UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

All Six Champion Skulls

sssuuu

Knight
Re: All Six Champion Skulls

incubusfan1413;1835727 said:
i dont care what you pay. there is nothing about those skulls that makes them that valueable. the payout after killing the harrower would be nothing near as great as the price tag you are putting on each skull.

The fact that you need about 5-10 people to do Lord Oaks for about 3 hours of work for one skull.

I'm not putting that skull or the whole set at 15 million I'm just putting it at near a million and a half to two million for the whole set. Hell, I think there are only like 3-5 enlightenment skulls on the shard.

Not saying there can't be more, since you can always get people together to get that skull, but its still pretty tough. And if the devs ever tell us the harrower will drop something other than gold and magical items then the price of the skulls may go up in value since everyone will want to do the Harrower then.

And why don't we use the skulls? Why use them now since we have no guarantee on the fact that we will get something nice out of him other than a lousy pay out of 400k. I rather have the skulls as decor rather than 400k :/

sssuuu;1836043 said:
The fact that you need about 5-10 people to do Lord Oaks for about 3 hours of work for one skull.

I'm not putting that skull or the whole set at 15 million I'm just putting it at near a million and a half to two million for the whole set. Hell, I think there are only like 3-5 enlightenment skulls on the shard.

Not saying there can't be more, since you can always get people together to get that skull, but its still pretty tough. And if the devs ever tell us the harrower will drop something other than gold and magical items then the price of the skulls may go up in value since everyone will want to do the Harrower then.

And why don't we use the skulls? Why use them now since we have no guarantee on the fact that we will get something nice out of him other than a lousy pay out of 400k. I rather have the skulls as decor rather than 400k :/
Well guess what, in every single game to find out what a boss dropped some one had to kill it first. No game had drops posted before a mob was killed (with rare exceptions where people could decrypt the code to find out) so you could whine on the forums all day and ask the gms to reveal it, but until some one goes out there and kills him by using their skulls you can keep making countless threads about what the harrower drops...

sssuuu

Knight

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1836053 said:
Well guess what, in every single game to find out what a boss dropped some one had to kill it first. No game had drops posted before a mob was killed (with rare exceptions where people could decrypt the code to find out) so you could whine on the forums all day and ask the gms to reveal it, but until some one goes out there and kills him by using their skulls you can keep making countless threads about what the harrower drops...

Agreed, but who is going to be the first to go and use their skulls?
Anyways, this is not the place to debate this sort of thing, but more on the price of the set of skulls which I gave my thoughts on what price they should be and why.

As you said before, there are already countless amount of threads about the Harrower on this forum. Plus I think there is something already in the suggestion box about this subject anyways.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/suggestion-box/172509-champ-spawns.html

Not exactly the Harrower to say, but I think refers to all champs, but the harrower is still bunched up in that group. Further discussion that is not about the price of the skulls here is pointless. Take it to this thread if someone has a suggestion/opinion or find another thread already in place in the general discussion buried deep on page 12 or something.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Honestly for the time being the Harrower only drops gold. Enough to use all six skulls? Not ever. But it would still be a nice little milestone in my book.

Formater

Knight

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1836053 said:

I will take Mark's word for it. He told me the loot is crap so its crap. Take into consideration some of the other decorations on here or clothes that there is only 5 of and do the math. The skulls are worth a lot more than you want to think.

WaRgAzM

Knight

When the harrows spawns in a dungeon It is just him. And whatever near by dungeon spawn that may be there. He just wandered aimlessly and tries to kill ya lol. He is fairly slow. Casts a little bit. But if you cast on him directly he has a chance of Pull you in and one hitting you. Not sure if it happens here but on osi when he killed you your bodu completely dissapears. meaning you cant loot yourself. And once you kill this little hooded guy runnin around. He resummons as "the true harrower" which looks like a bog thing. He is immobile. But when he is spawned Tentacles of the harrower spawn in a circle around him. And no need to say these things are nasty.... You need to take enough out to accually get close to him to kill him. And same as the first, when attackin him he has a chance of pulling you towards him and eating your face. He had REDICULOUS magic resist and defense on osi. All spells did 1 dmg to him. People just use to throw mass purple pots at him to kill him. And once Pally archers came around they dominated it. But after he dies. He spawns an area circle of gold twice or even three times the size of normal champs.

Stides40oz

Knight

since each skull takes an average of 2 hours id say and an average of 5 people id say thats 2 x 5 = 10 hours of work x 6 = 60 hours x $12/hr (average wage)= $720

so all 6 skulls are worth $720 irl

divide that by $25 for a mil on the donation store = 28.8 mil

so skulls are either worth $720 irl or 28.8 mil uo

what?? whats wrong with my logic?

wkstrm

Lord

WaRgAzM;1836287 said:
You could use mexicans and pay them $3.00 an hour. making them 7.2mil

or africans and pay them 0.1 making them worthless.

i actually had 2 enlightenment or whatever ones for a long time. got them at idocs over time. honestly ive had them all at some point and i dont think i ever wasted my time demanding more than 200-300k

Wargasm

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1836214 said:
When the harrows spawns in a dungeon It is just him. And whatever near by dungeon spawn that may be there. He just wandered aimlessly and tries to kill ya lol. He is fairly slow. Casts a little bit. But if you cast on him directly he has a chance of Pull you in and one hitting you. Not sure if it happens here but on osi when he killed you your bodu completely dissapears. meaning you cant loot yourself. And once you kill this little hooded guy runnin around. He resummons as "the true harrower" which looks like a bog thing. He is immobile. But when he is spawned Tentacles of the harrower spawn in a circle around him. And no need to say these things are nasty.... You need to take enough out to accually get close to him to kill him. And same as the first, when attackin him he has a chance of pulling you towards him and eating your face. He had REDICULOUS magic resist and defense on osi. All spells did 1 dmg to him. People just use to throw mass purple pots at him to kill him. And once Pally archers came around they dominated it. But after he dies. He spawns an area circle of gold twice or even three times the size of normal champs.

Wrong on the immobile but you should know this sense you have done so many I mean everyone has done 8 min harry's like the "real" WaRgAsM or have they? One word stun/para-blow released the harrower creating massive killing for distraction. At least on EA/OSI. I killed that sucker in a couple min on my dexer.

Prodkeys89

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1833036 said:
Just lookin for a price check on the collection. Thanks.

id say honestly, its all up to what the player wants to pay and what price your willing to let go at.. seeing how everyone has access to getting them at anytime they please... just all about putting the time into it.

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

Red Teletubbie;1836760 said:
id say honestly, its all up to what the player wants to pay and what price your willing to let go at.. seeing how everyone has access to getting them at anytime they please... just all about putting the time into it.

lol to much time....good luck with lord oaks

is it true that WKD is the only guild to complete Lord Oaks?

Formater

Knight

WaRgAzM;1836214 said:
Not sure if it happens here but on osi when he killed you your body completely dissapears

I can say for sure that does not happen here. ;)
Everything else sounded about right. Damn thing spawns in Destard then you got all those damn dragons and shit after you. He does "pull you in for a one hit" pretty frequently.