UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Battle for Brittania Prison 3/29 7:30 PM EST

Lucifall

Knight
Well, damnit. At the same time I want to help the side that's outnumbered (orcs), I don't feel like spending money in scrolls, name change deed and what not just to make a new proper orc.

With that in mind, any possibility of allowing EVIL to ally with Orcs and fight by their side or will I have to join the crusaders? :<

serotonin

Traveler
Haha, we'll see about that!
I am bringing a mage this time. Never really PvP'd with a pure mage before... Gonna be interesting...

serotonin

Traveler
This is the reason I can't bring my warrior. I spent 3 days solid training his and my brother's chiv warriors only to not have anything to fill the gap lol.

Frasier

Sorceror
I can't join the battle either this time

MB

Knight
Also, I believe the event is at 2330 GMT. It is 1710 EST now. Should be over by Midnight GMT

serotonin

Traveler
Hrm, must have miscalculated that one by a few hours!! 'fraid he still can't join in, but I'll be there.

Gives me less time to be ready lol. My template still has Chiv... Not high enough anymore to do anything, mind. I just can't get rid of it fast enough :p
Jeez, two hours to go...