UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

alchy/stun vs. alchy/heal

what you say

• alchy/stun

Votes: 265 79.1%
  • alchy/heal

Votes: 70 20.9%

• Total voters

Un4

Knight
Re: alchy/stun vs. alchy/heal

Bugen is real good with his alchy heal temp

Its just how u play. Every skill has advantages. I've played every alchy temp, bola, scribe, heal, and stun. Heal isnt fair to your group. Its a non beneficial skill to the team. You can't bandage a sync. But solo your bad if you die on an alchy heal its just gonna be hard to kill someone decent without stun

Healing without anatomy? NO THANKS!

Alchy Stun = Noob cheese cookie cutter

My vote is for Alchy Scribe

/thread

jorn

Sorceror

ReallyBigFrog;1819056 said:
Healing without anatomy? NO THANKS!

Alchy Stun = Noob cheese cookie cutter

My vote is for Alchy Scribe

/thread

Alchy Stun, Scribe Stun, Nox Stun, Heal Stun, Stun Bola, Alchy Heal are all better than Alchy Scribe sir.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

alchy scribe doesn't even explain how u would be 7x GM... so you would GM wrestling as well? Also, stun/bola would only be good in a group because tactics is pretty useless otherwise. Alchy/heal would suck 1v1 because how fast you apply aids depends on your dex. Only time it saves you is if your running from a gank (or if your running 1v1 which u shouldn't be).

Ticizzle

Wanderer

actually alchy/heal would be great for lvl fights. you have the added damage of pots to get the kill, you'd be hard to kill, and you'd have a mana advantage since you save mana using bandaids. you will get good heals out of gm heal/anat and even with low dex you can get a heal every 13 seconds or so..

anarchist-

Wanderer

Alchy/Heal would be almost unstoppable.. you could even throw in poisoning if you didn't want wrestling..

Mage/Med/Eval/Resist/Alchemy/Healing/Wrestling

Biao

Sorceror

Kingllama;1919416 said:
Has anyone here played a alchy poisoner ?

nope but i know a guy that plays one and they pretty cool ;)

About the topic make both of them, then see by yourself witch one you like the most.

Kingllama

Knight

Biao;1919449 said:
nope but i know a guy that plays one and they pretty cool ;)

About the topic make both of them, then see by yourself witch one you like the most.

Whats the guys name?

oldskooluo

Sorceror

screw all alchy templates learn to pvp without fuggin hand grenades its TOO easy and besides who wants to be the same shit that everyone else is? cookie cuttered diveristy lacking noob cheese

Sprint-

Wanderer

oldskooluo;1965811 said:
screw all alchy templates learn to pvp without fuggin hand grenades its TOO easy and besides who wants to be the same shit that everyone else is? cookie cuttered diveristy lacking noob cheese

taking a guess you're terrible