UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About pvp!

Re: About pvp!

Reaper_de_Grim;391150 said:
About pvp..... PvP on this shard as it is played now needs to die a natural richly deserved and much belated death. Perhaps something decent would grow out of its rancid carcuss that would allow more than a few "L33t Uber" pointy headed juvenile twits that spend more time calling each other "ghay" "pwnd" "ownd" "emo raged" bragging about things they did to someone else while sniffling and whining about those same things being done to them on the forums.

About pvp dying on demise? About time.

Lol your a fucking fag man, thats all i can say lol.

EvilChild

Knight

I say that all red players form an alliance and farm champs and harrowers ALL DAY.

Hopefully blues will come raid us... and go red to kill the spawners

If not at least we get the powerscrolls/stat scrolls... and if we can lock down all champ spawns/harrowers being done we can form a monopoly on scrolls and rape the blues where it hurts... their wallets.

cmcmcm

Knight

EvilChild;391255 said:
I say that all red players form an alliance and farm champs and harrowers ALL DAY.

Hopefully blues will come raid us... and go red to kill the spawners

If not at least we get the powerscrolls/stat scrolls... and if we can lock down all champ spawns/harrowers being done we can form a monopoly on scrolls and rape the blues where it hurts... their wallets.

who help to fuck up the pvp is killa dj with his 10000 blue friends.
he needs to put public access in his house.

emoooo;391190 said:
It's funny how most non-pvpers like you think of pvpers as generally bad people. Yeah there are some douche bags, but the same thing is true for trammel. People, like in real life, will usually treat you the same way you treat them. If they don't you can just kill them (you can't do that in trammel :<). People that use phrases as "pwnd", "ghay"or "niwbie" are usually the blue guardzone huggers that wont flag on more than one person at a time.

I can only comment on what I see.. and its not just blues although they are represented in large quantity. How many threads on this forum are zen vs barcode, or <insert pvp guild a> vs <insert pvp guild b>; or <insert self proclaimed pvp uber leet skeet champ> calling <insert other leet skeet self proclaimed god o pvp> all manner of misspelled, unpuncutated, incoherent jibberish with every other self styled pvp'er jumping in on both examples for flavor?. Most of the pvp'ing happens in forum threads.. that should tell you something. Have I killed reds in fel? Yes. Have I killed blues in fel? Yes. Will I do both again? Yes. Do I call myself a pvp'er. No. Its not my main play style.

EvilChild

Knight

Reaper_de_Grim;391292 said:
I can only comment on what I see.. and its not just blues although they are represented in large quantity. How many threads on this forum are zen vs barcode, or <insert pvp guild a> vs <insert pvp guild b>; or <insert self proclaimed pvp uber leet skeet champ> calling <insert other leet skeet self proclaimed god o pvp> all manner of misspelled, unpuncutated, incoherent jibberish with every other self styled pvp'er jumping in on both examples for flavor?. Most of the pvp'ing happens in forum threads.. that should tell you something. Have I killed reds in fel? Yes. Have I killed blues in fel? Yes. Will I do both again? Yes. Do I call myself a pvp'er. No. Its not my main play style.

Server wars doesn't count

Reaper_de_Grim;391300 said:
There are Server Wars on the forums? Sometimes I think most of you guys only use your heads for a place to hang your ears.

I'm pretty sure he just meant the whole "Have I killed reds in fel? Yes. Have I killed blues in fel? Yes." statement.

EvilChild

Knight

Yes PD is right.

I was referring to you killing blues comment

If you killed blues you would be red... and thus know what we are talking about

judging from your posts it seems that the only blues you've ever killed either have never given you counts, are your friends, or were killed during server wars.

Also, the title of this thread is "About pvp!"

If you don't pvp actively... I don't really think your opinion has much weight...

Well, I'd be happy to go out and get ganked, or ambush peeps myself, or heaven forbid - steal something (gasp!). It's just rough as hell with this item madness. And though I like having my good stuff come right back to me cos of insurance, I also get frustrated when I want to steal something. Every-thing-in-the-backpack is insured. I'm just developing my PvP chops, and to get blown to shreds by something you cannot even begin to recognize is tough to swallow. I just miss being able to go into the heat of things practically naked and stand a chance.

