UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Mario-demise

Re: About Mario-demise

hickman48;425455 said:
he dose not know how to use execute last target execute self

just place lighting macro nox para flamesrike and ma

He's a better mage than about 98% of the shard

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

John Doe;425370 said:
He's bad.
not to burst your bauble or anything madness, but, didn't I recently kill you 1v1 on vancha while all your buddy's watched? If im bad, what does that make you?

ruth.less-

Wanderer

Mario-Demise;426476 said:
not to burst your bauble or anything madness, but, didn't I recently kill you 1v1 on vancha while all your buddy's watched? If im bad, what does that make you?

Maybe, but everytime I died was because more than 1 person attacked me.. I dont think there was ever a 1v1 at all at that fight, but after everyone left, it was just me and you, and if you cant recall, you were the one that died

ruth.less-

Wanderer

Mario-Demise;426495 said:
hahaha :] to mek ! and madness, not today. was a couple days ago

Oh yea.. I remember, they let us 1v1, and you killed me pretty fast, but my sound was going out (svchost error) or someshit froze my pc, but i recall coming back and fighting you, let you dump on me with just about all your weapons.. mortal, pike, bleed, and didnt have a problem staying alive and managed to kill you after i got some mana (hiryu)

your shit is too predictable, switch shit up when you have your bleed wep out - ma harm psn bleed cycling that over is not gonna kill me, toss in a combo with that and you will do better

Blacula

Knight

luigi-demise;415026 said:
Lol, if blacula wrote a book on how to insult people it would contain only these sentences.

Say fail at life every other sentence.
Act like you are more mature and older than everyone, so you don't show the fact that you get beat up irl by girls.
Say plx every other worth.
If you know you are wrong, still shit talk, you gotta act tough in a mmorpg.
Use the word sir uncontrollably.
Accuse the opposite party of the same thing that they are accusing you of.
Use popular insults like, you are a virgin, You suck at life, you are fat, you have acne, and you got owned.
If you can't come up with anything else to say, then just say rage more and add plx at the end.

You'd buy that book too, shmuck.

Blacula

Knight

Mario-demise is in bad health, we should wish him well. Seriously, get better so we can duel to the death with quarterstaves IRL.