UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Kingllama

Knight
Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Blake-hybrid;1809543 said:
I'm just taking a guess, but I doubt that the FBI is really all that concerned with some kid lighting up a bong on the internets.

i agree completely.

siris/james

Wanderer

Un4;1809368 said:
I lived in crystal city you know where that is if you know dc. I use to promote for club love a long long time ago haha

word thats VA i believe..

GimpCent;1809369 said:
You rolled my horse not me... and you ended up dying along with your guildmates for going grey by a bunch of noobs who weren't even in the same vent.....

American's Power Rangers the United States Army. People respect me without even saying anything. Learn your place in this world and you will be a lot better off.

Btw to give you hope kid.... I am a highschool drop out and at one time in my life I was homeless.. You for all your shit talking haven't been through shit but you remain a piece of shit?

i didn't die.. i think it was chris, stides, and legend.. i grabbed their bags and gated them out..

i haven't been through shit? mother fucker you don't know me, i've been homeless, been to jail, lost family and friends.. you're just a fucking douche bag who dropped out of high school, couldn't afford a fucking GED class or community college so you joined the army.. typical trash macho wanna be mother fucker who thinks hes got his shit togother but will only make 60k a year for the rest of his life..

siris/james

Wanderer

Rikomi-hybrid;1809392 said:
This attempt to look boss was failed because you have a sponge bob square pants pillow. And is that a tattoo on your forearm? Are you fucking kidding me lol? This is a joke right, that's not really you? Cause if that is you, why don't you take it one step further on the retard scale and get a advertisement tattoo on your forehead. Then you can use the money to retire and live off a supply of mac n cheese cause there ain't no way in hell you getting a decent job.

Or you can blow it all on more shoes and brag to all your wigga friends on how playa you are. Either way, you're a dumbass.

i had a sleep over and your little sister left her sleeping bag at my house..
and lol i posted the shit cause everyone here was talking about posting pics of them selves and no one was doing it..
and i thought u were quitting anyway you jap mother fucker..
shouldn't you be in the pits 5xing with your gay "jab!" macros?

siris/james

Wanderer

TheNuthigh;1809425 said:
so the mans got some timbo's

gunna hate him for that?

since when was it alright to hate someone for there shoes...

^_^ <<<(there hair)

or having a sponge bob pillow?

sponge bob owns.

thats more than i can say about you.

thanks t <3 rofl

GimpCent

Knight

siris/james;1809598 said:
word thats VA i believe..

i didn't die.. i think it was chris, stides, and legend.. i grabbed their bags and gated them out..

i haven't been through shit? mother fucker you don't know me, i've been homeless, been to jail, lost family and friends.. you're just a fucking douche bag who dropped out of high school, couldn't afford a fucking GED class or community college so you joined the army.. typical trash macho wanna be mother fucker who thinks hes got his shit togother but will only make 60k a year for the rest of his life..

Did I tickle your nerve?

siris/james

Wanderer

Rikomi-hybrid;1809546 said:
Way to ruin the scare attempt, I wanted to see if he'd delete the pic lol.

you're a douche.. that was probably the worst attempt at something in the history of the world.. kill yourself

POST TACULAR

siris/james

Wanderer

GimpCent;1809613 said:
T is a well known faggot around these parts

you're a well known faggot throughout UO, your old state, and now milwaukee..
and na didn't hit a nerve.. just funny how you talk about how you had this hard life etc and claim that i haven't been through shit..

and you say im a piece of trash, you're the one posting pics of handicapped people like its funny..

Countessa

Knight

siris, on the bottom right is that little blue tab that looks like two overlapped pieces of paper.
Click that on every post you want to reply to and then hit the quote tab on the last post you wish to quote.
This will stop your multiple, consecutive posts.
l2forumzthx

wow. 3 fucking retards yanking on one guys dick but calling him the fagot? i know/knew siris and he is a fucking nigger now but people trying to talk on him irl, fuck off. hating on someone else irl just means u r in a sadder state.
as in why i made fun of mico irl kthx

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

siris/james;1809598 said:
you're just a fucking douche bag who dropped out of high school, couldn't afford a fucking GED class or community college so you joined the army.. typical trash macho wanna be mother fucker who thinks hes got his shit togother but will only make 60k a year for the rest of his life..

Disrespecting people who serve in the military is awfully "trash" as you put it. Regardless of earnings, at least he's doing something respectable right now in his life.

Siris is burying his forum access privileges pretty fast, so just sit back and watch the show.

Good fucking riddance when he goes.

siris/james

Wanderer

Son of Wanker;1809709 said:
ur still a nigger no joke

why the hostility?

tdiddy3411;1809720 said:
Disrespecting people who serve in the military is awfully "trash" as you put it. Regardless of earnings, at least he's doing something respectable right now in his life.

suck his dick more.. and he didnt join to serve his country, he joined cause he had no other option..

Testament;1809724 said:
Siris is burying his forum access privileges pretty fast, so just sit back and watch the show.

how, by making random scrubs rage?

Un4

Knight

chance21021;1809472 said:
all that hard work for something that wasnt even complicated. read a few pages of a thread and not one post there cheif.

one tried to talk about someone else by complimenting themselves saying they live a better life cause he travels on his job and buys $200 shirts.

me saying your life obviously isnt that great cause if i could afford $200 shirts id do more then just sit on a video game and a game forumn talking shit to other people hundreds of miles away.

dude you just dont get it. I play the game cause its fun. i talk shit on forums because its better than hotel tv.

I'm sorry about your family. ive never called you "poor" you target me with your little "shut up rich boy" rants because I wear ed hardy and Christian audigier. its cool though imma leave you alone cause money is obviously a sensitive subject for you, even though your the one that brings it up every convo. good luck being a male nurse. maybe you should try being a imaging tech they make 50 a year and no one will call you a faggot. god knows you can't handle being picked on

Un4

Knight

chance21021;1809452 said:
legacy i never heard of them brands. but the shirts.. yea if i could afford them id buy them. for pants na... i dont like baggy shit

most those are skinny jeans nig. they arnt baggy. true religions arnt either.

I dont wear hood shit, other than the occasional fitted hat

Kingllama

Knight

I'm tryin' to read all this bullshit. It's hurt my eyes to see the fuckin' ego's in this forum. It's like a bunch of little kids that think they are cool cause they can jump over a curb on a bike.
But at the same time they there bike is the shit. So the little kids fight over it.
It's just a damn cycle.
What has this world come too?