UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

All Six Champion Skulls

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: All Six Champion Skulls

Wargasm;1836757 said:
Wrong on the immobile but you should know this sense you have done so many I mean everyone has done 8 min harry's like the "real" WaRgAsM or have they? One word stun/para-blow released the harrower creating massive killing for distraction. At least on EA/OSI. I killed that sucker in a couple min on my dexer.

Wish your stupid ass would read a little. The true harrower is immobile. fuckin nut. Also I'd like to see you even attempt killin this here on a dexer. No pally skills here scrub ^^

Formater

Knight

DeViiaNt;1836968 said:
As far as I know, yes. But who knows!

I highly doubt Ploki is willing to let it go lol.

We have to do that other hard one now and complete the second set.

WaRgAzM

Knight

It will be even more of a pain now though, since they fenced off all the champ spawns. Very.. difficult to lure spawn :x

Wargasm

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1836965 said:
Wish your stupid ass would read a little. The true harrower is immobile. fuckin nut. Also I'd like to see you even attempt killin this here on a dexer. No pally skills here scrub ^^

Lol my dexer would kill it here too wanna know why or can you guess I mean your me you should know. I read just fine you moron it wasn't immobile if you stunned it or para hit it it would get released same was true for the tentacles as well man when you gonna learn you cant talk shit about a spawn to me I raided more then you will ever see.

Ralcore

Wanderer

Me and 5 MS guys (before they migrated) were almost able to summon Oaks, but hit a wall when people started leaving at 14 red candles :-/ The spawn is a bitch at that level, no lies, but with 10 guys it should be cake. There is for sure more than 3 of any skull, easily. And since summoning the harrower is useless, each time a guild completes a spawn and gets a skull, thats just one more skull that will never leave the economy. So these skulls will never go up in value, and will only fall as more are farmed. This is why I say theres no way a full set of skulls is worth more than 2-3 mil. 15 mil for these skulls is a complete joke, since only 2 of them are even a challenge to obtain.

CoC has a set, and a bunch of duplicates of the lower 4 champs. i dont play much anymore so its just sittin in the GH out in the wilderness somewhere lol

Formater

Knight

sssuuu;1837022 said:
Trader Joe has a set, thus <3 breakers do too.

This statement is in fact wrong. I know because Reign would sell Zlatan to get the damn skulls. ;)

LOL

Iddio

Page

Harrower drops rare armor = Skulls cost money now.. PVP/Thief hot spots.. wooot action