UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Juggalos?

pbguy434

Knight
Re: Any Juggalos?

shiftydaclown;300910 said:
Juggalos FTW
haters FTL
I like how you instigate being hated upon, just to act like the better man when someone takes the bait. I wish I was cool enough to be your friend, sadly that won't be happening anytime soon. Might I interest you in some reading, instead?

A juggalo (or juggalette) is a retard who thinks the most important thing in the world is the fact that he listens to Insane Clown Posse. They believe they're making a statement by saying they kill people with axes and wear clown make up, not realizing they just look like an army of queers. They think they are wearing make up because they were outcasts in society, when in reality, it's the make up and shitty grammar that made them outcasts in the first place.

Juggalos will often wear clown make-up to ICP shows and say "MCL" at the end of posts ("Much Clown Love"). Many juggalos like to pretend they have some sort of social disorder, but do not be fooled. One of the idiots from ICP is bipolar or something retarded and unimportant like that so they all think being "insane" is cool.

Juggalos are known for their anti-homosexual ideals and poor spelling.

While some juggalos are not complete retards, most of them are not worth your time. A lot of them are trailer trash that would be listening to their sisters fucking the entire trailerpark if they didn't have SOMETHING blasting out of their crappy stolen mini-stereo, so they play this.

Juggalos are also often stoners who feel it is necessary to play the song "Homies" ad nauseam and tend to have major acne issues (the true reason why they cover their faces with idiotic make-up. Ironically, it's also part of the reason why they have such horrible acne in the first place.)

With their sixth album's release, ICP revealed that the Dark Carnival is, in fact, a complete and separate version of Christianity in which it is believed that god has bestowed upon the Juggalos their own private Juggalo heaven called "Shangri-La" (this favor is most likely due to their extreme holiness and tendency towards morality). In this "religion" it is also assumed that the images associated with ICP album covers are agents of god who judge everyone upon their death. Unfortunately, this is no joke and is actually believed to be the truth by a select few. With this, finally someone has brought into light the obviously true fact that god gives preferential treatment to fans of Psychopathic Record bands. Also, ICP members are all prophets put here on Earth like Jesus to spread their holy messages; upon death, they shall rise again. These are all infallible truths that you would know if you had read the bible.

In a fantastic display of individual thought, many juggalos converted in order to remain "down with the clowns." The results, as expected, were staggeringly retarded.

Oh, and shaggy doesn't write his own music. Have fun!

that is the most Retarded crap ive ever Read LMMFAO

Im a Juggalo right ....im a pretty smart fuckin person i make my own music write my own lyrics an make albums an im a retard? anyways

A juggalo is a way of LIFE not just following ICP ,A juggalo is someone who is an OUTCAST an ppl judge apon due to living issues (money,clothes) an they dont care what other ppl think
every since ive been a juggalo things are much better for me i was poo an didnt have nice clothes or nothing an a group of ppl took me in an accepted me as a person an didnt care about none of that. When im walking down the stret an i see another juggalo ,Who in wish i have not met , We Greet eachother as if we have known each other for YEARS
its great to have another family other than my real family .
Now you may think what i say is bullcrap but trust me
ask another juggalo he will tell ya something similar

psz

Administrator

I'd like to reiterate that I'm a big fan of Riddle Box and Great Melenko.

Read into that as you will ;->

dxmfixation

Wanderer

People who have no grasp on reality seek an anchor in some group or ideaology to help them define who they are. Rather than form a sense of self, they seek a sense of belonging to something other than ones self. If you have no idea who you are, but being a "wicked klown" appeals to you, that is what you then become. And it is only natural to try and seek others who share your lack of individualism. This is how mostly all religion is held together.

What the "juggalo" fails to realize is that it is his very actions in rebelling against those he supposedly cares nothing for that cause him to be an outcast in the first place. It is a self-perpetuating cycle that eventually leads nowhere. If everyone who was ever made fun of dressed like a clown it'd be a fucking circus 24/7. Luckily they don't. People tend to mature or die off, such is the way of nature. Those who think Shangri'la is what awaits them after death often find out all too soon the error of their ways.

Personal Experience:

I've known 5 Juggalos/Juggalettes, of them:
2 committed suicide
1 died in a car accident due to inebriation after *gasp* a Twizted concert.
1 contracted HIV from, and had a kid by, another fan who left her immediately after finding out she was pregnant
1 reformed after about 4 years of being "down wit tha klown" but still can't kick the methamphetamine habit he picked up among his 'friends'

I don't call that good odds for success. Like the music if you will, band together if you must, but if any juggalos are here I say this to you:

TAKE BETTER CARE OF EACHOTHER FFS!

