UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Slurve

Wanderer
Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

This thread is pretty crazy, brings back many memories. I was Hellraiser / Merlin and was in VD ( Venomous Destruction) and D-I for a short bit.

I played on Great Lakes in 99'. I usually played a character named Regret. I pulled the whole noto pk gig. Minoc mines, minoc to vesper road, and covetous!

Good times! :)

jessen13

Sorceror

Elric, GoD still playing DF?

I remember Madonna. . . she was in eXm with me and Hellsavior for awhile.

Elric[GoD]

Wanderer

jessen13;2129774 said:
Elric, GoD still playing DF?

I remember Madonna. . . she was in eXm with me and Hellsavior for awhile.

There's still a few playing DF, but most of GoD is just floating around playing various games like StarCraft II, FPS games, etc. Me and Silk are messing around on here and might bring in a few more guys if we can. Who were you on GL?

baja;2059549 said:
lol anyone remember guild of friends? BRUTAL hahaha

My friend "Ryn Drom/Jonah" was co-gm and was on the friend list at the guild house. We shared account info and one day I logged on and killed 20-30 of them in trammel at the guild house. People were dropping the guild left and right, good times.

Elric[GoD]

Wanderer

David Gilmore;2134103 said:
was in 7x with peon my name dose not matter

Hi Dave. I know who you are. East Brit Bank 4 life. How's Joe? If I'm wrong, then whatever. There were only 3-4 ppl in 7x. Joe, Dave, Minilek, and Rolex (I think he was at the end).

Elric[GoD];2134323 said:
Hi Dave. I know who you are. East Brit Bank 4 life. How's Joe? If I'm wrong, then whatever. There were only 3-4 ppl in 7x. Joe, Dave, Minilek, and Rolex (I think he was at the end).

the name i had on gl was Woof was a macer tank. i was only in 7x for a bit use to roll with Lord Minilek for a while to untell he quit... put his full blessed invul plate in a bag and got guard wacked haha,

jessen13

Sorceror

Elric[GoD];2131475 said:
There's still a few playing DF, but most of GoD is just floating around playing various games like StarCraft II, FPS games, etc. Me and Silk are messing around on here and might bring in a few more guys if we can. Who were you on GL?

I was Widow Maker (ran with Mad Martigan, Salem(also was Elric in like 97-99, Cromwell, SmithY, Mojo Risen, Hellsavior and some other peeps) until that account got banned in like 99 then played as a watermelon until I quit.

CaptainInsano , payton 98-2001'ish I played with Azag Thothe, Mystikal. Still good friends.

Phooey

Knight

lol, Azag Thothe. There's a name I haven't heard in a LONG LONG time. I used to be his neighbor in Yew.

LotharGL

Traveler

Great Lakes 98-04ish.
Character : Lothar, Zoe, Zod
Main Specs: Necro Mage (Lothar)(Blue), DP Poison Mage (Zoe)(Red), Berserker Maul Mace (Zod) (Red). Some of the mains.
Guild : Black Company for 5 years

Owned the house that was built right up into the Marble Building T2A Entrance. I believe since then it had been removed or Idocd. /Sad Panda.

I Miss watching Peon and LB (LightBlade) Go at it for hours. I believe he was the only one who was a full blown match against peon with his chugging habbits.

Lothar

loiboy

Wanderer

I played GL before and around AOS.... everyone prly hated me though hahaah. I am loiboy "obviously" i ran around with Ho Chi mihn and everyone... go BTH! I am looking for a guild to join however

JabbaWockee

Sorceror

loiboy;2143263 said:
I played GL before and around AOS.... everyone prly hated me though hahaah. I am loiboy "obviously" i ran around with Ho Chi mihn and everyone... go BTH! I am looking for a guild to join however

bth was cool, but publius aka fake HCM was a joke, and pretty much ruined the guild.

loiboy

Wanderer

Sry to break the news... but its the same person, he wasnt a fake

JabbaWockee

Sorceror

loiboy;2144347 said:
Sry to break the news... but its the same person, he wasnt a fake

sorry to break the news... but i played with HCM and was also in BTH and knew Publius very well.
they were friends and HCM quit and gave his characters to Publius, who attempted to impersonate him and failed miserably.

however, ive never even heard of you... odd.

Phooey

Knight

JabbaWockee;2144350 said:
HCM quit and gave his characters to Publius, who attempted to impersonate him and failed miserably.
QFT

Anglo

Wanderer

I played on GL from about '97 until they opened the Euro servers, ping from UK to GL was horrendous, and made PvP all but impossible :D

Main char was Bexley, a member of Yew Town Council, a mainly PvM guild that had a few pro-PvP members that wanted to form the Yew Militia as a PvP arm of the YTC, often drank and fought at Lady Kaz's Treetop Keg and Winery, or more like died a lot due to my ping :D

Remember some damn good times on that shard, the pk I remember most was the Dread Lady Persephone, and I was friends with a few members of MIS (Men in Skirts) and OBR (Order of the Black Rose).

Left GL when they opened the Euro shards and took a lot of learned PvP skills that worked well for me once I had a ping worth fighting with :D

Sophist

Wanderer

Chaotic Mishap;687188 said:
My friend has access to ULTIMA's account these days if ya'll remember him. (He doesn't play anymore)

ULTIMA is about the only name I remember from GL. Him and I think it was his mom her name was Lady Whisper or something. And God ULTIMA prolly dont play no more cause he can't make RL BANK anymore. That kid was making so much RL cash it wasnt funny.

As a Reference I was Sophist/Kramer/and a few others I can't remember the name of any more. I think while I was on GL I ran with Vamp and Vengence. Then I moved to Lake Austin and Ran with the same gang, cant remember what the guild was named there anymore.

Best time ever in UO was when FS came to Austin...Me and Jugghead where standing at the guild house and they poored through a gate at a rate that was rediculas. By the time the gate closed I couldn't even see grass on my screen. They eventually went to the Lord Oaks we where doing and there must have been 400-500 people in that massive battle. Ahhh the good old days of actually playing a RPG and not playing a fashion show.

Sophist

Wanderer

LotharGL;2138360 said:
Great Lakes 98-04ish.
Character : Lothar, Zoe, Zod
Main Specs: Necro Mage (Lothar)(Blue), DP Poison Mage (Zoe)(Red), Berserker Maul Mace (Zod) (Red). Some of the mains.
Guild : Black Company for 5 years

Owned the house that was built right up into the Marble Building T2A Entrance. I believe since then it had been removed or Idocd. /Sad Panda.

I Miss watching Peon and LB (LightBlade) Go at it for hours. I believe he was the only one who was a full blown match against peon with his chugging habbits.

Lothar

Ahhh BC I can remember plenty of Vamp BC engagements in Deciet. good times good times. can you say poison wall'ing all your newbs. I gotta ask was anyone telling them to GTFO of the poision fields?