UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Amazing!

Coming up tomorrow will be a Maze event. (Sunday afternoon in North America, that is)

The maze is divided into two parts.

Part I consists of four buildings with three floors in each building.
There will be four entrances to choose from to begin.
Find your way through the buildings to get to part II.
You should know, movement will be through invisible teleporters. Some teleporters carry you on where you want to go. Others are dead ends or misdirect you.

In Part I, each building has a different floor type (castle stone, sandstone, wood, and marble).

Each level has different wall types (brick, wood and marble).

This information is not vital but it may help you in the maze.

Part II consists of a cluster of islands, 9 wide and 5 deep.

Each island is made up of a center tile surrounded by 9 teleporters.
Each teleporter can move you to:
  • another island in the same row
  • an island in a row forward
  • an island in a row back
  • an island with creatures (not shown)
  • an island with a treasure box (not shown), or
  • a rez area

Resurrection tiles can only be taken by ghosts. They will always have this pattern

The ressurection area allows you to resurrect and restock from the bank. To leave, choose one of the telepads surrounding the area. There is no bank access elsewhere in the maze.

The other telepad patterns signify nothing.

The last row of islands also has the exit points.

If you take an exit tile. You are done the maze.

Islands with treasure box - these are little islands with a treasure chest and goodies inside. The boxes are locked and trapped, much like a npc shop chest.

Islands with creatures - these islands have neat little (but strong!) creatures of my concocting. They aren't very friendly but they do hold 'rare' items.

Islands with treasure boxes or creatures have telepads that will return you to where you left off in the maze.

PvP is allowed in this event, as is thievery and looting.
Do not bring your pets. Due to allergies I will have to kill all pets and evict the owners.
There are many items available to be obtained. You must get to the leave area with the item(s) in order to keep it.

Confused yet?

It's a maze with bad monsters and killing and trammelicious items. It will be confusing and enraging and silly. It will be great! Come enjoy the fun tomorrow.

Countessa

Knight
Re: Amazing!

gOoBLiN;1917175 said:
if you take the exit tile, does that mean you "win"?

or simply just done with the maze?

You are done the maze/event. If you managed to get to the end alive with one of the items, all the better for you.

I plan on leaving the maze open until someone reaches the end. At that point the entrance will be closed and no one else can join. This is my guideline, not written in stone. I'm rather winging it so it will depend on how it's all going.

Start will be in a couple hours or so. I won't use normal event gates so the duel arenas wont be closed. Announcements will be made in-game.

halruaa

Wanderer

I died early on, resurrection was impossible. As a ghost you simply got "stuck" in place, and nothing else happened.

gaza5002

Sorceror

I dont think this was well thought out we have like 20 ppl all on 1 area near a chest and no-one can get out

Z

zer076x

well.. i was one of the 5 people to finish.. i received a blessed dark blue bandanna that says "Amazing!"

War2.0

Sorceror

Awesome event. I bailed out of it as soon as I got something :)

It's a dark blue (hue 403) skeleton cap, that says "Amazing (page after event for blessing - this item only)

Status
Not open for further replies.