Lucifall

Knight

dxmfixation;301222 said:
People who have no grasp on reality seek an anchor in some group or ideaology to help them define who they are. Rather than form a sense of self, they seek a sense of belonging to something other than ones self. If you have no idea who you are, but being a "wicked klown" appeals to you, that is what you then become. And it is only natural to try and seek others who share your lack of individualism. This is how mostly all religion is held together.

What the "juggalo" fails to realize is that it is his very actions in rebelling against those he supposedly cares nothing for that cause him to be an outcast in the first place. It is a self-perpetuating cycle that eventually leads nowhere. If everyone who was ever made fun of dressed like a clown it'd be a fucking circus 24/7. Luckily they don't. People tend to mature or die off, such is the way of nature. Those who think Shangri'la is what awaits them after death often find out all too soon the error of their ways.

Personal Experience:

I've known 5 Juggalos/Juggalettes, of them:
2 committed suicide
1 died in a car accident due to inebriation after *gasp* a Twizted concert.
1 contracted HIV from, and had a kid by, another fan who left her immediately after finding out she was pregnant
1 reformed after about 4 years of being "down wit tha klown" but still can't kick the methamphetamine habit he picked up among his 'friends'

I don't call that good odds for success. Like the music if you will, band together if you must, but if any juggalos are here I say this to you:

TAKE BETTER CARE OF EACHOTHER FFS!

"Fuck your girlfriend, I probably did her already"

The unique juggalo I've ever met is dead. He though he was all that and went to challenge a Cop. =/

The Ritual

Wanderer

Here is why I hate Juggalo's.

1. My cousin is one.
2. She is a complete moron.
3. She thinks they believe in god, which by the lyrics and the songs i've heard, they obiviously don't. Because No mother fucker in their right mind, talks and preaches about death to the masses. In the old days, these idiots would have been hung.
4. Your choice in clothing is practicly Goth, ball n chain gang. Your attitudes are similiar, a different breed of immorality, and bi-polar.
5. Smoke weed? Yeah, I do too, but not as much as you do, because I like to be in control of my self. The Black Lotus or Dark Lotus or whatever that is, is no different than,

FUCK YOU! GONNA FUCK YO DEAD MOMMA AND RAPE YOUR BABY SISTER!

Tell me that isn't Necrophiliac? Satanism?

It's clear that they only want money, and don't give a fuck about the degenerate failures of socitiy.

Yes Juggalo's. You fail at life. Smoke weed all day, listen to, death, torture, rape.

Hell all you need now is to start practicing dark rituals and you'll be the Illuminati, cult death worshipers.

Anything a Juggalo says, I take with a grain of salt. Because ROCK has died,since the 80s. Now everything is about depression, cheating on my girl with an ex.

Far as ICP, and that jugga-Bullshit.

I'd rather listen to 50 cent, or Enminim.

Get some musical taste, get a life.. No one likes you as you are now! Until the flames of hatred are doused out of your soul, only then will the world accept you.

I really hate you people.

Someone who claims to listen to 50 Cent has no right to be judging anyone's musical taste. I'm sorry, but you don't.

ICP BELIEVES IN GOD WTF U TRIPPEN

Insane clown posse
The Wraith Shangrila Album 2002
track 17

"Truth is we follow GOD weve always been behind him the carnival is god an may all juggalos find him"

"Where not sorry that we tricked you"

is also another thing they said in the song

fuckin know ur shit b4 u say it

pbguy434

Knight

The only reason they became popular was when Disney tossed them off their record label, Hollywood Records. Disney claimed it was because of lyrical content, but it was actually due to the fact that they didn't want white trash faggots on their musical roster.

ICP is usually recognized as a "good band" by people who like fag designs (such as symbols that mean absolutely nothing), use meth, and Drive a 1992 Chevy Cavalier that they got from their redneck uncle for about $400. They typical ICP fan usually has an eyebrow piercing or tongue piercing and wears a Thundercats beanie.

I know my shit, you might have to rethink your own.

The Ritual

Wanderer

One is just as bad as the other.

I dislike them both.

Same shit with you Shifty, your just like my cousin, you refuse to admit, that your life style is crap.

Go to rehab buddy.

