know if you have anything to live for but if you do) I'll bet you will start singing a different tune.

I'm not disrespecting our soldiers but there comes a time when one needs to ask themselves how much they will do for money.

Yeah I know, I'm the big asshole here. I'm the jerk that hates it when entire villages full of innocent people are bombed over oil or power.

...And don't say we only kill them because they attack us when we arrive. If someones invading my town (Be it foreign or domestic) I guarantee you there will be militia's already waiting.

Waits for enraged patriotic response..:)

woodycook

Knight

Steven_Greer;445936 said:
Waits for enraged patriotic response..:)

Yep I am too. lol :rolleyes:

*edit*

Don't think I'm stealing this thread. This thread was created to honoring those who lost their lives on 9-11. (for whatever the reason) I just get angry when people don't know what they are talking about and start blaming the current "on topic" middle eastern country.

*added from stubbornness*

People are still dieing even to this day from 9-11 from asbestos cancer and poisoning. None of them are receiving medical attention from our government. Firefighters who struggled to save lives while risking theirs in the process are denied any funding for medical treatment by the USA.

Thanks daddy bush, You god.

woodycook

Knight

Cronus;446000 said:
Maddox says it better than I can, so I'll let him say it. This is in response to an amateur "documentary" that was made suggesting that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Well you see they didn't keep it a secret. Millions know the truth now.

Many people don't stop to even look at the simple things such as
When Osama Bin laden attacked our embassy in 98' he was charged for it, but if you look at his record on the CIA website... HE IS NOT CHARGED with the attacks of september 11th. When asked the Government said they don't have enough evidence to pin it on him.. (http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm)

Our government doesn't have enough evidence to pin this on Osama but we start a war on terror in the middle east?

How can you put a bounty on someone if you haven't charged them with the crime?

No-one was put under oath at the 9-11 commission...
Why were the president and vice president aloud to testify together in the same room?

FFS we went into Vietnam because of the gulf of Tonken (sp?) and now that simply "doesn't exist"? We went to a war based on lies? It sounds familiar

Lets listen to the governments story...

19 Guys with boxcutters defeated our multi-billion dollar defense system? If that is true how come no-one was fired for this? No-one was demoted in our air defense core?

Why would our president prevent an investigation? Wouldn't you want to find out what happened and how to prevent it?

Fire brought down building 7? Why wouldn't we ban all smoking or any other causes of fire from skyscrapers? And if buildings could collapse from fire then why do we send in demolition squads to bring it down? Wouldn't it be a little easier just to light the damn thing on fire? There wouldn't be any collateral damage because it would wall in on itself perfectly like we saw 3 times on 9-11. Building 7 was never hit by a plane so what knocked the asbestos off the damn thing and why did it fall in 6 seconds? If fire could bring down skyscrapers in less than 6 seconds who the hell would go in them anymore?

Any firefighter will tell you that darker smoke means the fire is cooling, and on 9-11 the smoke was getting progressively darker.

And people that are accusing Saddam for 9-11? Not one Iraqi was involved in this plot.

Before I just write a damn book I'd just like someone to answer any of my questions.

Facko

Sorceror

It's pretty clear no one can convince you that you may be wrong. So why try?

Some skeptic....

*edit* write a book if it makes you feel better. i'm sure it would sell like the other stupid bs out there. bullshit sells.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

woodycook;446010 said:
Well you see they didn't keep it a secret. Millions know the truth now.

Yes, millions of us know the truth that planes were hijacked by terrorists and crashed into shit.

woodycook;446010 said:
Many people don't stop to even look at the simple things such as
When Osama Bin laden attacked our embassy in 98' he was charged for it, but if you look at his record on the CIA website... HE IS NOT CHARGED with the attacks of september 11th. When asked the Government said they don't have enough evidence to pin it on him..

Our government doesn't have enough evidence to pin this on Osama but we start a war on terror in the middle east?

How can you put a bounty on someone if you haven't charged them with the crime?

This part of your arguement is valid. I've never claimed to know for certain whether or not Osama or Saddam had anything to do with this fiasco. Though I'm not shedding any tears over Saddam getting hanged.

woodycook;446010 said:
No-one was put under oath at the 9-11 commission...

I'm pretty sure this is false. Though President Bush, and VP Cheney did refuse to testify under oath. Though former president Bill Clinton and former VP Al Gore also refused to testify under oath. Does this conspiracy go back that far in your mind?

woodycook;446010 said:
Why were the president and vice president aloud to testify together in the same room?

