UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

Cliffo

Wanderer
Re: Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

I was everyones best friend, Klayton. I remember most you you.....

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

YEAH ITS ME ^_^ nuff said (pacs wakoku oceania siege oceaniax ipy da)

oh and any skips want join a aussie guild theres a little oceania revival thing going on bunyip style just pm me and ill pass it on most aussies have some very OBVIOUS aussie names i got one called centrelink king and ive seen a bert newton running around hahaha good stuff people keep em flowing god knows this server needs a handfull more of some skips

Minsc

Sorceror

I played for the 30day trial, then went to freeshards :)

Fase

Wanderer

i played on oceania for like a day, got bored of that then went to and made a living on oceaniax. dam i miss those days

Smurf? Holy shit I remember you xD
I played a few chars there, usually Jennifer. Got some good PvM on that shard, mmhmm xD

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

Minsc;1486190 said:
I played for the 30day trial, then went to freeshards :)

thats a absolute load of shite Minsc i playd with u for years hahaha u had a tamer called minsc and i kept running upto you and saying *kidnaps Boo* etc
hahaha unless ur another minsc in whitch case sorry :(

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

Fase;1486191 said:
i played on oceania for like a day, got bored of that then went to and made a living on oceaniax. dam i miss those days

oceaniax was run by a mate mine from ingame i felt bad about playing it SO just stuck to here and AI while that was up

Dark Funeral

Wanderer

I played when the shard first started to when they introduced trammel (then moving to Siege). Can't remember what my character names were, though.

THE REIGN;1426938 said:
yeh enigma rings a bell..

me, coma, narcissus, klayton started a guild called GaY... lol

Enigma is me, Engima was -E- scum, but an alright guy :p

THE REIGN

Wanderer

come play on hybrid,,. got our own vent chan

esky faithless me pappa smurf etc

Jay-C

Wanderer

I was Lokken/Exar Bae and in One.
I remember fightennn most of you, hoho.

Optikfade

Wanderer

Hah gday Lokk!

QuicKSilveR/Bane here. Just installed it and plan on playing. Good to see some old names floating about. Whats the ping like for us here?

AciD Oceania

Wanderer

Hey guys i am AciD, if you remember me. I was in [OPK] ages ago, then i just quit. Nice to see some names i was killing before:)

kalo

Wanderer

Elrick / M o D/ E x i l E, tons of characters i've played over the years! Had so many guilds and joined so many guilds on Oceania, it's all a blur.
It's been so long, nut still every name in here rings a bell, it's kinda scary tbh!
Now i know why it's called "pixel crack", we are all addicts who keep coming back for more :)

No Frills

Sorceror

The current guild dominating Oceania and has been for the past 2 years - OPK, is on hybrid now.

We all lag but we try and fight with everyone.

Romp, Travis Trammelite, Petrify, Heronimus, Draconious and Me (Paradox/ILuvPizza) all play.

Ive been playing a few months and used to see -E- running around. Havent lately though.

Engima

Squire

Enigma-divinity;1487829 said:
Enigma is me, Engima was -E- scum, but an alright guy :p

I was Engima from Oceania, is there any E guys playing this shard or and aussie pvp guilds?

Just saw this thread. here are some old screenies i still have.
got a tonne more, just picked a few.

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

Ben Weasel;1427293 said:
Yea Ballistic isn't playing any more. The only thing that would get me back to UO would be a Pre-uor server with house looting switched on. I cant see that happening anytime soon :( When IPY was cranking there was a number of us that played that, but unfortunetly that died in the ass.

ddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttyyyyyyyy

oh and on the oceania pics note Untitled

allso theres quite a few aussies playing divinity now quite a fun server