UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

All Six Champion Skulls

WaRgAzM

Knight
All Six Champion Skulls

Just lookin for a price check on the collection. Thanks.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: All Six Champion Skulls

2-5 million. Never been sold as a set or there hasn't ever really been a demand for them. I don't think anybody has a good clue, but would be nice to add to a house decor all six skulls, since two of them are a real pain in the butt to obtain.

But I think in the entire shard there is 2-3 full collects. WKD, DoC and I think Heartbreakers has a full set? Not sure on that one, but thats where I think the third complete set is at.

To be honest if you ever sold, I wouldn't put a buy out just let it go as high as possible, but for all that work, I wouldn't take anything less than 2 million for those skulls.

ploki

Knight

We set the price!

17mill

/edit: at least that's the price until something is definite for the harrower spawn. Which may raise or lower

//edit: As pointed to me by WaRgAsM tonight.. champs are a lot harder now, being "fenced in" and all.

Zmey

Wanderer

heh, DoC has more then one full set :p

I would imagine 15m would be a good starting point though.

sssuuu

Knight

Yah 15 million is good if the Harrower dropped something really good. But at the moment they're only good for is house decor, sort of sad.

I mean someone would be silly to sell their set for cheap, then the next week they release great Harrower loot drop and the prices of those skulls sky rocket. That would be pretty funny to see.

And now I remember that Trade joe does have one set so thats five sets total, which still isn't a lot of skulls.

honestly im with ralcore. i cant say i would pay more than 200-300k per skull. can you even spawn the harrower again. and whens the last time someone did it.

sssuuu

Knight

incubusfan1413;1835706 said:
honestly im with ralcore. i cant say i would pay more than 200-300k per skull. can you even spawn the harrower again. and whens the last time someone did it.

You can spawn the Harrower. I've seen Trader Joe and Ploki do it during sever wars.

Some skulls like barrcoon I wouldn't pay more than a 100k for and other skulls like Enlightenment and Semidar I would pay closer to 700k-1.5 million.

Really those prices for the last two skulls aren't that outrageous since most people who try at those champs fail badly because of poor preparation and lack of strategy.

i dont care what you pay. there is nothing about those skulls that makes them that valueable. the payout after killing the harrower would be nothing near as great as the price tag you are putting on each skull.

unless that since of i beat the harrower is just that good for you. but most people wouldnt give a rats ass.

namlamina

Sorceror

Someone will have to do it at Server Wars somehow to see if the drop is worth the effort. But the amount of time put into attaining the skulls is insane, especially that of Lord Oaks. Once someone kills the Harrower (who wants to risk being the first one and end up getting shittier loot than they could from the second one?), then prices will be settling. The sets are whatever you want them to be worth, and even some of the rarest deco only goes for 10mill.

a lawyer

Sorceror

namlamina;1835778 said:
Someone will have to do it at Server Wars somehow to see if the drop is worth the effort. But the amount of time put into attaining the skulls is insane, especially that of Lord Oaks. Once someone kills the Harrower (who wants to risk being the first one and end up getting shittier loot than they could from the second one?), then prices will be settling. The sets are whatever you want them to be worth, and even some of the rarest deco only goes for 10mill.

You wont be able to kill the harrower before the server falls. He takes a while

incubusfan1413;1835830 said:
or can you? im sure if the gms want to know they might be able to give you a hand in this effort.

gms dont need to let a player kill the harrower to find out what's on it...

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1835833 said:
gms dont need to let a player kill the harrower to find out what's on it...

so they just talk to it and it tells them what its holding. the gms used to spawn a harrower or 2 almost every server wars for awhile. and im sure not all the gms can read the coding the way ryan and mark can. its not hard for a gm to spawn the harrower and kill it so that everyone can see what is given out.

incubusfan1413;1835857 said:
so they just talk to it and it tells them what its holding. the gms used to spawn a harrower or 2 almost every server wars for awhile. and im sure not all the gms can read the coding the way ryan and mark can. its not hard for a gm to spawn the harrower and kill it so that everyone can see what is given out.

spawners for each mob tell you exactly what loot a monster has, and if gms do kill a harrower they wouldnt just let 23413462 people loot the corpse... why would they? Not to mention if they wanted to find out or reveal it to the public they could spawn it somewhere secluded and just tell everyone what it drops. And i also doublt that they could do this without asking mark or ryan (even if they did spawn it for some people).

That being said just use your damn 6 skulls and kill it once to see what it drops and let everyone know.

once again. misunderstood. no one has to help and or loot. but yea they need to just kill it and find out. honestly its sad that the harrower cant have powerscrolls for other skills that have nothing to do with pvp but would help with crafting or whatever else. i know most would love one for tinkering, and maybe if you did one for alchy with not additional bonus on dmg just a percent increase on making pots. im sure alot of people would compete for something like that.