Dunno. Probably because nobody thought they were responsible for the attacks because they knew that it was hijacked planes that crashed into shit?

woodycook;446010 said:
FFS we went into Vietnam because of the gulf of Tonken (sp?) and now that simply "doesn't exist"? We went to a war based on lies? It sounds familiar

Is there anyone in office today who was in office in 1964?

That aside, in 1964 the fear was the Soviets. Any nation that "fell" to communism was one less buffer to keep the Soviets at bay from destroying the United States. Whether or not that fear was justified will probably never be known, since the soviet empire collapsed. US 1, Soviets 0.

woodycook;446010 said:
Lets listen to the governments story...

19 Guys with boxcutters defeated our multi-billion dollar defense system? If that is true how come no-one was fired for this? No-one was demoted in our air defense core?

Who would possibly be held responsible for this? I flew to arkansas to visit family in the 90s and carried a pocket knife onto the plane with 0 problems. I took it out and put it in the basket along with my keys and whatnot while going through the metal detector, and they gave it right back to me on the other side. Airport security had the (incorrect) assumption that they were only worried about guns, or large knives. It took some terrorists thinking outside the box to find our weakness.

This is the same reason that programmers at Microsoft don't get fired when a security vulnerability is found in one of their products (every day). There is no way to forsee every possible means of attack that will be used against you.

woodycook;446010 said:
Why would our president prevent an investigation? Wouldn't you want to find out what happened and how to prevent it?

By preventing investigation you mean allowed an investigation to occur, right? Because I'm pretty sure that's what the 9/11 commission was...

woodycook;446010 said:
Fire brought down building 7? Why wouldn't we ban all smoking or any other causes of fire from skyscrapers? And if buildings could collapse from fire then why do we send in demolition squads to bring it down? Wouldn't it be a little easier just to light the damn thing on fire? There wouldn't be any collateral damage because it would wall in on itself perfectly like we saw 3 times on 9-11. Building 7 was never hit by a plane so what knocked the asbestos off the damn thing and why did it fall in 6 seconds? If fire could bring down skyscrapers in less than 6 seconds who the hell would go in them anymore?

Skyscrapers have fire suppression systems. Unfortunately they don't have AIRPLANE CRASH suppression systems. New York may be different than Washington, but it's illegal to smoke inside any place of business in Washington State.

As far as using fire to demolish buildings..

1) Consider the environmental impact of burning all of that material (some of it which isn't particularly Eco-Friendly.

2) Just because the WTC collapsed so neatly doesn't mean every building that's on fire will collapse so cleanly. Think about car crashes, and how some people who aren't wearing their seatbelts are thrown clear of the crash with little more than a bruise, while in most cases they result in gruesom death or dismemberment. Crazy lucky shit happens, and all you can do is say "woah."

woodycook;446010 said:
Any firefighter will tell you that darker smoke means the fire is cooling, and on 9-11 the smoke was getting progressively darker.

I doubt this. The color of smoke is generally more dependant on what material is being burned than what the temperature of the fire is. Plastic, Rubber, Oil etc all burn quite dark. Jet fuel happens to be oil based.. Not to mention an office building is probably full of plastic, (Dude, you got a Dell), and styrofoam coffee cups.

woodycook;446010 said:
And people that are accusing Saddam for 9-11? Not one Iraqi was involved in this plot.

I said from the beginning that this was just baby bush being an opportunist and finishing his daddy's war. But being an opportunist is a far cry from orchestrating a huge disaster.

woodycook;446010 said:
Before I just write a damn book I'd just like someone to answer any of my questions.

Well I tried, but feel free to write a book anyway.

jmaster

Sorceror

I read somewhere that for a building such as the world trade centers to fall due to fire they have to be burning at a constant state of 2000 degrees farenheit, and for a couple of hours. Theres no other way that the steel-(whatever material the buildings are made from) would fall like that and claim to have been from fire. There are also reports of firefighters that were inside the building as it collasped claiming to have heard bombs go off inside the buildings.
Also- Woody, i agree with you 100%.
In referring to the pentagon being hit by an "airplane" the hole that was in the pentagon was a perfect circle. There were no irregular holes from the wings smashing off, or anything like that. it was a perfect circle, and the FBI confiscated all of the video's in a surrounding block to stop shop owners and so forth of releasing the truth about what really hit the pentagon. Also after the crash there was no plane debris anywhere near the pentagon.

Coincidence? Of course, it's all a huge coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.