The Ritual

Wanderer

shiftydaclown;301311 said:
ICP BELIEVES IN GOD WTF U TRIPPEN

Insane clown posse
The Wraith Shangrila Album 2002
track 17

"Truth is we follow GOD weve always been behind him the carnival is god an may all juggalos find him"

"Where not sorry that we tricked you"

is also another thing they said in the song

fuckin know ur shit b4 u say it

shiftydaclown1 shiftydaclown1 is offline vbmenu_register("postmenu_288548", true);
Forum Expert

Well see most ppl just follow everyone else when it comes to likeing something or not not saying everyone does this but most do .
There is a song Called "The Unveiling" in this song one of em Says this...

"When we speak of Shangri-La what u think we mean , Truth is we Follow GOD weve always been behind em The Carnival is god an may all Juggalos find him"

I will simpley state.

Moronic, self contridicting.

Errm, dumbass maybe?

I have no respect for people that think, getting high, listening to music preaching about death, murder and rape type trash, or anything inbetween.

You can flame me now, i'm through with this thread, whomever doesn't agree with sanity, can shove this right up your ass!

And whine and bitch about your shitty little cult, and your bad habits.

No one likes you, no one cares about you, you follow a stupid little group of trailor trash, whom in all respects deserve to die.

You can follow them all to this Shingrala or whatever, and suck this dicks too.

You people are pathetic.

*Sighs*

Never post this stupid thread again, at least for your own good.

my life style is crap AHAHA
prob better than most ppl in here pal

Not only am i wealthy but am doing something with my life (making music) at16 pal what did u do at 16??
i dont drink an i dont smoke weed or do drugs .
at 16 im writing mixing producing an creating my own music ....so crap i doubt it

The Ritual

Wanderer

I don't care how weathly you are juggawit.

Your young, you don't know anything about life yet, you won't change because you fit in with people, that are just like you.

Dumb, ignorant, and lack of inteligence.

You can laugh and gloat over a such a stupid fad.

Doesn't phase me none, if you want respect, act like your worth adamn, and be more agreeable with your family.

Trust me, because you've no idea what life is like once you grow up kid.

Instead of, listening to hate, get some taste.

Unless you want to end up in a chain gang, shoveling shit.

And whatever music you produce, I doubt it's any good.

I play the Piano. I think it sounds good, but that isn't get me money.

I work for a living.

What did I do when I was 16?

I took care of my dying grand mother, whom was more stronger than you'll ever will be, kid. I had responsibilities when I was 16, I didn't sit around jerking my wad, and trying to make music.

Lucifall

Knight

shiftydaclown;301486 said:
my life style is crap AHAHA
prob better than most ppl in here pal

Not only am i wealthy but am doing something with my life (making music) at16 pal what did u do at 16??
i dont drink an i dont smoke weed or do drugs .
at 16 im writing mixing producing an creating my own music ....so crap i doubt it

Post a lyric of your musics, so we can laugh at them. Seriously. you are 16, you dont know how life is bad. I'm 16, but I know damn well how it is. Want to know what I'm doing at this age? I'll tell you.

- I write books. Comics, mistery, action, you get the idea.
- I pratice bass.
- I have fun with my girl, not fucking her like any of those stupid lyrics say you guys do, but showing that I love and care about her.
- I study. So what if you know blah blah blah about music? Without study, you are nothing. Say your disk's sells go to 1% from what they were, how are you going to pay your studio? How are you going to pay your house rental? lawl.
- I listen to real music, not that "Fuck the world" bullshit.
- I pratice archery and tradional swords fighting.
- I take care of my young brother.
- I'm a volounteer. You know, the person that goes and helps people in bad situations without charging anything, ignoring how much wealth he could be getting.

The list goes on...

The Ritual

Wanderer

And that ladies and gentlemen, is a great example of a productive teen.

Lucifal, i'd like to read one of your mystery stories.

See what kind of imagination you have. It'd make a great reading. :)

ok pal here is a verse to a song i made called "Good Times"

"Looking at the life i live it ait to bad,I have a girlfriend an a home most people dont got that, Remembering good times that i had with my friends ,i wish i could go back an just do it again,life aint to fucking hard if you look at it right, just get your girlfriend on the phone an talk to her all night, that is a really good time if i have to admit ,some people go through hard times an kill them selfs for that shit,so keep your head up high an put ur hands up in the sky, an bump the music u like everything will be alright, just chill relax an listen to this but remember Good times are everywhere now Bump to this."

Thats a verse i have the song done to prove it i can put on my bands myspace so u can see for ur self .

go ahead an talk shit about my lyrics an what not but ppl buy my albums an are waiting for the next