UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Battle for Brittania Prison 3/29 7:30 PM EST

MB

Knight
The Orcs were caught by surprise and suffered heavy losses at their stronghold of Skara Brae, but are wasting no time in retaliating against the Crusaders. They will soon launch with all their forces at the Crusaders isolated at Britannia Prison.

Tuesday night at 7:30 PM EST (Begin gathering to set up defenses at 7:00)
Battle for Yew Prison.png

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4627/publishtwo.png

publishtwo.png

Current Strongholds:
1 | Britannia Prison | Crusaders
2 | Yew | Orcs
3 | Yew Forest | Orcs
4 | Orc Fort Forest | Orcs
5 | Blighted Grove | Crusaders
6 | Flower Grove | Crusaders
7 | Snake's Pass Forest | Crusaders
8 | Wrong | Orcs
9 | Wind | Orcs
10 | Compassion | Crusaders
11 | Skara Brae | Crusaders
12 | Minoc | Orcs
13 | West Windemere Wood | Crusaders
14 | Covetous Forest | Orcs
15 | Vesper | Crusaders
16 | East Windemere Wood | Crusaders
17 | Cove | Orcs
18 | Bog of Desolation | Crusaders
19 | Britannia Forest | Orcs
20 | Crimson Plains | Crusaders
21 | Britain | Crusaders
22 | Ranger Hut Forest | Crusaders
23 | Forest of Spirituality | Crusaders
24 | Fens of the Dead | Orcs
25 | Destard | Orcs
26 | Trinsic | Crusaders
27 | Southern Jungle | Orcs
28 | Jhelom | Crusaders
29 | Southern Islands | Orcs
30 | Buccaneer's Den | Orcs
31 | Serpent's Hold | Crusaders
32 | Occlo | Orcs
33 | Magincia | Crusaders
34 | Fire Temple | Orcs
35 | Nujel'm | Crusaders
36 | Dagger Isle | Orcs
37 | Moonglow | Crusaders

Rules of Battle: Violators will be removed from guild
No looting
Only store-bought potions will be allowed (Dexxers can't have greater than lesser poison on weapon)
No Mounts
No Monster Loot (Including jewelry; I will watch RPVs after the fact to check for jewelry used)
Only allowed armor or items are that which can be bought from NPCs or crafted by basic non-runic tools.
No modded spellbooks equipped.
No aggressive mage summons

- Wearing the deathrobe will prevent you from being attacked and attacking, as well as doing beneficial acts towards friendlys
- Once picking up your corpse the robe will vanish, so to prevent an instant gankfest/res kill in that situation, if the player wishes to regain his balance (heal themselves) free from all attacks as if he were wearing a death robe, he must be standing on top of his corpse (bones) for the time being, he is safe until his bones disappear or he stumbles off his corpse
- Now, to combat accidentally stepping off of that tile, it's your fault if someone notices it, be careful
- Granted enemies could be huddling over someones corpse waiting for them to jump off to attack, but this being so, not everyone could be at every corpse at the same time, which could lead into coordinated guild comebacks through Guild/Party Chat

Battles will last for a set number of kills or time limit. The victor of the battle will then control the territory.

Disallowed Skills
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Ninjitsu
Bushido
Necromancy
Chivalry
Stealth
Spellweaving

Sundoom

Sorceror
Vile orcs, they knew we have the advantage in warfare, now they're tryin to bolster their ranks with some of the most dangerous of criminals in all of Britainnia.

To arms my brothers! We must defend the prison even at the cost of our lives!

Sundoom

Sorceror
This soft hoomie as you say, chased you discusting orcs all over Skara Brae. They only stopped running and attacked me when they had numbers, pathetic.

MB

Knight
I was informed that armor can give high (25) resists. If this wrong, correct me.

lukin69

Knight
from stratics:

Various monsters give scales as loot. Scales can be used to make scale armor. Scale armor has special defensive attributes, depending on the color. Scale armor can only be created by an experienced smith, as it is even harder to make than plate armor.

