UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Anyone" from Decadence (MINAX)

Lynyrd

Knight
Re: "Anyone" from Decadence (MINAX)

Abu Garcia;1627607 said:
not worth my time sweetheart

But you have enough time to spam these forums with worthless drivel? Why not actually play the game for once? Surely you can take a little time out of your busy internet schedule to back up your talk.

XxDRIVENxX;1627508 said:
LOLOLOLOL when did i ever ask... i was in your vent one time when i was minax and that was to to talk to dillon, tried to pvp with you and got annoyed b/c noone, besides dillon in senta, in that vent has half a brain..

gimme a break with that shit wanker you and i both know i never once tried to roll with u guys but hey, its the forums so i guess u can say whatever makes you feel good inside

give me a break then sinfall. you was in our vent and played with us on several accounts, and my only indication is that if we are so bad then why would you continue to come into our vent? I mean for god sakes you eventually got banned, then the banned lifted (for whatever reason) to come try to play with us on com chars? Either way it is the forums and you can continue to say how bad we are, whatever makes you feel good inside right?

Lynyrd

Knight

Son of Wanker;1627797 said:
give me a break then sinfall. you was in our vent and played with us on several accounts, and my only indication is that if we are so bad then why would you continue to come into our vent? I mean for god sakes you eventually got banned, then the banned lifted (for whatever reason) to come try to play with us on com chars? Either way it is the forums and you can continue to say how bad we are, whatever makes you feel good inside right?

that was so hard to read

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1627797 said:

[e sigh...

I went into your vent to PK with dillon... lol He lifted the ban so i could pk with him because i couldnt give out >I< vent pw. So sure if u wanna count me pking with him "pvping" in your vent then sure i pvped in your vent but never with u or anyone except Dillon to be honest.. :/

Sorry to keep proving you wrong but you can just stop at anytime and i promise i wont [e giggle if i log on anytime soon :)

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

XxDRIVENxX;1627464 said:
hi joey, i miss you :)

dewd you cant delete them you aready posted them and meant them with all your heart and thats what matters, not silly uo moneyz! lolol

hey i miss you too =[
i barely play now that my house fell... but hit me up on aim if you want me to get on or something... im kinda bored =[

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

double post to say son of wanker sucks, and got kicked from a guild abm made (and hes so nice that wouldnt kick no one) because he lacked healing skills =[

impact-

Sorceror

lol uda is funny to watch. buncha alchy dexers that run around and get stunned and dirted

GluttSDS

Sorceror

Face Your Fears;1628331 said:
id uda is a bunch of noob dexers why cant you kill them? cus u run from us straight to you house in bucs when we are even numbers or we have one more then you same with brit it was 2vs3 and you ran straight to ur house called in 3 more then came back

[D] does love to use their house in bucs(not that theres anything wrong with this tactic)... Once I see them run there I have everyone stop chasing... if they want a fight, they can stay in the den.

Blacula-

Wanderer

GluttSDS;1628375 said:
[D] does love to use their house in bucs(not that theres anything wrong with this tactic)... Once I see them run there I have everyone stop chasing... if they want a fight, they can stay in the den.

there is something wrong with househiding fair numbers, just you're bad and don't know better.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

actually no... theres nothing wrong with anything done in the field. Thats something your rages prevents you from understanding my friend.

Raseri -- As you grow older you will realize that this is simply a game and there is no right or wrong way to play. In addition to this realization your voice will also sound deeper and you'll begin to grow hair in places where there previously wasnt any...

GluttSDS

Sorceror

Why? I havent raged since the Clinton administration and I never bitch about tactics in the field.

I also have a plethora of pubic hair so I'm not sure what youre talking about :(

impact-

Sorceror

GluttSDS;1628405 said:
actually no... theres nothing wrong with anything done in the field. Thats something your rages prevents you from understanding my friend.

Raseri -- As you grow older you will realize that this is simply a game and there is no right or wrong way to play. In addition to this realization your voice will also sound deeper and you'll begin to grow hair in places where there previously wasnt any...

god your such a fail at being funny.