UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssithnos

Wanderer
Re: Amazing!

Well I didn't find the gate to begin with I assumed the event started at the maze, maybe sometime use the actual maze for an event, but I like the idea of the event, puzzles and mazes that actually make you think instead of 99.999999% of the other events which include 'me kill'.

War2.0

Sorceror

After you figured out how to get from one level to another it wasn't so hard. Learning the path to the healer helped :)

Z

zer076x

Wait.. War 2.0.. so did Tessa bless it for you after the event... Or?

i was one of the first to make it to the teleporter's. I had a ring and two bracelets, then got on a broken island, and powned by two slimes. they all decayed. Was on Raphael btw.

War2.0

Sorceror

DragonSlayer69r;1917316 said:
i was one of the first to make it to the teleporter's. I had a ring and two bracelets, then got on a broken island, and they all decayed. Was on Raphael btw.

Sounds like the island I got stuck on with around 8 other people. Still got out and got some loot.

halruaa

Wanderer

Anyways..I ended up getting a player to res me, made it to exit and got a blessed blue bandana that says "Amazing!"

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

I got nothing but I enjoyed it a lot. I have only one recommendation if you do it again. Make the areas to accommodate a large number of players in the event. The fun part was the puzzle, how to get where you want before someone else, how to get out once you have something. The not so fun part was getting stuck on islands and doorways because of way too many people. Perhaps you wouldn't even have to make it bigger, just allow for people to pass through each other when their stamina is full without depleting it like in the event zones.

Over all, I loved it.

hazy

Squire

I was the first to get to the end, personally I thought i should get a trophy or something for that but thats just cause I'm Amazing!

zoo york

Knight

Well that was fun, infuriating, and exhausting all at the same time. Thanks for the event!

gaza5002

Sorceror

It was my first event and honestly I cant say I cared too much about it.... Wouldnt have been so bad if there was logic in where to go but all that happened was getting stuck, i mean 20 ppl on 1 island isnt much fun when u gotta wait for ur stamina to get back up

If you brought plenty of refresh potions and used them sparingly you shouldn't of had a problem :) I killed 20 or more people just from blocking the teleporters. Managed to loot a few nice items from the slime-dragons as well. The event was a blast

MarcusO

Sorceror

Well...that was frustrating....The griefers win the day.

I think this can be improved and rerun. Make the islands all 8 times larger and make sure they have a second teleporter. Griefers simply blocked the lone telel and pk'd.

Also...the tele's pads (the ones with 8 teles) need and extra space in the middle, because too many times I came off a Gooey and stepped too far, and could not get back. That was the frustrating part.

Thanks for the effort you put into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.