UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Juggalos?

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror
Re: Any Juggalos?

Im not even gonna start on how fucking stupid this thread is.

ICP is fucking retarded and anyone who listens to it/supports it/thinks theyre a juggalo has a brain the size of a fucking gnat.

Get a life, a taste in music, and a clue.

Fucking noob...

-CBFS-

Sorceror

Seyulshehir;288086 said:
Im not even gonna start on how fucking stupid this thread is.

ICP is fucking retarded and anyone who listens to it/supports it/thinks theyre a juggalo has a brain the size of a fucking gnat.

Get a life, a taste in music, and a clue.

Fucking noob...

+1

(Even though you made me google 'gnat' :D )

Sintoo

Sorceror

The whole underground phenomenon behind the whole thing is pretty interesting and what can one say, they're smart businessmen whether one wants to think so or not.

As for the music I feel they have one good song out of every 20 they make so the ratio isint exactly in their favor.

psz

Administrator

I listen to Beethoven.

I listen to Pink Floyd.

I listen to A Perfect Circle.

I listen to Fiona Schultz.

I listen to ICP.

I listen to POD.

I listen to B.B. King.

I listen to Muddy Waters.

I listen to Paul Okenfold.

I listen to Kraftwerk.

I listen to Black Sabbath.

I listen to Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

I listen to Trocadero.

I've lived in various parts of the US in the past ten years (East Coast, Gulf Coast, South West), and have met and known many people of all walks of life, from Itallian Millionaires (Former head of Smiling Web Consulting in Italy) to absolute bums.

I also built this shard, alone, from scratch, and coded more than half of the SE stuff used by RunUO.

In summary: Before you tell *ME* to get a taste in music, a life, or a brain, PLEASE know who and what you're talking about.

Otherwise, you look quite the fool.

(And for the record, I seriously doubt a single ICP-basher has ever bothered to actually find out that ICP's stuff for the Five Joker Cards are.... *RELIGIOUS* And that's NOT a joke)

So, since this thread was originally created for fans of ICP, please cut down on the unneeded bashing/flaming. If you're not a fan, don't bother posting.

Elijah.

Wanderer

psz;288220 said:
I listen to Beethoven.

I listen to Pink Floyd.

I listen to A Perfect Circle.

I listen to Fiona Schultz.

I listen to ICP.

I listen to POD.

I listen to B.B. King.

I listen to Muddy Waters.

I listen to Paul Okenfold.

I listen to Kraftwerk.

I listen to Black Sabbath.

I listen to Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

I listen to Trocadero.

I've lived in various parts of the US in the past ten years (East Coast, Gulf Coast, South West), and have met and known many people of all walks of life, from Itallian Millionaires (Former head of Smiling Web Consulting in Italy) to absolute bums.

I also built this shard, alone, from scratch, and coded more than half of the SE stuff used by RunUO.

In summary: Before you tell *ME* to get a taste in music, a life, or a brain, PLEASE know who and what you're talking about.

Otherwise, you look quite the fool.

(And for the record, I seriously doubt a single ICP-basher has ever bothered to actually find out that ICP's stuff for the Five Joker Cards are.... *RELIGIOUS* And that's NOT a joke)

So, since this thread was originally created for fans of ICP, please cut down on the unneeded bashing/flaming. If you're not a fan, don't bother posting.

NOW THAT lady's and gents is QFT!!!!
and I love Icp. there vocals Might not be that great but here lyrics got a lot of hatred in them. i dunno i like them.

Ive been down with the clown for FIVE years
ICP is the shit i dont care what u think
ive been jumped for wearing my shit but i go right back out an Sport it all day

ppl think ICP is racists
Thats BS they are againsts it an btw they are christians an fallow God
so ppl need to stop hating over a Band .

I mean can someone Tell me really why an have a very good reason to hate a band
they paint there face .....umm so did Kiss but they are one of the most loved Bands of all time???
They are clowns....Slipknot has a Klown???

they rap about Killing. but who cares listen to what eminem raps about ??
they are just hated by more an more ppl cuz
oh that group of ppl hates a band sooo ill hate em to
its stupid
Just stop the fuckin hate

ICP is one of the most Famed Underground Rap group EVER

PS . My Vocab may be horrible but who cares i hate school
but iam making money doing what i love (music) i might be 16 but i bet i got more money then anyone here
I dont have to work or go to school anymore
so guess what im a hardcore ICP fan
doesnt that mean i Smoke pot have alot of sex an get into a lot of Trouble NO
im a very nice person who doesnt smoke weed or get intro trouble
just cuz someone listens to ICP doesnt mean they are a bad person
STOP judging
so FTFO an stop hateing

I don't listen to ICP...
I also don't really hate the band themselves...
I do associate a certain stigma to the general type of person that listens to ICP based purely off my experience. People I've met, talked to ect... that sport ICP like they are a religion amongst themselves... the vast majority of these people tend to be undereducated, close-minded, criminals, with one form or another of personality disorder who want to display to the whole world how much of a "bad-ass" they are, usually by driving down the road with thier trunk rattling from their crappy stereo turned up way too loud, and by giving everyone a dirty look that seems to say "don't fuck with me, i'm a bad-ass cuz i listen to ICP"... I have a saying, laiden thick with sarcasm: "everyone's a baddass"
I'm not saying that this is the rule.

*@psz* Including religious themes, or lyrics in music does not really add credence to a band. A lot of artists include religious themes in their music, regardless of whether or not they fully understand the meaning and significance of the words/lyrics. You can spout religious rhetoric all-day long... but that fact alone does not make you a good band/artist.

-CBFS-

Sorceror

Yancey;288493 said:
*@psz* Including religious themes, or lyrics in music does not really add credence to a band. A lot of artists include religious themes in their music, regardless of whether or not they fully understand the meaning and significance of the words/lyrics. You can spout religious rhetoric all-day long... but that fact alone does not make you a good band/artist.

Tell it to these guys too:

http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/hallofsh18.htm
http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/hallofsh19.htm
http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/hallofsh20.htm

:D

pbguy434

Knight

I'm not so much sure that I hate ICP for being them, but hating them for being a rap "band". Yea, definitely gonna have to go with hating them for being rap. Hell, at least is isn't country, right? A lot of music wears that make up stuff, personally I think it is pretty dumb a band has to play dress up to look cool, but basically all black metal bands do the, so I can't really judge there, either.

Ya know?

Well see most ppl just follow everyone else when it comes to likeing something or not not saying everyone does this but most do .
There is a song Called "The Unveiling" in this song one of em Says this...

"When we speak of Shangri-La what u think we mean , Truth is we Follow GOD weve always been behind em The Carnival is god an may all Juggalos find him"

soo i hope most of u read that cuz its complete Bullshit on how much hate they get ...
an still noone has gave me a REAL reason to hate ICP

Keep Hating on cuz it will just make me become more of a Fan (juggalo) in the end .

an btw Psz your the shit man much love .

Johabius

Knight

shiftydaclown1;288548 said:
an still noone has gave me a REAL reason to hate ICP
I don't hate them as people, I'm sure they are very warm, loving guys. In fact, I used to be a fan of them when they would show up on WCW Monday Nitro. I don't, however, care for their music.

psz

Administrator

I never said ICP was religious, I said the LYRICS were ;->

Kinda like, I dunno.... Scott Stapp of Creed :-P

As much as I hate them both (although it's not close, as I loathe Scott Stapp), ICP has much more artistic integrity than Creed.