UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Comprehensive Guide to Skills and Skill Gain

N

Newki

Re: A Comprehensive Guide to Skills and Skill Gain

Thanks, that works.. lol. :/. I was just trying it on NPC's. 5 years from UO is crazy -.-'

Vollin

Wanderer

Thanks alot for this guide. Made creating my character quick and painless.

N

Newk

Moved it to another thread.

Newki

Wanderer

Wrestling.

Can you give a little help as to increase this? Im currently 69.

I tried to spar with a character on my second account (Like the guide says too) which had healing 55, and Anatomy 55, and when his health got lower than 50% he would heal himself. This was great, except! My character who was punching my healing character, gained NO wrestling skill, she only gained Anatomy...

So if you could just give me a little help, would be very appreciated.

Thx

Jayooo

Wanderer

Newki;1327406 said:
Thanks, that works.. lol. :/. I was just trying it on NPC's. 5 years from UO is crazy -.-'

i did the same thing haha, cause thats how i GM'd back in the day :/

Zav

Wanderer

I followed your guide to GM Magery and Poisoning (poisoning was a dirty pirate hooker to raise, but both are GM now, and I just realised if I did Have 100 Eval int when I started I would of gmed Resist by now, learned the hard way 100 Eval vs Resisting spells = good Resist skill gain..

That is all,...

Awesome guide ty ty.

JamesD

Wanderer

for stealing, I'd suggest a pile of 3k-10k gold in a box, and steal the gold and then replace onto box... its a pretty simple macro to make in razor. But great guide!!! + Rep

UOJake

Sorceror

Newki;1329327 said:
Wrestling.

Can you give a little help as to increase this? Im currently 69.

I tried to spar with a character on my second account (Like the guide says too) which had healing 55, and Anatomy 55, and when his health got lower than 50% he would heal himself. This was great, except! My character who was punching my healing character, gained NO wrestling skill, she only gained Anatomy...

So if you could just give me a little help, would be very appreciated.

Thx

I may be wrong, but I believe you may need to wrestle something more difficult. How much would you learn about boxing by fighting a 2 yr old over and over again?

mano157

Sorceror

amazing guide
helped me gm a lot of skills that I didnt now how to train.
Thank you. :D