UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A poll here should help too (Vet Rewards):

Should the veteran reward system be overhauled and rebuilt?

• Yes

Votes: 286 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 92 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

inferno0261

Wanderer
Re: A poll here should help too (Vet Rewards):

Or if you put it in a chest then try to grab it with another account , when you try to wear it or mount it appears a msg saying this item dont belong to your account or something like that.

Rift-

Wanderer

From a community standpoint, reworking the system would be fine, but for me, I just started this great shard a month ago and have been dying to get an ethy. I am a poor college student that spends all my cash on rent and bills, so even $10 a month to donate is harsh on me. I will eventually contribute (probably this next paycheck), but it would suck if now I have to wait even longer to get some rewards or use the rewards i have in my house and in my bank. Still, it is a "veteran" reward system and even though it would hurt me to revamp the system, I think it would be best for the whole community.

Loess

Wanderer

It sounds great, even me that have to get one donator ethy, cuz my main pk is 44 days old. :p

papasmurf

Wanderer

you should have for donations to buy 300 stats to ur character that would be worth donating to.. :p 225 u can get anytime its not worth 10$ but if u have it where the only way u can get 300 stats is by donating :) .. what u think?

Zippy

Razor Creator

RE: Farming Accounts for rewards

You can't really farm accounts for rewards because inactive accounts are periodically deleted.

inferno0261

Wanderer

papasmurf said:
you should have for donations to buy 300 stats to ur character that would be worth donating to.. :p 225 u can get anytime its not worth 10$ but if u have it where the only way u can get 300 stats is by donating :) .. what u think?

Wrong section go to suggestion box.

aSydiK

Sorceror

papasmurf said:

NO... that'll effect PvP tbh...

I only have one month old accounts and don't want to have my stuff taken away, and have to wait another five to get them back..

If its possible, I think there should still be the same Vet Rewards after one month as there are now, and then afterwards continue at 6 month intervals with the better Rewards

edit: I really dont care if my stuffs deleted, but it was nice to get something so soon

Immune

Sorceror

papasmurf said:

I think im going to quit UOG if that ever happens :)

inferno0261

Wanderer

Faust the poor said:
I only have one month old accounts and don't want to have my stuff taken away, and have to wait another five to get them back..

If its possible, I think there should still be the same Vet Rewards after one month as there are now, and then afterwards continue at 6 month intervals with the better Rewards

edit: I really dont care if my stuffs deleted, but it was nice to get something so soon

You only gonna loss is dye tub and sttatues.

Sunrefni

Wanderer

So, we would basically just have to choose what we want again? I'm for it.

Yes. And I have never picked a single reward on my accounts and wonder if this means the choice to pick so and so many will remain or be wiped as well?

BigCorbosky

Wanderer

i like the idea a whole lot, but the best item is by far an ethy tbh, and if you make it a 6 month reward, then yes, more people will donate because 180 days is a long time for newbs to buy horses, but like they have said already, everyone has done it once, so get used to it and buy some horses.
~Asian Kids

Ajax

Lord

Zippy said:
RE: Farming Accounts for rewards

You can't really farm accounts for rewards because inactive accounts are periodically deleted.
well not if someone logs into them once in a while is what I was suggesting

Candlemas

Wanderer

Well I feel like a dork. I voted no, but now reading the post I agree... It sounds like a good idea.. Just need to get a donation etheral and i'm set. =) Thanks Ryan & Crew!