UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Again

Re: Again

New Deity;766059 said:
hahaha let's all swallow our pride and just hug and make 1 flag made of all the beautiful flags of the world. except most of the asian nations. cos they got some fucked up shit back there. srsly.

no ty

New Deity

Wanderer

Skuzoid;766063 said:
personal attack instead of substance, typical left wing wacko.

if america is such a bad place why the fuck are you playing an american game on an american server?

its a bad place to live in you twat. this is the interwebs. 'wacko' ..lol

Mister Dank

Knight

so to sum it all up

USA > Italy + Brazil

and if you don't agree I'll move to your country, find work, steal from the company, get fired and fuckin lay you the fuck out with whatever happens to be in my lunchbox

New Deity

Wanderer

Mister Dank;766079 said:
so to sum it all up

USA > Italy + Brazil

and if you don't agree I'll move to your country, find work, steal from the company, get fired and fuckin lay you the fuck out with whatever happens to be in my lunchbox

almost all the european countries are better

Phelon

Knight

New Deity;766081 said:
almost all the european countries are better

Dude, have ever traveled well, anywhere? I have been to five continents and 20+ countries including yours. I have been to England, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Holland & Austria in Europe. While I enjoyed my visits, I wouldn't pick any of them over the US.

So, tell me about your trips here and how you formed this conclusion. I know you can't feel this strongly about a place you have never even been to right? Right?

Mister Dank;766002 said:

this is sad

Currently, eight out of 10 Italians aged under 30 still live at home, and the average age for moving out is 36.

"Let's get these big babies out of the house," said Mr Padoa-Schioppa, who left home himself at the age of 19 to work in Germany.

"If young people stay with their parents, they do not get married or have any independence," he added.

Italian men make up the bulk of those staying at home, at around 67 per cent, and a mocking phrase has even been coined to describe them: "Mammoni" or "Big Mummy's boys".

New Deity

Wanderer

its normal to live with ur parents until you get married in here. it's lame and i wouldnt wanna do it. but it's the traditional way of doing it. actually when most children do move out and get married, they buy a house in the same street as their family. that is the italian way.

Skuzoid

Wanderer

Organized crime represents the biggest segment of the Italian economy, accounting for more than $127 billion. 80 percent of the businesses regularly pay protection money, known as “pizzo.”

now thats fucked up!!!

stop paying the mafia and i guarantee work place violence will sky rocket.

D-Nox

Knight

Mister Dank;766049 said:
If you are saying it happens often in the USA, you are making a comparison. Whether you are comparing now to the past, or the USA to a different place doesn't matter. You are making a comparison simply by saying it happens often in the US.

By adding "in the US" you are drawing a distinction between the USA and the rest of the world.

By saying often you are referencing some scale you have in your head where

THIS IS NORMAL <---- AND OVER HERE IS OFTEN ----->

If you are saying something is abnormal, you must have a concept of normal. Get it?

Ive got your point, but you are mixing two diferent words. "distinction" and "comparison" are not the same thing.
By stating a social problem in the US im making a distinction of US to all other countrys ok but this doesnt mean im comparing anything.
Im not saying USA is better or worse than any other country because of its problem (wich would be comparison). Im just thinking about why it had happened so many times.
I think this may be the third post i make while trying to making you understand the point. Is it that hard? Im really bad at drawing....

D-Nox

Knight

Hillbilly Homer;766084 said:
come on please give ten examples of this in the past year

the word "often" does not imply on regular dates you know.
Due its magnitude, having happened more than 6-7 times since i recognize myself as a human being is enough to be called "often" to me.

Mister Dank

Knight

D-Nox;766145 said:
By stating a social problem in the US im making a distinction of US to all other countrys ok but this doesnt mean im comparing anything.

you aren't even fucking use the word right in this sentence man

I'll chalk this up to English not being your primary language instead of you being a moron

Phelon

Knight

D-Nox;766145 said:
Ive got your point, but you are mixing two diferent words. "distinction" and "comparison" are not the same thing.
Im not saying USA is better or worse than any other country because of its problem (wich would be comparison). Im just thinking about why it had happened so many times.
I think this may be the third post i make while trying to making you understand the point. Is it that hard? Im really bad at drawing....

I think there is a direct correlation with easy access of firearms. Anyone who doesn't have a felony on their record can get one at any time. I think every country in the world has some crazies but ours can go buy a gun on their lunch break (if the background check is speedy).

Susan in accounting just got mouthy for the last time.

Bile

Knight

Phelon;766183 said:
Anyone who doesn't have a felony on their record can get one at any time. I think every country in the world has some crazies but ours can go buy a gun on their lunch break (if the background check is speedy).

Susan in accounting just got mouthy for the last time.

I thought there was an automatic 30-day wait before actually receiving the firearm? In my case, it was so.

in my state you can by an assault rifle like an sks or semiauto ak clones in a few minutes with a quick background check. Just a wait on handguns i believe.