UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About pvp!

Buiu

Knight
About pvp!

So like everybody know:
90% of zen r inactive.
99% of barcode r inactive.
99% of FM and gunz also inactive.
We reach a point where we, PvP players,dont have more fun...
Probally atm 95% of the active "PvPers" r blues.
I can say every red that log in now days...
Eby, Illadin, reefer madness, killah dj, ScreaM, tragic hero, mae var, motherduck (used to but stoped, so less 1), drugy, hellion´s (vancha and renegade) and reefer (charmillionare) and sometimes, u see some random FM and barcode.
As u can see we have like 15 +- Pk´s active LOL...
We tryed to bring back the factions cuz used to have a lot of blues in it!
But we fail after destroy and let all those blues with punkte -5!
Vancha + charmillionare + reefer madness also tryed to creat a group to pvp but also fail cuz everybody left...
So now how do u think we can bring the old times back?
30+ peoples fight to raid a harry or even a barracon!
I think this s the worst "PvP time" in demise.
If we dont change this, probally we ll lost more players and this s a fact!
We cant do much but we can try...
my opinions:

1- ally all reds, that s right... Zen + barcode working togheter (10 players +-). Those r the tops pvp atm and with this ally mass spawning we ll make blues leave brit and become red in my point.(Easy - Mass spawn and fights against those guard zone emos)
2- Every Pk active start to log in blues, yea one time all those guys ll need some pk to pvp, and guess what... it wont be us. (Hard - Pk hate play with a blue char!)
3- Blues, Join factions! U ll house hidd but u cant guardz hidd!(Never)

DISCUSS or FLAME!
(lol, i preffer discuss)

DarkSaionji

Sorceror
Re: About pvp!

It's kinda sad that Fel is just one big fighting pit. I haven't seen anybody who actually tries to just play there.. Depressing. Increase PvP? Banding together isn't the answer for that. Guild wars are a much better idea. If you create a guild and invite open war on yourselves, you will get more fights, maybe. As long as there are just ganks and fights remain uninteresting, nobody will bother. If you split up and maybe fight with more even numbers in non-large scale battles, I'll go back to Fel and be happy to fight you. As long as Fel is nothing but trashtalking ganksquads, there's no point in it. It's not fun. It's not interesting. It's not PvP.

---FK

(woot! opened this damn lock in 1 stroke!)

Buiu

Knight

Tell me one thing... when u loged in today in server wars, how much Pk did u see?
2? 3? 4?
Ask some old peoples about server wars when E., Gunz, NME was around...
Guild Warz?
Tell me just one guild that ll accept a invite ? All those blues guild that stay in mg ganking and spamming guard´s ll not accept.
gunz,zen and barcode r pk´s guild, so there s no motive to do that!
Man, u have a bad idea from felluca...
YOU must join a guild or create urs but there s a point... u must to be a good leader to create a guild cuz there s a bunch of peoples that only join to Afk kill or scam and it s hard to find members taht acctually want to fight.

"As long as there are just ganks and fights remain uninteresting, nobody will bother. If you split up and maybe fight with more even numbers in non-large scale battles, I'll go back to Fel and be happy to fight you. As long as Fel is nothing bug trashtalking ganksquads, there's no point in it. It's not fun. It's not interesting. It's not PvP."

Welcome to fell!!
If u want 1x1 go chaos... peoples ll be happy to fight u there!
Split up? r u crazy? U think that guilds that r here for more than 1 year togheter or even more must split up cuz u dont have ur own group?
Create one with ur friends and fight there s no secret!
Trash talk? Gank? WELCOME TO FELLUCA!
we ll be happy to get ganked by u and ur group at despise, buccs or other places, even brit gate!
But plz come out and fight!
Dont stay only spamming guards to destroy the rest of the pvp.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

It's kinda sad that Fel is just one big fighting pit. I haven't seen anybody who actually tries to just play there.. Depressing. Increase PvP? Banding together isn't the answer for that. Guild wars are a much better idea. If you create a guild and invite open war on yourselves, you will get more fights, maybe. As long as there are just ganks and fights remain uninteresting, nobody will bother. If you split up and maybe fight with more even numbers in non-large scale battles, I'll go back to Fel and be happy to fight you. As long as Fel is nothing bug trashtalking ganksquads, there's no point in it. It's not fun. It's not interesting. It's not PvP.

The only "trash talking gank squads" are the archers and other blues hugging the gate. No reds are rolling in gank squads, so it's not on our end. Maybe if people would grow some balls and come fight in bucs it would be alotttt more fun..

