UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Juggalos?

The Ritual

Wanderer
Re: Any Juggalos?

Sounds like shit to me.

I doubt you have fans, I also bet your making this up.

That sounded like a ten year old trying to bust a move than anything else.

Please refrain with sharing anymore of your stupidity.

Just as the other said.

KTHX DIE!

CLICK HERE FOR PROOF

as u can see the one named "Shifty Da CLown " IS ME Krazy K is my homie real named Korey
fuck off if u dont like it i got fans bitch there is proof CHECK THE PLAYS FOR OUR SONGS

fuck
the song good times needs to be mixed an ill put it up so u can see the lyrics i wrote are for that song

the reason we wear the paint ..well because thats our characters wen we rap we rap under characters an situations like ..what if this happened
so its just a look an for fun =]

ppl keep hating i respect everyone here even though u hate on me cuz of what im into its all good man im sure ur all smart an nice ppl just on this subject u dont like soo its cool

no hard fealings
my last post in this thread peace out ppl

roly

Wanderer

stop saying "haters" and "hating on me."

for the love of god, stop saying it.

FUCK.

The Ritual

Wanderer

The Term Juggalo Translated means.

Wigger.

Derived from the big bad N bomb.

Your music sucks, it started to give me a headache the first 15 seconds of the song.

You act like your a emotional, transvestite.

The term Juggalo, when I hear it, is basicly, emotionally unbalanced, you obiviously have mood swings, your manic depressive.

Happy

Sad

Happy

Pissed off

I'ma kill my self! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

LOL it brings back memories of when I wen't trick-o-treating.

My old friend Eric, used to be into ICP, I was into the Wu-Tang Clan back in the old days when I was oh say Nine years old. Been with Rock after that and now Celtic Music, and classic 60's-80's Rock'n Roll, before all this bullshit with GreenDay, and other bands.. Only good band that came out of the 90s was Creed, and yes I liked the music, Korn was alright, got tired of Johnathan Davis screaming in my ear at school, Then started going backwords from there.

Still a BIG fan of Metallica. JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Your music sounds like some old hip-hop old school shit..

Break it down! It's Hammer time! Dun dun dun dun dun! DUN DUN DUN!

You are starting to bore me Shifty. :(

I do not hate you as a person, I hate who you are, you're ICP Religion is making your IQ drop through the floor.

I've never met a Juggalo, I liked.

All stupid, or tryng to do stupid shit.

That is why I hate ICP, Dark lotus, TECH 9 with all respects, worst shit i've ever heard, and i'm not entirely sure thats your Juggawitless bull shit.

But whatever my cousin throws into the stereo, It makes me want to commit suicide.

Maybe at least I wouldn't have to sit here reading this crap out of mere curiousity.

*Beginnings of a Rant part 2 aka, here we go!*

ICP=Negative

If you want to listen to shit about people dying, I couldn't describe to you what I could say because i'd get banned. But here is a taste.

The knife slides out of his pocket, the stainless steel glinting in the low lamp light.

"Oh please! I do not want to die!"

Murderer or no! This bitch had to die, simple and tasteful as her blood was, it did not give justice to the craving he had now, constant pumping of his heart, driving blood to the limits of his body in a rush of excitement. Oh yes... she would scream beautifully, like hundreds of tiny shards of glass, and having a person thrown over them. She would know fear before the end.

The woman screamed as the knife cut slowly and teasingly at her cheek, grazing abit of skin, and leaving a tiny incision. She tried desperately to escape, yet there was no way out, no where to turn, no one to yell for, it was just her and this murdering son of a bitch.

"P-p-please! I beg you!" She screamed, not wanting to have her life ended.

"Refusal is out of the question, my dearest bitch, you are mine now.. your body.. your soul.. and your life... I will smother you into oblivion, just after I do this!" With his left hand he grasps her chin forcing her mouth wide, and he violently tugs the jaw down, dislocating from their joints, and oh how did she scream! The pain she must have been experiencing was so delightful! He then procceds to insert the knife, grabbing her tongue and pushing it to one side of her mouth, he begins to cut, not harshly at first, but a slight sawing motion, on the vein on the underside. Blood squirting into her mouth and down her throat. She would taste the coppery taste of her own blood welling in the back of her throat, itching.... choking. She was in to much pain to feel the vein being cut, but as he continued to saw through that membraine of tissue under her tongue, she began to squirm. Her hand jarred his right forearm, causing him to jerk his hand to the side, causing the knife to slip and cut a large portion of that underside of her tongue away, and the scream intensified, to a chorus of whimpering and screaming, tired of this game, he slapped her hard enough to knock her unconcious and then finished her, with a direct thrust into the neck, through her vocal cords and bearly missing the vertabrae of her spine. Then dumped her onto the floor, blood covering him and then took the knife to his own throat, and slashed himself into oblivion.

I am a writer of sorts, I could have used a better vocabulary, however due to the limitations of the rules I cannot utilize it.

