UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

Re: Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

I'm aussie, been on oceania for way too long

i'm the gm of OPK, was playing uo hyrbrid kind of, but now have moved to divinity with my bro. Divinity has 10x more action than hybrid ever has, and there is no factions, so no point hoarding blues.

If u guys want a fun shard - hit up divinity; house looting, pk, instant hally wacks etc etc

Duke Bokks

Wanderer
Re: Are there any old Oceania players out there ?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but wow so many of the names here remind me of the heyday of UO when I used to play!

Just joined the server a couple of days ago. I started on Oceania in 2000 and played there on and off till about 2003, started again on Siege in 2004 and again in 2006 and played Angel Island in 2006 as well before finally coming here.

I was Tarnicus/Azariel/Khari/Wren/Ariadne/Virtue and a couple of other rarely used alts. My fiance played as Majhandra and Shanayne.

I might ping 250 to this server but the ruleset is ideal :) AoS totally ruined UO for me - item insurance, artifacts, and most of all changing UO to an item-based game. I still haven't found the diversity of play offered in this game in any other MMO, and I've tried and played tons of them.

I'd love to get back in contact with Llorien and Random if anyone has their details. I've been through so many ICQ numbers since playing back in those days. I'm still in contact with a few other friends I made in UO such as Gladwyn and Crowley. I've lost contact with others like Phoebe, Taryn, Kremlin, Bel and Amberlee - yeah that's right, mostly the Trammie crowd but I loved pvping as well, especially up late and drunk :p

LoL lucky i searched with the right keywords I was another -E- scum called Stealth and im still playing here tho not often would like to join an oceania guild

A Monkey Man

Sorceror
sup stealth! i randomly get emails from runuo forums I posted on like 5 years ago and saw your name! we had some good times my man. even tho from memory you were an old fart in the IT industry in NZ if you want you can hit message me on www.facebook.com/kozzie same goes for any other oceania players that want a natter or morbidly curious as to what ever happened to a monkey man/necro :D oh and any of you 187 from hybrid just so yas know tho I dont even have a computer and havent had one for years now so unfortunatly cant join yas. im picky to the extent I only have one sibling on my friends list so dont expect to be friended but can send me a message ive got a funny feeling some of my screenshot sites are still up :eek: adios and enjoy
oceanias best NO UOA kitesurfer/mountaineer hahaha