UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Anyone" from Decadence (MINAX)

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror
Re: "Anyone" from Decadence (MINAX)

I guess ill just respond in general to anyone in your guild that talks shit.

1. I barely play anymore cuz its not even fun rolling 7+
2. your guild is garbage and i proved that last time you talked shit top notch when you got embarassed 2v2 i believe it was 8 times in a row, feel free to check videos.
3. Anytime i have played recently it wasnt under the char you think it was, Genesis is still there yes, but noone has logged on that guild for about a month so thats a big accomplihsment in pointing out that we have 193 points.
4. I havent played in about a month and would still be more than happy to log on at some point here soon and 2v2 or whatever you would like if i can get flipper to log on at the same time

So concluslion- dont talk shit when the last tiem you did you got rolled in the pits when you asked for a 2v2.

<3 Sinfall

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

top notch;1627349 said:
you're not special.. i believe it was your partner carrying you..

oh my bad, i didnt know my partner was curing for me, calling for us, and casting my spells...

Not my fault you are just terrible considering if he was carrying me then u got beat 2v1 which makes u even worse... dont talk shit when you've been put in your place time and time again.

Lynyrd

Knight

I'll definitely vouch for Sinfall. Other than being a great PvPer and caller from what I've seen and experienced, he's an overall cool guy which I certainly can't say about half the people in this thread.

Lynyrd

Knight

Also, I don't have the slightest idea who "roflcakes" is, but after taking a look at his profile I've gathered the following:

Player Type:
Banksitter

'Nuff said, I suppose.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

lol its cool dude. i bet hes in decadence, that guild is my biggest fanbase and i could never play without them :)

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

12 AM... wtf the deal was tomorrow at noon so i could buy some moneyz off of flipper... jeez

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

hi joey, i miss you :)

dewd you cant delete them you aready posted them and meant them with all your heart and thats what matters, not silly uo moneyz! lolol

XxDRIVENxX;1627441 said:
lol its cool dude. i bet hes in decadence, that guild is my biggest fanbase and i could never play without them :)

i guess that explains why we didnt want you to play with us any longer?

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

LOLOLOLOL when did i ever ask... i was in your vent one time when i was minax and that was to to talk to dillon, tried to pvp with you and got annoyed b/c noone, besides dillon in senta, in that vent has half a brain..

gimme a break with that shit wanker you and i both know i never once tried to roll with u guys but hey, its the forums so i guess u can say whatever makes you feel good inside

a.bully

Wanderer

XxDRIVENxX;1627508 said:
LOLOLOLOL when did i ever ask... i was in your vent one time when i was minax and that was to to talk to dillon, tried to pvp with you and got annoyed b/c noone, besides dillon in senta, in that vent has half a brain..

gimme a break with that shit wanker you and i both know i never once tried to roll with u guys but hey, its the forums so i guess u can say whatever makes you feel good inside

wow....i got a shout out....

<3 sinfall. you know I still cant fill that empty spot in my bed...come back to me.