My rant is over.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Ok Ritual, you are beginning to become the thing you hate.

Elevate yourself above the darkest pits of dispair and leave Greenday out of this.

Here comes the epic problem. See now, in making fun of Otis, you have pissed me off by not only slamming a band I like, but saying Creed is good AT ALL is almost like saying ICP Rocks. Furthermore Metallica's drummer Lars Ulrich is recorded in an interview as saying essentially "Fuck the fans, we are in it for the money, almost every band is." And while this may be true, at least every other band out there pretends to be about the fans, those who support them.

So, just because you don't like someone's taste in music doesn't give you the right to slam any kind of music. ICP isn't the issue here. Juggalos are.

Rage more plzkthx.

P.S. I just realized that the prose at the end of your rant is your own. Way to prove you are as depraved as the very person you are trying to belittle.

The Ritual

Wanderer

LOL I was half asleep, and yes.

I do not like Greenday or the punk music era.

Well maybe alittle of papa roach.

I could have over stepped my little line and probley did.

So apologies Greenday fans.

I still like Metallica, when it was original.. When it wen't into Saint Anger, I was dissapointed, it was just as bad as Shifties attempt at rap.

If I listen to music, the emotional flow of the song has to be intense, and bands like God Smack, and Chevelle, deliever nicely.

But that was back when I was depressed and socially unapproachable. Yeh, I still get that way sometimes, but it's only because of the music, I can relate to it.

Were not perfect, were not seamless. We have faults, and mine tends to be over bearing on things like this.

Because my Cousin is one of these Juggalo people, and I hate what she's became.

This is why I hate all this Juggalo crap.

She used to be smart and had humor, but now it's N*gger this and facko that.

It is a recipie for a good headache.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

I can understand your anger and if you reread an earlier post of mine, I had 5 friends lives ruined (or ended) by the "juggalo lifestyle". The only thing that could convince someone to be "down with the klown" is to have no other avenue availible to persue the love that a family and friends provide. Juggalos after all are a family of sorts, united by lives devoid of love and attention. Show a klown a better way and if they are salvagable they will take it.

The Ritual

Wanderer

Here is the thing with my cousin, her dad is basicly drunk from morning until he passes out.

I do not blame my cousin for how she is, it's because she's had no one to look up to but me and her friends, her friends around where she lives are trash and most I do not like at all.

She's grown up through this all her life, and since her dad started giving her a child support check, she spends it all on Weed or beer. And now that she is 18 thats cut off. Her dad moved down to Alabama to stay with his girl friend, he's hated what she became, yet refuses to try and help her, because he believes her to be his little angel, i've tried to tell him and he refuses to listen and tries to give me a moral story? LOL

She lives there alone with two guys, I think one is goth and the other a juggawit, I guess misery loves company, because I refuse to have nothing to do with her now because of how she is.

She doesn't understand, I won't tell her, because I don't want to hurt her feelings, but well, yeah.. She gets on my nerves!

That is why I hate that Juggalo Fad, I used to be Gothic, but it isn't such a cool thing when people turn their backs on you. So I had to change and get back into a normal life style. I can't stand the negativity, the music produces, like Freaks in the Night, which was the only song I actually enjoyed.

I had a juggalo friend in high school, he's not changed one bit from when I last saw him. Just a utter crack addict.

*Sighs*

This is why i refuse to acknowledge anyone proclaiming to be down wit da clown. To me your all clowns in a hamster wheel, running, going no where.

Thats all I can say.. :/

pbguy434

Knight

The Ritual;301880 said:
I still like Metallica, when it was original.. When it wen't into Saint Anger, I was dissapointed, it was just as bad as Shifties attempt at rap.
If it took you that long to realize that Metallica is now hopeless, well, I don't know what to say about that. There is no chance after Burton dieing and Mustaine leaving.

As a writer of sorts, I'd highly suggest figuring out the difference between your and you're. Thanks. There is also nothing musically worth while in your (note: not you're) music, mister Juggalo.

Lucifall

Knight

The Ritual;301535 said:
And that ladies and gentlemen, is a great example of a productive teen.

Lucifal, i'd like to read one of your mystery stories.

See what kind of imagination you have. It'd make a great reading. :)

Sure. I dont have a version here on my PC atm, but once I get it, I'll make sure you will have it.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

The Ritual;301938 said:
I refuse to have nothing to do with her now because of how she is.

And there you have it. I'll leave pibby to explain double negatives, but your lack of support has ensured that she will one day have bunches of worthless baby juggalos.

The Ritual

Wanderer

Yep, I refuse to support her. :p She's annoying.

And Lucifal, send it over pm when you get the story, thanks. :)

My taste in music is better than whats out there today, sorry but I refuse to budge on (you're) opinion of music.

This isn't arguable, different strokes for different folks. :p

Facko

Sorceror

We're protesting by bobbing our heads up and down, by being angry, and not voting. We're really gonna make a difference!

Seriously tho, get over it. It's just music.