UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Battle for Brittania Prison 3/29 7:30 PM EST

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
On the orc side, after seeing the size of the Crusader muster, there was talk of limiting the field to one team of three or four orcs at a time. We tried to reign ourselves in a few times, but discipline in the face of a visible enemy on a small island was apparently not possible. Galahad in particular shows massive stones taunting groups of orcs five and six strong and escaping. Tears of laughter on both sides!

ABA round 3
View attachment 63477
yea you just Had to show me getting owned

but hey Good fight good fun and good win

lukin69

Knight
On the orc side, after seeing the size of the Crusader muster, there was talk of limiting the field to one team of three or four orcs at a time. We tried to reign ourselves in a few times, but discipline in the face of a visible enemy on a small island was apparently not possible. Galahad in particular shows massive stones taunting groups of orcs five and six strong and escaping. Tears of laughter on both sides!

ABA round 3
View attachment 63477

Huzzah ork brudda!

Rabban

Sorceror
Sorry I missed this one.
Mage comment about Battle for Skara Brae:
I'm not well trained for PvP to begin with but not having FC and FCR were painful after being accustomed to having them maxed for so long.
As Mathias, I just tried to stick with the group and occasionally cast an offense spell. I got 3-4 killing blows, but only because I was ranged and could get the last hit before they ran away and healed.