UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

alchy/stun vs. alchy/heal

what you say

• alchy/stun

Votes: 265 79.1%
  • alchy/heal

Votes: 70 20.9%

• Total voters

character

Wanderer
Re: alchy/stun vs. alchy/heal

ReallyBigFrog;1819056 said:
Healing without anatomy? NO THANKS!

Alchy Stun = Noob cheese cookie cutter

My vote is for Alchy Scribe

/thread

ROFL CALL alchy stun a cookie cutter template? what the fuck do you think alchyscribe is ROFL.

who doesnt have a alchystun for 1v1 and a alchyscribe for group? what you just posted is pretty much the dumbest thing i've seen on hybird in awhile.

character

Wanderer

oldskooluo;1965811 said:
screw all alchy templates learn to pvp without fuggin hand grenades its TOO easy and besides who wants to be the same shit that everyone else is? cookie cuttered diveristy lacking noob cheese

says the guy whos sig says loving newb tamers since 97? yeah but alchys are the cheap pvpers. keep killing newb tamers rofl cuz that is skills amirite?

DementedJester;1616340 said:
Heal/Stun.

Alchy is over played.

Poptart has my back on this one.

I must say yes, heal/stun ftw.
Who needs alchy? That's for chumps.
Don't need alchy to win, I do just fine. :tounge2:

RAKninja

Page

Skyfal;2110779 said:
ROFL CALL alchy stun a cookie cutter template? what the fuck do you think alchyscribe is ROFL.

who doesnt have a alchystun for 1v1 and a alchyscribe for group? what you just posted is pretty much the dumbest thing i've seen on hybird in awhile.

i dont. typically its alchy dex for solo, scribe stun for group, but i solo on scribe, and group with dexer.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

RAKninja;2144394 said:
i dont. typically its alchy dex for solo, scribe stun for group, but i solo on scribe, and group with dexer.

oh for real who u group with? they full of winners im shure

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2144439 said:
I'm going to guess : Heartbreakers.

Yeh I'm like nostradamus.

Okaie , so if dany said heartbreaker , than its true.

no doubt. he is such a great philosophe too.

that make sense.

Altra

Traveler

Biao;1938664 said:
Toke or Tok3 don´t remember how to spell it :D

I like the alchy nox for syncing a three man drop one eb one fs and my dp.. it's a good drop but 1v1 without stun is shit.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2144533 said:
shh dont fucking talk to me reign doesnt like it when ip members former or current talk to you

since when does Reign call the shots? Its Zlat that doesnt like any HB members talking to you. He is the one that is the voice of God.

warehouseeight;1547543 said:
my apologies for another template comparison thread. i know alchy/stun is highly regarded for good reason. just wondering how alchy/heal measures up (in a 1v1 situation mainly). does lack of stun make it really difficult to kill even with alchy? appreciate the help..

If you dont have either stun or scribe on the field your completely worthless to the rest of the group.

Both of those templates are used in pits only.

amish_ned;2144598 said:
since when does Reign call the shots? Its Zlat that doesnt like any HB members talking to you. He is the one that is the voice of God.

Pretty sure when I jokingly applied to heartbreakers and mentioned a lawyer she was saying things like, "I don't like the fact that any IP members former or current like lawyer." Get your facts straight, PS bro need to buy any more gold? like you did a few years ago?

How about some more one of a kinds? Pinkilicious doublet? TMNT sash/pizza, Weyland armor, anything man?