UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

chance21021;1809277 said:
what i thought. u was fat 2 yrs ago ur fat now. stfu and stop actin cool cuz u have money. good for u, u have a good job. daddy get it for you?

i am 19 i go to school and i live with my parents.

you are 24 have a job that moves u from place to place. but somehow still have a shitty life to have to play a video game? don't make fake shit about taking pics with random girls. i've seen kids like you. you have all these girls in your pics but you aint getting any action. play fly. it's not tricking me. i dont have a single pic of any girls. you know why? cause bitches get jealous. and if you got any type of pussy you would know this.

chance21021;1809450 said:
honestly. u shouldn't talk shit if u have no pics of you being better then him? i can say i drive a hummer. but in reality i drive a 1979 camaro. which i do not complain at all i love my car. but say what u want. words don't mean shit. you say you make all this money but yet play a poor video game. im poor whole house makes barely 20k a year. that's why i play this game and i go to college to better myself. if i made 50k a year i wouldn't play this game. so for you ppl who try to be cool and talk shit about lower income people. i can almost guarantee we live a bette life then you. you have everything you want. yet still play a game cause your life sucks.

I felt like adding my toughts on this highly derailed subject because Chance always give some interesting material to work with.

So if I understand this point of view, in order to play a video game, you HAVE TO HAVE a shitty life. But, if you are poor and play a video game, then that allows you to talk shit and everything because you are the one that TRULY is in need of a game. Wealthy people with a generally good life ARE NOT ALLOWED to play games, it's only for poor people working full time, going to college etc.. etc...

Now do I get this right? Is this really what you mean, Chance, this is an honest questio for you.

Please read this and think about your comments.

Wikipedia said:
A game is a structured activity, usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes also used as an educational tool

Symptom

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1809468 said:
I felt like adding my toughts on this highly derailed subject because Chance always give some interesting material to work with.

So if I understand this point of view, in order to play a video game, you HAVE TO HAVE a shitty life. But, if you are poor and play a video game, then that allows you to talk shit and everything because you are the one that TRULY is in need of a game. Wealthy people with a generally good life ARE NOT ALLOWED to play games, it's only for poor people working full time, going to college etc.. etc...

Now do I get this right? Is this really what you mean, Chance, this is an honest questio for you.

I was wondering the same thing.....lol

a lawyer;1809467 said:
No offense but there is no reason a single person (let alone a household) with both arms and legs should only make 20k. That is pure laziness. You can have a day job and deliver pizzas or clean houses on the side and make twice that. I should know, I put myself through law school at 27k/semester for just tuition by working my ass off through school. Personally, I play this game because it is another outlet for me to blow off stress. I'm not going to get into what I make but I can assure you my annual income has nothing to do with how I spend my time.

Grow up. :)

living in a populated town of 3,000, my parents quit school. my dad use to work construction making 20 something an hour, but got hurt around the time i was born. he fell through three storys broke his arm in 2 spots and broke his back. back then they had a nice house and everything. but when he got hurt they lost it all, back then they didnt have the benefits or the union they have today. my mom may be lazy but shes a good person she was a house wife her whole life and done a good job at being a mother i love her dearly. after 2 yrs after my dad got hurt. he started working again. at a lumber company, he was making around 12 an hour but went to lower pay so me and my brothers and sisters could have medical insurance considering he couldnt afford if something happened with 12 an hour. that's my parents life not mine. i am going to school to be a male nurse, and hopefully further my education.

that is what my life is about. talk shit i wont reply to any of your personal remarks cause frankly its the life i was dealt with, i kno im not rich and i wasnt born into a perfect family. but they have tried and done everything for me. and i have more respect for my parents then half the people in this game do im sure of it. the point i was making was this is a video game don't talk shit about how someone looks or that you make more money then them. because money isnt what makes you happy, it helps but only what you make of it.

all that hard work for something that wasnt even complicated. read a few pages of a thread and not one post there cheif.

one tried to talk about someone else by complimenting themselves saying they live a better life cause he travels on his job and buys $200 shirts.

me saying your life obviously isnt that great cause if i could afford $200 shirts id do more then just sit on a video game and a game forumn talking shit to other people hundreds of miles away.

