UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^A^ in True Brits faction

Buiu

Knight
Re: ^A^ in True Brits faction

kinnie&twisties;331030 said:
thats bec u went to felucca just once
and killed a nb called vodka pineapple
yea, i remember when u said "My char s invencible" lol funny joke :D

Buiu;331034 said:
and killed a nb called vodka pineapple
yea, i remember when u said "My char s invencible" lol funny joke :D

ill field fight anyone 1v1 :s

and i dont see you mentioning your char's names ...

xaxas

Wanderer

Buiu;331026 said:
lol a pvmer want to talk something... that s funny

Yea, still I do know more about UO now than you will in a lifetime ;)
Besides it's not me whining about what should and should not be used, since it's a perfectly legit game mechanic. On a side note - do you use darts?

FnH

Sorceror

very funny to see ^A^ guys without resistspell be locked in cross e field.

And yet i have never ONCE seen any of you (Minus Mae Var) Roll alone. Its always in groups of two minimum. And whenever you see anyone outside the Brit gate guardzone, you gank instantly. Hmmm, and Shifty gets pwnd..

Yet your lame.. it equals out.

RockEye

Knight

True! Only Mae'Var fight alone, but even then there are Popara or some other ^A^ members hidden close to him.

emoooo

Sorceror

stealthers shouldn't be honorable... they should stab you in the back when you least expect it. If you ever played a stealther you would know that stealthers generally suck at 1v1 (with few exceptions), but they can be great support units (dismount/mortal), also they do pretty good in packs..

Every Template has its advantage / disadvantage when alone or in a team. No template sucks, im sure everyone would love Mae'var if they'd roll with him. He's an ok guy to be with, he's cool & doesn't talk trash. His life ain't uo for those who think it is, and for the record he likes american football :p

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Member-Demise;333289 said:
i hope you guys will miss me :(

You cheated.. I won't miss you at all..

Some of us work our asses off to get what we have, when I see someone who spent an hour to get three times what I have.. it makes me want to puke..

WTF makes you think you are better than the rest of us.

hickman48

Knight

RzatheKilla;333323 said:
You cheated.. I won't miss you at all..

Some of us work our asses off to get what we have, when I see someone who spent an hour to get three times what I have.. it makes me want to puke..

WTF makes you think you are better than the rest of us.

dude for real i was hard core pissed when i heard about this fucking i was wondering why there were so many ppl fucking getting shit like crazy fast and being a few months in demise

Razer13

Wanderer

altough i'm in -S- i admit that A are good even tghough they stealth but you have to stop the ganging i hate it :( i'm open to all player , shake , mae var , zeus , naimore but not open the the whole A guild on my own hehe