UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Again

New Deity

Wanderer
Re: Again

Mister Dank;765989 said:
sorry, I was directing that at the more intelligent of your gay duo

one of these days ur gonna be the guy that wakes up crazy. altho u cant stand up for urself.

New Deity

Wanderer

Mister Dank;765992 said:
what does that have to do with anything? LoL

point is this shit only happens once every few years or so. rare cases. in america it happens once a month.

Pont

Knight

Ok calm down people please, your making gran sick!

Attachments

• !image002.jpg
    !image002.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 25

New Deity

Wanderer

i cant quit now man. there's too much oil under this land. i dont care if i have to kill alot of innocent people as long as i keep the oil companies happy.

WAIT.. WUT?

Mister Dank

Knight

D-Nox;765506 said:
Why does this happen so often in the US?

D-Nox;765506 said:
i dont see where you guys are wanting to get with all this comparison.

don't be a moron

So often compared to what? You are making a comparison even if you don't directly state it.

Skuzoid

Wanderer

New Deity;766000 said:
i cant quit now man. there's too much oil under this land. i dont care if i have to kill alot of innocent people as long as i keep the oil companies happy.

WAIT.. WUT?

finally we see where he is coming from, the wacko left. has anyone noticed he refuses to accept anything contrary to his view.

New Deity

Wanderer

Skuzoid;766027 said:
finally we see where he is coming from, the wacko left. has anyone noticed he refuses to accept anything contrary to his view.

hahahhaha u cant psychoanalyze a psychologist son. nice try tho. the point and case of thread is america is way more violent by comparison to other countries. especially when you consider the amount of recourses available in ur country. there is no reason people should be so angsty all the time. everything is amazing and nobody's happy. i rest my case. go call KFC and get a big order now.

D-Nox

Knight

Mister Dank;766010 said:
don't be a moron

So often compared to what? You are making a comparison even if you don't directly state it.

Quit being stupid. That this kind of shit happens oftely in the US its a fact.
Im not judging your country neither comparing to any other country.
What im interested is what social influences makes citizens from a same culture keep doing this madness over time.
Im not saying that US is better or worse than any other country because of that.
Every single country have its problems and its goodies. Neither US nor Italy nor Brazil is free of problems.
I was just stating a problem that seems completely non sense to me and wondering why does it happen.

Is it clear now or ill need to draw it for you?
Can we stop the comparisons now?

Mister Dank

Knight

If you are saying it happens often in the USA, you are making a comparison. Whether you are comparing now to the past, or the USA to a different place doesn't matter. You are making a comparison simply by saying it happens often in the US.

D-Nox;765506 said:
Why does this happen so often in the US?

By adding "in the US" you are drawing a distinction between the USA and the rest of the world.

By saying often you are referencing some scale you have in your head where

THIS IS NORMAL <---- AND OVER HERE IS OFTEN ----->

If you are saying something is abnormal, you must have a concept of normal. Get it?

New Deity

Wanderer

Hillbilly Homer;766057 said:
:D lol yes it is i will give you that :D

hahaha let's all swallow our pride and just hug and make 1 flag made of all the beautiful flags of the world. except most of the asian nations. cos they got some fucked up shit back there. srsly.

Skuzoid

Wanderer

New Deity;766052 said:
ur ability to type is a tragedy that occurs everyday, for example.

personal attack instead of substance, typical left wing wacko.

if america is such a bad place why the fuck are you playing an american game on an american server?