Symptom

Wanderer

Honestly.......who cares who can afford $200 t-shirts?? Who cares if you're poor. Why would you care why someone who has money is playing this game?? It's not like it makes a difference anyways. This is a game that we all play for free to have fun. One of the things that's made us laugh over the years, is listening to others shit talk or rage about this game.

Esspecially the ones that take it too seriously and yell at each other for not throwing a heal or missing a sync.

Everyday that I log in, I'd have to say I laugh at some of the shit I see.

So let's all sit back.....calm down......and enjoy whatever the fuck happens.

After all....It's just a game.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

chance21021;1809472 said:
all that hard work for something that wasnt even complicated. read a few pages of a thread and not one post there cheif.

one tried to talk about someone else by complimenting themselves saying they live a better life cause he travels on his job and buys $200 shirts.

me saying your life obviously isnt that great cause if i could afford $200 shirts id do more then just sit on a video game and a game forumn talking shit to other people hundreds of miles away.

I did read a few different posts, but definately not the entire thread since back and forth flaming become redundant and somewhat pathetic after a while.

If he believes he has a great life because he have 200$ shirts and travels.. well what's wrong with that? Good for him.

What if I think I have a great life because I have 2 kids and wear 20$ shirts? Good for me.

What if you think you have a great life because you are poor, and whatever, whatever... Well good for you!

See where I'm coming from?

In the end we all play this game for various reasons, but primarily because it's an entertainment tool, that's free, and that "most" people enjoy. I say most because I believe people that rage to everyone else constantly are probably not enjoying the game very much. Enjoying a game is notted with laughters and general positive comments from one and each other.

Do you agree with me that everyone no matter they social status, is allowed to play a game, and enjoy it?

epinephrine

Sorceror

siris/james;1809324 said:

ILL PAY YOU 20 BUCKS RIGHT NOW FOR THE PILLOW
AIM ME

a lawyer

Sorceror

Heh.. I bask in logic and I am lost.

Blake12345

Sorceror

GimpCent;1809369 said:
You rolled my horse not me... and you ended up dying along with your guildmates for going grey by a bunch of noobs who weren't even in the same vent.....

My girl doesn't have my nuts in the vice its called a relationship and I am not a sexist uneducated cracker like you. She is very successful and smart. Smarter then me thats for damn sure and I didn't not want to move to Milwaukee cause I could care less where I live because unlike you I can find a job no matter where I move cause I am educated, level minded and a member of American's Power Rangers the United States Army. People respect me without even saying anything. Learn your place in this world and you will be a lot better off.

Btw to give you hope kid.... I am a highschool drop out and at one time in my life I was homeless.. You for all your shit talking haven't been through shit but you remain a piece of shit? Figure that one out and do something with your life. Because really I do care and I make fun of you in hopes of one day you realizing how much of a piece of shit you really are and change it.

Join the Army
Join the Peace Corps
Go to a Community College
Do something.....

That's actually a lot harder to do then you'd think.

Countessa

Knight

Slip;1809497 said:
these threads are still great!

lol

ps where is countessa? i wan't her input ;[

lol, no

I give up.

There is too much to work with. It's all very sad.

a lawyer;1809433 said:
No, the bong makes up for the pillow in terms of coolness :p

I like the baggy pants which hide his little spindle legs

Oh yeah dude, he is so cool. Posting a picture of himself doing illegal narcotics while the website is under FBI investigation is gangster. I don't understand, if he's got all this money then why doesn't he go and get his pants hemmed. It's no wonder he's wearing shoes indoors, it's the only thing keeping him from walking on his pants while wearing them. And I'm pretty sure he's got a stuffed sponge bob that's cut off to the left of him. Maybe he cuddles it at night while his baby's momma goes out and does her night job a.k.a. prostitution.

Blake12345

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1809529 said:
Oh yeah dude, he is so cool. Posting a picture of himself doing illegal narcotics while the website is under FBI investigation is gangster. I don't understand, if he's got all this money then why doesn't he go and get his pants hemmed. It's no wonder he's wearing shoes indoors, it's the only thing keeping him from walking on his pants while wearing them. And I'm pretty sure he's got a stuffed sponge bob that's cut off to the left of him. Maybe he cuddles it at night while his baby's momma goes out and does her night job a.k.a. prostitution.

I'm just taking a guess, but I doubt that the FBI is really all that concerned with some kid lighting up a bong on the internets.