UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

GimpCent

Knight
Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Un4;1809360 said:
in vent the kids I play with arnt like this LOL.

getting on here at night when I'm on the road is like watching cable.

Yea I tried getting them to give me the vent info but they were all confused like they had to ask you first or something

siris/james

Wanderer

no you feel like a scrub because you fuckin suck at this game and get rolled every time you step foot out of del pond..

embarrassed, about what?

you know whats funny, YOU CAN AFFORD A BIKE BUT YOU MIGHT NOT GET IT CAUSE YOUR GIRLS GOT YOUR NUTS IN A VICE ROFL

but in all seriousness.. i can but i got 2 DUIs :/

Un4

Knight

haha sig is in med school, Brooklyn doesn't talk, wanker is awesome, and apathy is probably the coolest kid on this server even though he's 17 and looks like a girl. I'll give it to you when I get home Friday if they don't

siris/james

Wanderer

use to live in anne arundal county, moved to harford county (which were both like 20 mins from baltimore) and now im in prince georges which is a 5 min walk to DC

siris/james

Wanderer

fuck its 2am i gotta log.. job huntin in the mornin.. goodnight you guys.. no hard feelings gimp cent all in good fun ;)

Un4

Knight

siris/james;1809365 said:
use to live in anne arundal county, moved to harford county (which were both like 20 mins from baltimore) and now im in prince georges which is a 5 min walk to DC

I lived in crystal city you know where that is if you know dc. I use to promote for club love a long long time ago haha

GimpCent

Knight

siris/james;1809362 said:
no you feel like a scrub because you fuckin suck at this game and get rolled every time you step foot out of del pond..

embarrassed, about what?

you know whats funny, YOU CAN AFFORD A BIKE BUT YOU MIGHT NOT GET IT CAUSE YOUR GIRLS GOT YOUR NUTS IN A VICE ROFL

but in all seriousness.. i can but i got 2 DUIs :/

You rolled my horse not me... and you ended up dying along with your guildmates for going grey by a bunch of noobs who weren't even in the same vent.....

My girl doesn't have my nuts in the vice its called a relationship and I am not a sexist uneducated cracker like you. She is very successful and smart. Smarter then me thats for damn sure and I didn't not want to move to Milwaukee cause I could care less where I live because unlike you I can find a job no matter where I move cause I am educated, level minded and a member of American's Power Rangers the United States Army. People respect me without even saying anything. Learn your place in this world and you will be a lot better off.

Btw to give you hope kid.... I am a highschool drop out and at one time in my life I was homeless.. You for all your shit talking haven't been through shit but you remain a piece of shit? Figure that one out and do something with your life. Because really I do care and I make fun of you in hopes of one day you realizing how much of a piece of shit you really are and change it.

Join the Army
Join the Peace Corps
Go to a Community College
Do something.....

GimpCent

Knight

Un4

Knight

thats a badass wheelchair, but damn that kids never gonna get ass with those green striped socks.

GimpCent

Knight

Un4;1809374 said:
thats a badass wheelchair, but damn that kids never gonna get ass with those green striped socks.

Well the thing about the socks ended up being true

See that is a dated photo that actually is Lord T when he was younger

Sad thing is he out grew the wheelchair but the socks were stretchable :(

siris/james;1809324 said:
na i got this

and all this

pull yo bitch in a second son

edit.. thats my room ;)

This attempt to look boss was failed because you have a sponge bob square pants pillow. And is that a tattoo on your forearm? Are you fucking kidding me lol? This is a joke right, that's not really you? Cause if that is you, why don't you take it one step further on the retard scale and get a advertisement tattoo on your forehead. Then you can use the money to retire and live off a supply of mac n cheese cause there ain't no way in hell you getting a decent job.

Or you can blow it all on more shoes and brag to all your wigga friends on how playa you are. Either way, you're a dumbass.

TheNuthigh

Knight

Raserei;1808114 said:
Everyone in this thread is horrible
(minus sheivan).

Raged because josey is better than you?

honestly i would prolly take josey over 90% of people in this thread
if he wasnt a little annoying kid

hes like the guy that should not have a mic.

josey is alright at the game

he aint no sheivan...
thaz for damn sure.

TheNuthigh

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1809392 said:
This attempt to look boss was failed because you have a sponge bob square pants pillow. And is that a tattoo on your forearm? Are you fucking kidding me lol? This is a joke right, that's not really you? Cause if that is you, why don't you take it one step further on the retard scale and get a advertisement tattoo on your forehead. Then you can use the money to retire and live off a supply of mac n cheese cause there ain't no way in hell you getting a decent job.

Or you can blow it all on more shoes and brag to all your wigga friends on how playa you are. Either way, you're a dumbass.

so the mans got some timbo's

gunna hate him for that?

since when was it alright to hate someone for there shoes...

^_^ <<<(there hair)

or having a sponge bob pillow?

sponge bob owns.

thats more than i can say about you.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1809392 said:

No, the bong makes up for the pillow in terms of coolness :p

I like the baggy pants which hide his little spindle legs

honestly. u shouldn't talk shit if u have no pics of you being better then him? i can say i drive a hummer. but in reality i drive a 1979 camaro. which i do not complain at all i love my car. but say what u want. words don't mean shit. you say you make all this money but yet play a poor video game. im poor whole house makes barely 20k a year. that's why i play this game and i go to college to better myself. if i made 50k a year i wouldn't play this game. so for you ppl who try to be cool and talk shit about lower income people. i can almost guarantee we live a bette life then you. you have everything you want. yet still play a game cause your life sucks.

legacy i never heard of them brands. but the shirts.. yea if i could afford them id buy them. for pants na... i dont like baggy shit

drasked

Sorceror

chance21021;1809450 said:
honestly. u shouldn't talk shit if u have no pics of you being better then him? i can say i drive a hummer. but in reality i drive a 1979 camaro. which i do not complain at all i love my car. but say what u want. words don't mean shit. you say you make all this money but yet play a poor video game. im poor whole house makes barely 20k a year. that's why i play this game and i go to college to better myself. if i made 50k a year i wouldn't play this game. so for you ppl who try to be cool and talk shit about lower income people. i can almost guarantee we live a bette life then you. you have everything you want. yet still play a game cause your life sucks.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=WNDlf6hA6TY

a lawyer

Sorceror

chance21021;1809450 said:

No offense but there is no reason a single person (let alone a household) with both arms and legs should only make 20k. That is pure laziness. You can have a day job and deliver pizzas or clean houses on the side and make twice that. I should know, I put myself through law school at 27k/semester for just tuition by working my ass off through school. Personally, I play this game because it is another outlet for me to blow off stress. I'm not going to get into what I make but I can assure you my annual income has nothing to do with how I spend my time.

Grow up. :)