UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Amazing!

Countessa;1917583 said:
The only people removed from the event were those standing idle in part one Long after everyone else was in part II and those casting blades around the event.

Hrm. Well, I wasn't in either of those categories, so I'm not sure if it was just an accident or what.

KoNNaN

Knight

Thanks for leaving it open after the event, Tessa. Luckily I logged a couple of characters off there from work right before the gate was removed so when I got home I was able to mess around there for a bit. I killed 2 dragon/slimes but they didn't have anything but gold on them both. Stacks of 10k that I couldn't have carried and found my way back anyway :p

Those that didn't enjoy probably won't enjoy my future events. Heads up for you. To those that you did. See you at the next crazy idea!
The teleporters were frustrating, but I can't wait for more craziness!

It was a bit messy during Part I.

Part II, was awesome. Except those goo's pwned me.

How many Amazing! blessed blue bandana's were given out during this event?

RogueStatus

Wanderer

Even though i was raging most of the time, i think that was the most fun/non fun i have ever had lol. and i came out with the Amazing! bandana, which is badass. ty Tessa for the event, i am glad u actually gave us something for making it through. Nice color also.

SO what all exactly was given out, and what got looted off the Amazing Goeey Goo things, or w/e they were called. How the hell did someone get a trammy out of the event, and MIQ bone helmet is off the freakin chain. Hey, MIQ, lemme buy that thing! lol

Narcissist

Sorceror

Stole an Amazing half apron off a gooey after 30 or so attempts. It was such a wild event that I didn't know I had it on me until I was near the end.

I'm glad it was so difficult because now this Amazing event will remain Amazing because so much was lost :p

Can't wait for the next one.

Countessa

Knight

The following items were on creatures or in treasure chests for the event.
Over half the items decayed. Ive placed a star beside items that decayed. Others from the list may have also decayed.

Deer Mask, Bone Helm X2, Feathered Tribal Mask*

Bracelet x4, Ring x4, Necklace x4, Bead Necklace (gold style), Bead Necklace (silver style) x3, Earrings x4 - prob. half the jewelry was lost

Lantern X2*, Candle X2*

Shoes, Boots, Thigh Boots X2, Sandals x2

Body Sash X2, Plain Dress, Long Pants, Shirt, Fancy Shirt x2, skirt x2, kilt x2, Half Apron x2, short pants, skullcap x2, floppy hat, feathered hat, straw hat x2, plain shirt - estimate half or more of the clothes were lost

Pepsi, Ketchup, Mustard, Peanut Butter, Amazing Grape Jelly, Amazing Green Apple Jelly,Amazing Strawberry Jam
Pitcher
amazing scented soap, amazing bubble bath, amazing massage oil, amazing body oil, amazing shampoo, amazing perfume, amazing cologne
Saddle (two types, one of each)
empty tub
amazing ferns x7
Kettle
Water Barrel*
Water Tub

Do the murder counts from the event stay? I had 5, went blue after joining a faction, and now have something like 20 counts because people wouldnt move off the teleporters. I think since its an event it should be erased.

The Cisco Kid;1921689 said:
Do the murder counts from the event stay? I had 5, went blue after joining a faction, and now have something like 20 counts because people wouldnt move off the teleporters. I think since its an event it should be erased.

Deal wit' it mayne. Gms do enuff already. nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.