UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Amazing!

Anybody get screenshots? I was driving to work and by the time I got here it was over.

Capone

Sorceror

This event was hella fun. I loved it. Yea you get blocked on the islands but if you played smart, it wasn't that big of an issue. Having gm hiding was a huge help though.

Had tons of fun hope you do it again.

gsheep

Sorceror

That event was pretty amazing. I came out with 4 items: blessed earrings ring and two necklaces. It was all about going through the maze and then finding the exit! The faster you went through it the better chance you had at getting items.

I was either 3rd or 2nd (who knows since there were so many hiders!) so getting to a locked chest was heart pounding. Casted Unlock and Telekinesis, but they were set up it seems that no matter where you were on the island you'd get hit by the trap! Once it was open I tried to loot but you can't, you have to steal out the items! So I went to my skill bar dropped anatomy and raised stealing. Once I stole a special blue items I clicked it to see if it was blessed... uh oh! they aren't! This is when my heart really began to race! I quickly stored the item into my trapped pouches, hoping no one would steal them. Moving through the telepads getting stuck on a gooey island, having reflect up and just getting off those islands was my primary concern! Luckily this char(my favorite) has hiding and healing, so being able to hide and go through telepads and heal when necessary really helped out.

So finally, after getting one chest looted from under my nose, I was up to 4 items and ready to get the heck out of there. By this time the telepads were filled with dead bodies and people trying to find their way through. If I got to a crowded spot I'd immediately hide and wait for my dex; then run through a tile, hide and wait for my dex again. I was doing everything in my power to not be noticed and to get the heck out of there.

Mad props to whoever created the maze and for making the exit the most challenging part (took me longer than the 1st part and getting chests combined~). Truly amazing and frustrating! Things I am still curious about-

-aside from the 10k gold stacks and regs what else did those nasty gooeygoos drop?
-is there a set amount of bandanas given to people who finished or did everyone who finished get one?

This event took a little luck, a lot of dungeon hiding/loot experience, and tons of patience. If I were to compare it to something I'd say it was most like that hall in hyloth where you have to go a certain way or get teleported back to the start. A really fun event~ I hope those that participated and didn't get as lucky as me still enjoyed it!

Ssithnos

Wanderer

Well I wasn't up early enough to do the real run, but the maze is amazing I have to admit... I'm in it right now, it's a good job, a working maze... better than the hedge maze, good job, really reminds me of the maze in Ultima VII: Serpent Isle, the addon... 'The Silver Seed'.

Countessa

Knight

Well that was interesting.

To those of you that had fun, I'm glad.
To those of you that were raging - shrug. I tried to warn everyone.

It's a maze with bad monsters and killing and trammelicious items. It will be confusing and enraging and silly

Anytime I do an event like this, it's a learning experience. Things should have been a little bigger. Players griefing should have been insta killed.
heh

Those that didn't enjoy probably won't enjoy my future events. Heads up for you. To those that you did. See you at the next crazy idea!

<3

Z

zer076x

you should of made everyone orange. it was pointless to be red at the event... you were immediately attacked by all the blues in the spawn (which was like 98% blue 2% red)

Uwantsometea

Wanderer

Wow that maze fucked my fame up badly i was the illustrious and i dropped to commendable and i didnt finsish but it was a great expernice.....but now i gotta hunt lol for 3 hrs... but great maze tessa :)

Countessa

Knight

KoNNaN;1917479 said:
how?? Where?

There is a gate outside Del Pond to the north that can be used to check out the Maze. No more prizes will be awarded although there are a few gooey goos left with items. Enter at your own risk. This is now unattended and not a safe zone.

god...*insert super extended bleeps*...i had my hopes up about goin to it.....was worken on my truck.....decided to take a break....see when the event was gonna happen....only to find out it was over!!!!! and on top of it....my truck still insnt fixed...what a bad day.....looking forward to your future events though tessa!

Countessa

Knight

RamboPreacher you can still get a taste of the event if you hop the gate just outside (north) or del pond. Stiill about 15 creatures with loot there if you can get to them.

MarcusO

Sorceror

Countessa;1917474 said:
Well that was interesting.

To those of you that had fun, I'm glad.
To those of you that were raging - shrug. I tried to warn everyone.

Anytime I do an event like this, it's a learning experience. Things should have been a little bigger. Players griefing should have been insta killed.
heh

Those that didn't enjoy probably won't enjoy my future events. Heads up for you. To those that you did. See you at the next crazy idea!

<3

You are so "on the ball" :)

I really look forward to your "next crazy idea". If I could buy you some quality absinthe to help it along I would!

malloc

Wanderer

I had to leave early, but that was a ton of fun.

I really enjoyed how congested the first part was. That lead to some interesting confrontations. The island part was also interesting but the over crowding got a little too much imho. I did really well up until I got a necklace out of a chest. Then it all went down hill lol.

Thanks for the cool event.

Well, it was a pretty fun event.... for the most part

The congestion was kind of redic. I ended up living through it, but didn't get anything at all. I got stuck on an island with about 50 other people and nobody would move. I'm pretty sure I had it about figured out and was gonna finish, but somehow I got booted out of the event and I wasn't even AFK!

There were TONS of people griefing, had mounts.. basically everything that they were told not to that didn't even get booted, but me -- doing it the right way got kicked out.

So all that work, for nothing... pretty disheartening....

but regardless thanks for the fun event Tessa. Really good idea in essence.

Countessa

Knight

The only people removed from the event were those standing idle in part one Long after everyone else was in part II and those casting blades around the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.