UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Again

Halequin

Wanderer
Re: Again

I live in Arizona. State of SB1070. I can personally tell you there is a large Hispanic population here. I can also tell you many of the Hispanics I know are either illegal or their parents were illegal immigrants. One thing I can also tell you is the idea that illegals are ruining life for 'legals' is wrong. Jobs aren't as hard to find as many would say, at least if you passed High school with a 3.5+ GPA or have a few years in college. The only jobs that are hard to reach are low requirement jobs, those are being fought over. One sector that is desired in Arizona is nurses, a field I will be in.

Skuzoid;766636 said:
if your pro open borders then why do you lock your doors at night and windows? why are your personal borders closed off?

There is a straw-man argument here, and I did like the way FE addressed it, but I will address it a different way.

When someone illegally enters your house they are most likely looking to steal items for no service returned. Yet, when someone enters your country they are looking to make a better life for themselves in the same sense as the burglar, but they offer a service and good in exchange for money. All analogies crumble eventually, don't use them in a real argument.

Btw, I'm pro open borders in the sense that it should be easier for immigrants to gain citizenship instead of a 7 year process.

crackhead

Knight

Feersum Endjinn;766643 said:
I don't.

You would be surprised at the number of places around the world where no one feels frightened enough of losing their life or their possessions to have to lock themselves up inside their own house.

FE

like 95% of the good ole usa. people that dont live here seem to think the whole country is a shithole like nyc or la. i have never locked my door when im home.
we need to close our borders and start deporting illegals our country is already overpopulated. we dont need 3 million criminals coming over the border every year.

crackhead;766660 said:
like 95% of the good ole usa. people that dont live here seem to think the whole country is a shithole like nyc or la. i have never locked my door when im home.

Granted. To a certain extent, it is probably more of a big city thing than a country thing. (It was just such an irresistable argument though :p)

crackhead;766660 said:
we need to close our borders and start deporting illegals our country is already overpopulated. we dont need 3 million criminals coming over the border every year.

Even if we don't need it - they do. And in most cases we have spent centuries raping and pillaging their countries for our own gain - and still are.

I don't think a person should ever be considered "illegal", CH. Something sticks in my throat about the idea of calling someone a criminal for the simple reason they moved from one place to another and risked life and limb to try to look for a better life for themselves or their families (whether it is in the UK, USA, Spain or wherever).

After all, that is exactly what both your and my ancestors did... :p

FE

D-Nox

Knight

Feersum Endjinn;766667 said:

it is probably more of a big city thing than a country thing.

exactly. even here in Brasil, said by the world midia as one of the most violent places of the world, there are many places where you can also sleep and let your door open without any problems.

woodycook

Knight

Halequin;766657 said:
When someone illegally enters your house they are most likely looking to steal items for no service returned. Yet, when someone enters your country they are looking to make a better life... bla bla bla

Yeah those illegals love making a better life for themselves when they purposely wreck into expensive cars (insurance scam) rape, murder, and move large amounts of drugs.

That laughable.

I bet you think that Mexico is a place of peace and harmony. Mexico is a failed country.

D-Nox

Knight

woodycook;766680 said:
Mexico is a failed country.

Do you have any clues why mexicos economy is broke?
And fyi there are many wonderfull places in mexico.

the size of your brain... this is whats laughable