Buiu

Knight

Davey_Havok;391119 said:
The only "trash talking gank squads" are the archers and other blues hugging the gate. No reds are rolling in gank squads, so it's not on our end. Maybe if people would grow some balls and come fight in bucs it would be alotttt more fun..
qft!

cmcmcm

Knight

DarkSaionji;391114 said:
It's kinda sad that Fel is just one big fighting pit. I haven't seen anybody who actually tries to just play there.. Depressing. Increase PvP? Banding together isn't the answer for that. Guild wars are a much better idea. If you create a guild and invite open war on yourselves, you will get more fights, maybe. As long as there are just ganks and fights remain uninteresting, nobody will bother. If you split up and maybe fight with more even numbers in non-large scale battles, I'll go back to Fel and be happy to fight you. As long as Fel is nothing bug trashtalking ganksquads, there's no point in it. It's not fun. It's not interesting. It's not PvP.

---FK

(woot! opened this damn lock in 1 stroke!)

omg...
stop posting!

The "true" fel = reds = guilds = pvp = more reds = more guilds =/= DIFFERENT everything you said.
but....
the fel facet nowadays is blues sitting guardzone calling guards, saying that everybody haxx and ganking with 10 blues and random reds, with, off course, acces in KILLA DJ house.

The pvp is based in the same players all the time!

BTW if you check Brit Gate you can see a lot of blues there, all the time! They want pvp, but who is going to turn red? they preffer to wait hours to see one. AND THAT IS FUCKING PATETHIC!!!

Rops

Wanderer

hm, actually i found that fel has no guys.

I've walked from brit, to vesper, minoc, yew, near skara, and reached to brit gate.
only trolls try to kill me in the trip.
and i met 2 red guys at brit gate, they fight but didn't attack me.

anyway i'm sitting at den. now i'm not a bank sitter rather than a gate sitter.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

No we didn't fight.. we just chased eachother around magic arrowing one another because there's nothing else to do... no one will come and fight, not unless it's 5 v 2 like it was earlier.

About pvp..... PvP on this shard as it is played now needs to die a natural richly deserved and much belated death. Perhaps something decent would grow out of its rancid carcuss that would allow more than a few "L33t Uber" pointy headed juvenile twits that spend more time calling each other "ghay" "pwnd" "ownd" "emo raged" bragging about things they did to someone else while sniffling and whining about those same things being done to them on the forums.

About pvp dying on demise? About time.

emoooo

Sorceror

Reaper_de_Grim;391150 said:
About pvp..... PvP on this shard as it is played now needs to die a natural richly deserved and much belated death. Perhaps something decent would grow out of its rancid carcuss that would allow more than a few "L33t Uber" pointy headed juvenile twits that spend more time calling each other "ghay" "pwnd" "ownd" "emo raged" bragging about things they did to someone else while sniffling and whining about those same things being done to them on the forums.

About pvp dying on demise? About time.

It's funny how most non-pvpers like you think of pvpers as generally bad people. Yeah there are some douche bags, but the same thing is true for trammel. People, like in real life, will usually treat you the same way you treat them. If they don't you can just kill them (you can't do that in trammel :<).
People that use phrases as "pwnd", "ghay"or "niwbie" are usually the blue guardzone huggers that wont flag on more than one person at a time.

I think what the blue guardzoners don't realize, is that if they ALL just went red, everyone would have a lot more pvp.

EvilChild

Knight

This is true

but let's be honest... they will never go red because they are natural cowards

This is the basic blue gz hugger guide

1. is your target red? if yes go on to next question

2. is your target alone, damaged, being ganked, poisoned, mortaled, dismounted, in skill loss? if yes move on to next question

3. do you outnumber your target by at least 3-1? if yes then its ok to attack

if you answered no to any of these question then sit in gz spamming guards over and over... also randomly challenge reds to 1v1 you then recall when they accept.

some added rules of the trade:
if when youre attacking a red and he attacks you back doing any damage over 10+ then you should immediatly run back to gz

if it looks like a losing battle, its ok to run back to guardzone and hide there... your own insurance is more important than your blue "teammates" staying alive.

if youre in guardzone and see a blue being attacked... spam mini heals on him knowing that the reds can't retaliate.

It's important if you're playing a blue mage to drop the most retarded spell combos you can possibly think of... you don't want those dirty reds getting the impression that you have even alittle skill. "fireball para eo harm poison weaken magic arrow explo harm fireball weaken heal heal flamestrike fireball poison poison poison weaken magic arrow harm.... wtf didn't he get the resisting poison message the first time?

I think a really big problem I have with some blues, is that most of them would be able to handle being red perfectly fine, but for some reason they choose to stay blue.

Examples:

This D.M.M.... something or another bushido mage I was fighting today. He was very good. I hated his fucking razor loop bullshit that everyone seems to be doing, but other than that he was hard to kill. Bad-Blood of T.W. isn't bad at all, and a few of those archers that just shoot retardedly fast like Good from FM. These guys, and others could EASILY pull off being red, and fighting various targets without the need of a guardzone.