Color Found on Good for Bad for
Black
Serpentine Dragon and Shadow Wyrm Physical Resist Energy Resist
Blue
Sea Serpents Energy Resist Poison Resist
Green
Swamp Dragon Poison Resist Fire Resist
Red
Drake and Dragon Fire Resist Cold Resist
White
Serpentine Dragon and White Wyrm Cold Resist Physical Resist
Yellow
Drake and Dragon Luck Physical Resist
Scales of various colors can also be found as loot on Chaos Dragoons. and Rikktor

serotonin

Traveler
I was informed that armor can give high (25) resists. If this wrong, correct me.

I think with Runics, yes... But here are the stats from my crafed non-runic Dragon Helmet:

8/16/1/12/5 - 20% dura

It has LESS total resists than my Exceptional Val Helmet (non-runic) : 9/9/10/12/8
Just more weighted on a given resist.

P.s. Even with the helm, my Magic Resist offers a higher base resist than all my armour for a few stats.

serotonin

Traveler
Sure, you say "enhanced resists", but they are not enhanced by luck, chance, or greater access to expensive runics and items... They are enhanced on the same common, repeatable game mechanisms that anyone else can access with a standard blacksmith.

Also, let's say my arms lore bonus takes one of my exceptional armour stats above 16, that also disqualifies it from being used? Looks like I'll have to take more care in crafting my items to max out my resists... <<<----- which defeats the object:
From what I gather, the rule of removing runic items/jewelery and monster loot is to remove the elite items being used in standard PvP to make it accessible by all. Dragon armour is acquirable by all with no greater or lesser chance of producing one piece of dragon armour than another and with no greater bonus. That is why I think it should be allowed.

Lucifall

Knight
Dragon armor will give higher specific resist at the cost of lower resist in another type. A red dragon piece of armor will have little to no cold. I fail to see why they aren't allowed.

They may gain an advantage agaisnt an specific type of attack, but will be left weak to other.

serotonin

Traveler
What is the highest possible individual resist using dragon scales?

I think 18 on a helmet. That is the basic 3% for the armour, +5% for arms lore (max), plus 10% for scale weighting.
Of course, everything else will suffer (Red Dragon scales give a LOSS to total cold resist, for example). It balances out (and disadvantages) total resists. To me, it's just decoration. I'd wear a green dragon helm, were I an orc. I don't even know what resist that boosts.

Sundoom

Sorceror
What is the highest possible individual resist using dragon scales?

25 - in rare its 27 (made legs)

dragon can be used pretty easy to 70 a few resists (namely phys/fire), makin it harder to pvp since mages mainly use fire or energy and dexxers use phys. highest u can get with plate is 16 (some 17-18), but everythin else gets pretty low since you can only get 48 total on any armor with verite/valorite.

less resist with any other ingots

(i'd have to smith more to see what the normal is for total resis)

serotonin

Traveler
25 - in rare its 27 (made legs)

How is that possible? The base resist of ALL dragon armour pieces is 3%.
Add the max arms lore bonus 5%.
Add 10% for scale weighting.

= 3 + 5 + 10 = 18.

Without RUNICS, I don't see it being possible to get higher than 18...

Sundoom

Sorceror
How is that possible? The base resist of ALL dragon armour pieces is 3%.
Add the max arms lore bonus 5%.
Add 10% for scale weighting.

= 3 + 5 + 10 = 18.

Without RUNICS, I don't see it being possible to get higher than 18...

legs, 2/27/3/1/2 - i'd like to know myself, but its apparently possible

(add-on)

used 500 red scales makin only dragon legs, those and a 25 came out of everythin i made

Bile

Knight
No Necromancy, No Chivalry

http://www.uoguide.com/Divine_Fury < - 10% Swing 10% Damage
http://www.uoguide.com/Consecrate_Weapon < - Virtually makes not having equal resist pointless

Granted Divine Fury gives a -20% Defense Chance, but what is the point of being able to attain Property Bonuses when we can't use modded armor?

I think we should remove all the AoS+ and beyond skills from play, aside from one. . .. Focus = Dexxer (Metal) /\ (Leather) Mage = Meditation

serotonin

Traveler
legs, 2/27/3/1/2 - i'd like to know myself, but its apparently possible

(add-on)

used 500 red scales makin only dragon legs, those and a 25 came out of everythin i made

Without runics? Why would you waste 500 red dragon scales on non-runic legs? :/