UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^A^ in True Brits faction

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: ^A^ in True Brits faction

kinnie&twisties;333259 said:
Every Template has its advantage / disadvantage when alone or in a team. No template sucks, im sure everyone would love Mae'var if they'd roll with him. He's an ok guy to be with, he's cool & doesn't talk trash. His life ain't uo for those who think it is, and for the record he likes american football :p

One comment, fuck the cowboys, PACKERS ARE FTW. Oh and Colts Superbowl champions wewt!

Ganks at BG are ftl.. Its why people stopped going to Fel.. That and everytime they get the confidence to do spawns, some guild or another raids them... Nobody gives new guilds room to grow and Breathe.. Dying all the time to huge raids/ganks is pretty demotivating..

Buiu

Knight

u r right buttt...
like 2 weaks ago rza was trying to get 2 trammy guilds and "up" then in fell..
and guess what?
just one guild was trying...

I just grabbed a handful of players out of WARZ guild who were sitting aroung doing nothing. Now theyre geared out and spawning nearly Everynight. Tell me others are trying to improve the shard. RZA is the only one whos made a fucking Shardwide active attempt. I choose the less travelled path and its paying off. Im willing to recruit nearly everyone as long as they have a general knowledge of UO (Trammies are welcome as long as they know what their doing) Its a bit difficult to train up 100% newbs who have never played the game before. Once they gain exp i dont mind training em even more.

To prove my point further, ask Chi.

I brought one of the newbs with me to raid theyre spawn, he went willingly and didnt mind at all. Lost, but Chi respects the fact that we tried.

How many others here are putting forth the effort? If your not then STFU, and GTFO.

Eskeshehir;333497 said:
Ganks at BG are ftl.. Its why people stopped going to Fel.. That and everytime they get the confidence to do spawns, some guild or another raids them... Nobody gives new guilds room to grow and Breathe.. Dying all the time to huge raids/ganks is pretty demotivating..
No I actually disagree with what I think you're saying here. It's ridiculous that some Trammies just expect to start in fel by doing the most highly contested activity on offer in felucca. Don't forget everyone has to start somewhere and a spawn is not the right place. Farming leather is a good foothold, you will see an opposing player from time-to-time which will build on your experience and make good money at the same time.

And eventually they will learn that the raid is 90% of the fun.

Buiu

Knight

stalker-demise;334304 said:
No I actually disagree with what I think you're saying here. It's ridiculous that some Trammies just expect to start in fel by doing the most highly contested activity on offer in felucca. Don't forget everyone has to start somewhere and a spawn is not the right place. Farming leather is a good foothold, you will see an opposing player from time-to-time which will build on your experience and make good money at the same time.

And eventually they will learn that the raid is 90% of the fun.
that s what i think :D

emoooo

Sorceror

in case you're wondering wtf does popara mean or you just don't want to look like that ignorant persian man, check out this

Attachments

• 300poparas.gif
    300poparas.gif
    570.2 KB · Views: 46

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Stalker.. 1. thats retarded.. that is a way for pvpers in fel to make an excuse for the way they have monopolized things.. 1 strong fel pvper can wipe the floor with 4+ trammies.. you know it, and I know it.

Even an expierienced pvper if they have a 15-20 pt. disadvantage on their skills.. is hurt DEEPLY.

I love how you think the way they should learn and come into fel requires you to do nothing.. Yes, it would be nice if everyone got going the way the rest of us did.. but guess what, 1. you had expierience from playing elsewhere and 2. some of these guys know nothing about the pvp style.. when I came to demise I got smoked, until Garlik told me the difference between AOS and Pre-Trammel pvp.

Stop making excuses for your selfishness and laziness.

Oh.. and that popara thing.. is retarded =/

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

its bits of old and fresh bread.. with milk.. sugar.. butter and other such things.. its glorified oatmeal..

I don't have to taste it.. here in the states.. we eat real food =D

Soggy bread.. FTL

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

I don't eat mcdonalds.

Sushi, rib eye stakes, chicken, pork.. REAL food. =D nice try though..

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

oh and alex, I'm not fat homey.. 5'10 and about 145, and I'm in good shape =D US army FTW biatch

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

can't afford meat? you're kidding? if that is true I'm sorry man.. real sorry.. damn I feel like an ass..