Still though, I dig this shard since you guys are not such, well, bitches. The simple lack of "Meet me outside of Wrong and I'll fuck you up - bet a mil on it?" threads is refreshing in itself. And I'm sure there are those who can still take on a hoard naked and still rock the house. I just want to figure out how to become one of those people. It will be an interesting experiment in self control when I do start to get such items though, because it's hard not to get slightly emotional about one explosion killing you, and in turn deck yourself out in items to seek revenge. :)

EvilChild

Knight

Everyone complains about everyone that pvps being decked out...

which is true

but its definatly possible to kill someone with a suit made of mostly hrsk gear and a few arties/marties

im thinking a wrestle mage with hol, a 1/2 book and some decent dci jewels, and then some hrsk gear with good resists and alittle mr and lmc

if youre good you can put up a fight in something like that

EvilChild;391313 said:
Yes PD is right.

I was referring to you killing blues comment

If you killed blues you would be red... and thus know what we are talking about

judging from your posts it seems that the only blues you've ever killed either have never given you counts, are your friends, or were killed during server wars.

Also, the title of this thread is "About pvp!"

If you don't pvp actively... I don't really think your opinion has much weight...

Well, my apologies for not reading your mind my pointyheaded little friend. But since you cleared up what you are actually trying to talk about lets address your less than astute presumptions shall we?.

1- Killing blues is not something I make a habit of therefore the long term murder counts don't get very high and aren't permanent. (that means they go byebye after timeytime) If they report it at all. I for one never report murder. If they attack first, they can't report you for murder. Apparantly I do remember a bit about it.

2- The blues I tend to run into that require killing are usually when I'm checking a spawn or outside a fel town.. most of them seem to be our little yellow brothers from across the sea using some asian language that looks like a game of pick up sticks. Or a random dumbass. They give counts but reference # 1 above for a simple explaination that even you should be able to understand.
2a- I don't kill my friends on purpose (although it sometimes happens when sparring) therefore no murder counts from them.
2c- PVP during SW is in my opinion a pointless excercise. I know some folks do it but its holds no interest for me. If it rings your bell have at it and enjoy. I don't see the sense. It doesn't count therefore you don't win or lose. Unless you're trying out something new on your template or suit and don't have the intestinal fortitude to do it real time. I usually spend SW (if I don't just shut down and head to bed) either checking the forums, cruising vendors, or checking email. Not wasting my time pvping in fel. Why not run spawn and loot during SW as well?

3- Very astute. Yes this thread IS about pvp.

4- I don't pvp here as a choice
4a- Just because I choose not to color with children doesn't mean I don't know you're suppose to stay within the lines. Perhaps that metaphor is too difficult for you.. lets try this.. Me know how pvp.. me have pvp other shard (legends)... me decide no want pvp here.. pvp here sucks because of idiots like you...me no desire to hang out with bunch of idiots. That help?

Its pretty obvious that you really don't think much at all.

Reaper_de_Grim;391343 said:
most of them seem to be our little yellow brothers from across the sea using some asian language that looks like a game of pick up sticks.

Insulting someone for their nationality on a multi-national shard & forum board hardly seems like an appropriate thing to do.

What's insulting about that? Called them brothers.... gave an accurate visual discription of thier written language by someone not familiar with it. Or is it that you think they would be insulted by my calling them brothers?

EvilChild

Knight

I love the random insults that are directed at me for no reason.

What is this high school?

"NO! *youre* the stupid idiot! I'm getting you an IQ for Christmas!" /sarcasm

Anyway

So, fine you've pked a few random blues outside of GZ... big deal

I also said pvp ACTIVELY... like as in... wait let me do what you do... If your pee sized brain can handle this sentence that I type out then maybe just maybe we can all hope that you'd understand what I'm talking about. Actively means that you do it alot... so you pvp alot... following me? Good... You can't be an active pvper if you only kill someone once a blue moon. Oh, but just to clarify things... I did read your post. So I know you don't pvp here, you said so yourself. So when we are discussing the state of DEMISE pvp, not legends, I still don't think you have much say in anything... in fact... I don't even know why you care about demise pvp?

*sigh* apparently something I said before pushed a button on you or something

Or maybe you just enjoy being rude to people you don't know

Reaper_de_Grim;391347 said:
What's insulting about that? Called them brothers.... gave an accurate visual discription of thier written language by someone not familiar with it. Or is it that you think they would be insulted by my calling them brothers?

All languages are incredibly complex, especially much more than your average game of "pick up sticks." If I was Asian, I would probably be offended by your somewhat obscure simile to describe their red, yellow, and blue (primary) method of communication.

Reaper_de_Grim;391347 said:

Who are you?

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;391358 said:
All languages are incredibly complex, especially much more than your average game of "pick up sticks." If I was Asian, I would probably be offended by your somewhat obscure simile to describe their red, yellow, and blue (primary) method of communication.

Preach it brother.