UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Anyone" from Decadence (MINAX)

bluerooster

Wanderer
"Anyone" from Decadence (MINAX)

Scrub please. saying uDa is a bunch of worthless dexxers...thats why I redlined u 1vs1 if it wasnt for your buttbuddies ud be dead. so yes. field me 1vs1 i will wipe you up and down the place. bitch please your a disgrace to factions. nub.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Re: "Anyone" from Decadence (MINAX)

[D] is pretty good... they just won an outnumbered fight at Bucs teleporter vs us... although many of them died, many SA died and we didnt have a house right there to run back to :(

bluerooster

Wanderer

GluttSDS;1626840 said:
[D] is pretty good... they just won an outnumbered fight at Bucs teleporter vs us... although many of them died, many SA died and we didnt have a house right there to run back to :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. as if it takes skill to kill all the nub Sa's you bitches got rolled last night at that 18*18 by a few of my buddies and >!< but you fail to show the battles you lose. but the seldom ones you win. SA is scrub guild.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

uhhh.... funny how everyone talks shit about battles theyve won, but few(if any) post legitimate screens.

bluerooster

Wanderer

Because we are idocers and dont record it? lol sorry buddy. Same with how you guys are gunna get raped tonight.

bluerooster;1626823 said:
Scrub please. saying uDa is a bunch of worthless dexxers...thats why I redlined u 1vs1 if it wasnt for your buttbuddies ud be dead. so yes. field me 1vs1 i will wipe you up and down the place. bitch please your a disgrace to factions. nub.

CRANK DAT SOULJABOY.

yea good fights SA.

And omg John <3

bluerooster

Wanderer

lol SA sucks dick. and thats kinda creepy considering my real name is John. Who were you talking to? lol

bluerooster;1626883 said:
lol SA sucks dick. and thats kinda creepy considering my real name is John. Who were you talking to? lol

Demented Jester. I always refer to him as John

roflcakes

Wanderer

bluerooster;1626839 said:
yea the whole D guild is nubs

I guess sitting @ the #2 faction spot for weeks now doesn't mean anything. :laugh:

Anyone who isn't your friend or in your guild is going to be considered a scrub in your eyes. Try putting some facts behind your accusations. Oh wait your just like every other forum junkie here. "ur n00b, we r l337".

So predictable.