UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^A^ in True Brits faction

^A^ in True Brits faction

[^A^]-Aggressive is in True Brits faction.
We will pour out our rage on ur heads.

Let the Wars begin

Re: ^A^ in True Brits faction

Well... True Brits is the best faction I think.

Coon is done the most.

Silver serpents don't attack True Brit members.

And since stealthers are rediculously effective at champ spawn raiding, ^A^ couldn't have picked a better faction. lol.

See you on the field Mae Var. ;)

snell

Sorceror

purple is sexy

and true brits is the perfect faction for us, because we live in brit

hickman48

Knight

the thing i noticed about me is he asked everyone to make sure it was ok he didnt want to go in and have his guildmate be pissed b/c he did it

Buiu

Knight

juanmatus;327652 said:
for noobs i think this is a advantage... but for good pvp guys, this is nothing
+-, that isnt so good silver serpents behind u when someone s attacking :(

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

hickman48;327635 said:
the thing i noticed about me is he asked everyone to make sure it was ok he didnt want to go in and have his guildmate be pissed b/c he did it

do you have a problem with being a member of WTF? Take it up with me in a private message if you have a problem hickman. Don't speak agianst us on forums agian.

hickman48

Knight

RzatheKilla;327715 said:
do you have a problem with being a member of WTF? Take it up with me in a private message if you have a problem hickman. Don't speak agianst us on forums agian.

lolz sorry but im not in wtf never was (was never sent an invite) have been and i dont have a problem with it sorry but i was just giving props

i wasent around rza or anyone in chi when they desided to go faction so idk if you guys asked