UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

Everise

Wanderer
Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

I'm still kinda new to UOGamers and was wondering if any ex Oceania players (not the trammy bank sitting type) play here !?

Characters I played were; Pappa Smurf, Amish, Immortal, Oxygen, Surb

Post your Oceania characters names/Guilds :D

Andonis

Wanderer
Re: Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

if your papa smurf the theif then GTFO!!!! no wai... aim me asap

chOP-hybrid

Sorceror

i used to play a few chars Erembor Basse and Futile but cant remember the rest it was like 6 years ago :/

Everise

Wanderer

Andonis;1168205 said:
if your papa smurf the theif then GTFO!!!! no wai... aim me asap

pappa smurf/amish weren't my original chars, i remember you from ages ago though..

Andonis

Wanderer

well damn i think i new the original pap smurf , used to help him steal and block people in all the time, was fun =D

Everise

Wanderer

ehe yer da good ol days

is anyone else from that time around on UOG at all?

chOP-hybrid

Sorceror

i dont think ive met anyone on here from oceania tbh.

i remember towards the end i joined [ONE] but still always got owned by [-e-]

remember that fag trammy banksitter Dragon of Arc? lols

Everise

Wanderer

yeah i can remember running around watching -E- and .One. destroy each other..

but I heard Marsupial deleted his char when he was drunk, and Ind went to Shadowbane..

only really started pvping when i joined AoD, -E- sister guild before all the aos shit came out

chOP-hybrid

Sorceror

yea i left cos it was taking over my life plus i had dialup and that sucked.

now im playing on a server which is at the exact stage of when i quit, and now i have cable.

and its taking over my life. shit

Everise

Wanderer

chOP-hybrid;1169692 said:
yea i left cos it was taking over my life plus i had dialup and that sucked.

now im playing on a server which is at the exact stage of when i quit, and now i have cable.

and its taking over my life. shit

hahah yeah it did that to me but now i have no net at home... only at work.

i'll surely be fired soon as they catch me alt-tabbing ;)

Andonis

Wanderer

is anyone else from that time around on UOG at all?

yeah necromancer / monkey man is on aswell but currently moving house =[ i have no one to pk with ive been soloing for like a week :mad:

yeah i can remember running around watching -E- and .One. destroy each other..

but I heard Marsupial deleted his char when he was drunk, and Ind went to Shadowbane..

heh im still in -E- today but they off playing wow and im waiting on darkfall and ind didnt go to great in sb, well one didnt in general they were always minor compared to E =p good seeing familar faces in different mmo's though, funny how foes become friends

Everise

Wanderer

Andonis;1170331 said:
yeah necromancer / monkey man is on aswell but currently moving house =[ i have no one to pk with ive been soloing for like a week :mad:

heh im still in -E- today but they off playing wow and im waiting on darkfall and ind didnt go to great in sb, well one didnt in general they were always minor compared to E =p good seeing familar faces in different mmo's though, funny how foes become friends

hahah I know necro.. me him and NARCISSUS used to kick it back in the day :p I was in -E- on uoG a while back, my char name was ReqlesS but that account got whiped cause I stopped playing.. i started again n dunno anyone anymore lol :< BE MY FRIEND BRO

I was playing WoW with .One. when it first came out but I got bored of it real fast..

Andonis

Wanderer

hah yeah i remember narc, me him and necro used to gate people into houses block em in and kill them, back in the day when it worked haha, start of a great friendship oh yeah and i owned both of them on on cs heh i think i remember reqless but that was on wtfman uo server not uo:g
anyway aim me, i need someone to pk/pvp with

nightshark

Sorceror

I played Oceania as Lestat. I mostly just solo'd, with a bit of Order/Chaos. I joined -E- for a short period, one of my real life friends was always in that guild, but I didn't really like being committed at all. I mostly just flagged grey by the moongate 24/7 or just duelled. I was a mindblast whore, even people who completely understood the spell used to fail to defend it, if used it right.

I had an axer PK'er called Nightshark during the UO:R period and just used to rape people in Bucs Den with Mimic (who was on an axer named Tro). There were some RPing pirates who were in bucs pretty much 24/7 who were extremely fun to kill. Had the highest bounty by a long shot because someone in that fel only dungeon (can't remember the name of it... it's been a long time) bountied me for 100k. Eventually went down to a client crash -_- (<3 stat loss)

THE REIGN

Wanderer

yeah i remember Lestat and Mimic from aggggeeesssss ago
lol thats pretty mad... do u know anyone else thats playing here?

p.s i'm Everise

Xarb

Wanderer

I played for ages but never PvPed much due to crappy computer and connection.

I had a mage named Xarb but I don't know what guilds I was in. There were a few. After UO:R I played a looter/bard a lot named Berocca who used to upset Trammel players when they died in destard.

I have a rl friend who was in e for ages. Engima I think his character's named was (with that wrong spelling.) When I saw -e- on this server I wondered if it was the same one.

Are there any Aussie based guilds? I just started and it would be good to play with people in the same timezone.

THE REIGN

Wanderer

yeh enigma rings a bell..

me, coma, narcissus, klayton started a guild called GaY... lol

selo

Wanderer

╔════════╗
║╔╗╔╗╔╗╠╗║
║║║╚╝╚╝╚╝║
╚════════╝