UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best 1v1 Field Pvper active today?

Patheasy

Sorceror
Re: Best 1v1 Field Pvper active today?

skuraged said:
Thats true, but that same generally applies to 7x. Put two decent stun mages in a pit together and the winner will "usually" be the one who got the lucky stun in.

Same goes for tanks, lucky para blow, lucky conc blow, ect.

thats why timing your g heals and pots with skill makes it extremely hard to die to any double stun dump.

unless they have lighting wands, in which case the only way to survive a gay krioss lightning pot wand pot lighting lighting pot pot wand wand wand pot pot lightning wand pot pot pot wand lightnng pop stun combo is with g heal wands.

Patheasy said:
everyone already knows im the best 7x field/chugger one v one master mind.

btw im taking 50-100k best of three field duels pm me or aim:bwise387

and bob... your garbage on the field tbh imo lol
who are you

Lesabre

Sorceror

Patheasy said:
thats why timing your g heals and pots with skill makes it extremely hard to die to any double stun dump.

unless they have lighting wands, in which case the only way to survive a gay krioss lightning pot wand pot lighting lighting pot pot wand wand wand pot pot lightning wand pot pot pot wand lightnng pop stun combo is with g heal wands.

Notice how I said 7x, not field.

Patheasy said:
i killed you in less than one second when you tauned me outside del pond today :(
i have not been on uo all day and i'm pretty sure i haven't fought a single person right outside of del pond recently

you still did not answer my question

Patheasy

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
i have not been on uo all day and i'm pretty sure i haven't fought a single person right outside of del pond recently

Who am i?

Simple..

im the greatest field pvper to ever lay my virtual feet on uo soil.

Ironfist Max said:
5x was never the standard to base a duelist's skill. Why some of you believe 5x takes more skill then 7x is seriously beyond me.

"omg I got the lucky punch and most damage in, you suck."
I disagree. Stun itself is nothing but luck, no way to increase your odds. I prefered to allow myself to beaten by someone who has better timing or a combo than myself, not to allow true luck (stun's) to determine someone was better than myself. Same applies to a hybrid, i see no skill in using a halberd and waiting to eb. However i rarely duel anymore as is... so no worries i guess, just past opinions.

d e j a

Wanderer

The fact that you nerds bickered, bitched and argued this thread to almost 30 pages is down right disgusting.

Go outside.

Sheivan01

Knight

MemphisWade said:

He wasnt talking about you, but about M3MPH1S, some random guy who died to a explo,pot,ebolt while having gheal up :/

pantheawhat isnt good.

Patheasy

Sorceror

shevian.. im also an egg, a newt, and I path. You have been in vent with me when i was in ballistics. You couldnt make the cut do to suckng. And anyone who doubts my tossing pots i offer 100k best of threes. Im not the best out there but ive beaten pretty much every player on this shard on one of my characters.

peace to the gods

Patheasy

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
rofl, an egg, i'd love to duel you for money that you will end up not paying me.

Aim: Bwise387

100k best of three all pots, no wands